Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,417 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Labour Party And Peter Obi Finally Unveil Their Structure For 2023 Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party And Peter Obi Finally Unveil Their Structure For 2023 Election. (1932 Views)

Peter Obi Finally Changes The Colour Of His Clothes In Houston, Texas / NNPP Chairman, Rufai Akali Says They Will Not Collapse Their Structure For APC / The Rise Of Labour Party And Peter Obi's 2023 Chances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labour Party And Peter Obi Finally Unveil Their Structure For 2023 Election. by silentshots: 11:31am On Jun 11, 2022
National Chairman of the party, Julius Abure, handed over the certificate to Obi at a ceremony at its National headquarters in Abuja, on Friday.

While handing over the certificate, Abure described the ceremony as a milestone in the life of the party.

He said, “I said so because it is a new dawn for the people of this country. It is a new dawn because the people have been enslaved over the years and a new movement has began that will liberate them from the slavery of hunger, poverty, employment, bad governance and insecurity in the land.

“Today we have started this movement and nothing, no amount of intimidation, no amount of pretence of factionalization, no amount if stopping us from registering or preventing us from participating in the ongoing voter registration will stop this movement.

“Wherever I have been to people have confronted me on how Am i going to deliver Peter Obi since you have no structure and my response has always been that a people that have decided to liberate themselves you can never stop them.

“I have also maintained that it is people that form structure. The structure belongs to the people and the people of Nigeria have made up their minds to liberate themselves and what will happen in the next few weeks will shock you what Nigeria s will do.

“We already have structure across the country, across the states and local government as well as in the units.
That structure will be further ventilated because Nigerians have decided to make a change and this change is inevitable
.“

In response, the presidential candidate Peter Obi while responding said, “Whenever I hear of no structure my answer to it is simple. The 100 million Nigerians living under poverty will be the structure.

“The 35 million Nigerian youths who don’t know where the next meal will come from, will be structure

“The elderly, the mothers and fathers, the old ones that are dying or being owed gratuity and pension, will be the structured. ASUU, the lecturers who are being owed, the students that are not in school will be the structured since it is all about the structures of a human being.

He also explained that in 2011 when ASUU went on Strike, though he could not meet up but he was able to strike a middle ground with ASUU.

According to him Anambra State University is not part of the ongoing ASUU strike because the precedent he set of N5b subvention yearly is still on.

He said the money that was in his custody was for the public hence he had the duty to utilize it judiciously for the people.

He promised to turn Nigeria from a consumer nation to producer nation.
“We must talk about the future of Nigeria to change the trend to ensure that our youth become productive, woth job opportunities, our aim us to move Nigeria from consumption to production.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/2023-peter-obi-receives-lp-certificate-of-return-promises-to-fight-poverty-create-jobs/

6 Likes

Re: Labour Party And Peter Obi Finally Unveil Their Structure For 2023 Election. by AdeniyiA(m): 11:34am On Jun 11, 2022
I am a structure. Are you?

This is the real change, a revolution and it knows no protocol

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party And Peter Obi Finally Unveil Their Structure For 2023 Election. by triple996(m): 11:35am On Jun 11, 2022
Pandora
stop wasting your money cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party And Peter Obi Finally Unveil Their Structure For 2023 Election. by iHart(m): 11:38am On Jun 11, 2022
We are the structure

24 Likes

Re: Labour Party And Peter Obi Finally Unveil Their Structure For 2023 Election. by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 11, 2022
We finally have the revolution Nigerians have always dreamed of without bloodshed!

It would really reverberate across Africa and beyond when this becomes a reality. It would be as if Nigeria won the world cup. The streets of the major cities will be filled with people dancing and shedding tears of joy!

18 Likes

Re: Labour Party And Peter Obi Finally Unveil Their Structure For 2023 Election. by saintokwuluora(m): 11:39am On Jun 11, 2022
Nigeria will make history in the presidential election...Peter Obi and Labour party will hit minimum of 30million votes... The structure is the people.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party And Peter Obi Finally Unveil Their Structure For 2023 Election. by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:39am On Jun 11, 2022
Yesoooo the NLC has a very formidable structure across the length and breadth of Nigeria

22 Likes

Re: Labour Party And Peter Obi Finally Unveil Their Structure For 2023 Election. by silentshots: 11:40am On Jun 11, 2022
triple996:
Pandora

While he waste his money allow me also to waste my vote. grin grin grin grin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Labour Party And Peter Obi Finally Unveil Their Structure For 2023 Election. by silentshots: 11:41am On Jun 11, 2022
AdeniyiA:
I am a structure. Are you?

This is the real change, a revolution and it knows no protocol

Yes, I'm the structure.

20 Likes

Re: Labour Party And Peter Obi Finally Unveil Their Structure For 2023 Election. by Sukersoc: 11:50am On Jun 11, 2022
I am the structure

How about #I am Peter Obi structure

19 Likes

Re: Labour Party And Peter Obi Finally Unveil Their Structure For 2023 Election. by Warlord12(m): 11:53am On Jun 11, 2022
Igbos destroyed the INEC offices in their own Southeast, and now they are in Lagos making noise ��

1 Like

Re: Labour Party And Peter Obi Finally Unveil Their Structure For 2023 Election. by PlayerMeji: 12:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
Not being sarcastic in any way but just how well do you think a Fulani man will yearn to call an Ibo man, Oga, Boss, His Excellency, with the level of mistrust they have for the Ibo man?

All of these roforofo love is just until the actual electioneering begins, when the wheels of partisan politricking is set in motion.

I hope ANGEL OBI will be able to play those actual real politricks...

That's when you will know that Obiboy is not a movement but just a move!

Hate it or Love it, that's the truth!
Re: Labour Party And Peter Obi Finally Unveil Their Structure For 2023 Election. by Polchiz(m): 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
triple996:
Pandora

YOU ARE A BIG FOOL

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party And Peter Obi Finally Unveil Their Structure For 2023 Election. by foryourmind: 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Not being sarcastic in any way but just how well do you think a Fulani man will yearn to call an Ibo man, Oga, Boss, His Excellency, with the level of mistrust they have for the Ibo man?

All of these roforofo love is just until the actual electioneering begins, when the wheels of partisan politricking is set in motion.

I hope ANGEL OBI will be able to play those actual real politricks...

That's when you will know that Obiboy is not a movement but just a move!

Hate it or Love it, that's the truth!
Yeah, but an Igbo man is designed to answer sir to a Fulani man?

Continue deceiving yourself. I'm happy that Peter Obi is giving you useless kids sleepless nights. cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Labour Party And Peter Obi Finally Unveil Their Structure For 2023 Election. by Penguin2: 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
Assetinvestor:
We finally have the revolution Nigerians have always dreamed of without bloodshed!

It would really reverberate across Africa and beyond when this becomes a reality. It would be as if Nigeria won the world cup. The streets of the major cities will be filled with people dancing and shedding tears of joy!

I swear to God!

People will close their businesses and party for weeks.

It will be a dawn of a new hope; the first day of the rest of the years of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Labour Party And Peter Obi Finally Unveil Their Structure For 2023 Election. by Bomboiy: 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
I am proud to be a structure,are you?

I am part of the structure that will send the two parties to the abyss of no return.

8 Likes

Re: Labour Party And Peter Obi Finally Unveil Their Structure For 2023 Election. by YourhealthNG2(m): 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
I volunteer myself as a structure for laying foundation for a new Nigeria...

A new Nigeria is possible..

Vote for a new Nigeria..

Vote Peter Obi..

4 Likes

Re: Labour Party And Peter Obi Finally Unveil Their Structure For 2023 Election. by CrownOfClay724: 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
triple996:
Pandora

Is he wasting your money?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party And Peter Obi Finally Unveil Their Structure For 2023 Election. by PlayerMeji: 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
Time will tell.. It always does...

It always has its way of revealing the truth...

God help us all

foryourmind:

Continue deceiving yourself. I'm happy that Peter Obi is giving you useless kids sleepless nights. cheesy
Re: Labour Party And Peter Obi Finally Unveil Their Structure For 2023 Election. by Oilwell(m): 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
triple996:
Pandora

Suffering does not spare any tribe, region or religion..

Also success knows no tribe , region or religion. That your tribes man or person of same region/religion is the president is not a guarantee for a

successful life. Its obeying the laws of success.

@600+/dollar, the effect go reach everybody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party And Peter Obi Finally Unveil Their Structure For 2023 Election. by onez: 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
I am Obi's structure. I will monitor the polling unit in my street. The revolution is reverberating everywhere. Throughout the weeks of primaries, banks were lacking dollar to pay their remittance customers. Imagine, politicians mopped all the dollars and used them to bribe delegates openly. This is so absurd. Citizens who are bringing needed FX can't access dollar. This revolution will shock them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party And Peter Obi Finally Unveil Their Structure For 2023 Election. by Weezy463: 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
Warlord12:
Igbos destroyed the INEC offices in their own Southeast, and now they are in Lagos making noise ��
u just mumu!!
get out jor!..werey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party And Peter Obi Finally Unveil Their Structure For 2023 Election. by ajekpaks(m): 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
This is an opportunity for Youths of this generation to write their name in the annals of history...

The fever is catching up with everyone...
Re: Labour Party And Peter Obi Finally Unveil Their Structure For 2023 Election. by Esama: 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
Hiss
Re: Labour Party And Peter Obi Finally Unveil Their Structure For 2023 Election. by Built2last: 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
triple996:
Pandora

Have you not noticed that this line doesn't sell anymore

The more you play the card the more Obi grows in followership

5 months from now it will be clearer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party And Peter Obi Finally Unveil Their Structure For 2023 Election. by Watinani(m): 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
silentshots:

While he waste his money allow me also to waste my vote. grin grin grin grin

...and who is holding you to? Get sense before it too late and count out obi in this battle. If not because of selfish interest of yours, how can obi battle atiku and tinubu (those that are madly and blinded to have this seat for a long decades and can do whatever it required)

Nonsense pandora urchin
Re: Labour Party And Peter Obi Finally Unveil Their Structure For 2023 Election. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
The People are the structure,don't allow enemies of Nigeria benefiting from the way Nigeria is run to deceive you
Re: Labour Party And Peter Obi Finally Unveil Their Structure For 2023 Election. by flamingREED(m): 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
I am the structure;
I am in the picture.
Re: Labour Party And Peter Obi Finally Unveil Their Structure For 2023 Election. by Balogunodua(m): 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
Lolzzzx grin

Wotowoto is ready for Obi the Pandora thief grin
Re: Labour Party And Peter Obi Finally Unveil Their Structure For 2023 Election. by Progressiveby: 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
triple996:
Pandora

Are you not tired? Join them if you can't beat them
Re: Labour Party And Peter Obi Finally Unveil Their Structure For 2023 Election. by omoharry(f): 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
foryourmind:

There is no need engaging other supporters or haters in arguments.. use that energy to focus on your mission to join other Nigerians to break the wheel that his kind feels it's unbreakable.
The only thing that is constant in life is change ..APC &PDP have dealt with us so much that our lives means nothing to them..If his kind feels comfortable under thier oppressive, wicked and clueless leadership, the Third force /PO supporters are saying never again. Enough is Enough .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Keep Bursting Their Lies / Reuben Abati To Gov. Wike; "You Don't Have The Intellect To Teach Me Journalism" / Blunders Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu (jagaban) Compilations And Funny Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.