Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

2023 Campaign Strategy Of My Igbo Tribe For Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Campaign Strategy Of My Igbo Tribe For Peter Obi (629 Views)

The Best Tribe For Presidency In 2023 / 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media / Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Campaign Strategy Of My Igbo Tribe For Peter Obi by PrinceofAnambra: 11:41am On Jun 11, 2022
1) Lies
2) Manipulation
3) Cyberbulling
4) Hate and Calumny
5) Wrong Advice

1) LIES
Expect a lot of lies going forward. I know my tribe very well. We are experts when it comes to telling bareface lies and spreading fake news. Most of you must have started noticing it already if you have sense. You will start seeing Fake news and disgusting lies across social media like:

- Zuckerberg promised to use FB to support Obi
- Igbos are attacked when registering for PVC
- Northerners sold their house to vote for Obi
- Elon Musk is Obi-dient
- Obi has only 1 shoe and 1 watch for 40 years.... etc!

My people always think so low of others, the inbred hate envy and vile is too much, they think other tribes are stupid, not good enough and should be dominated by we igbos. I will never support such evil! I don't care if I become the most hated igbo man after Joe Igbokwe but I will stand on the side of truth and fairness.

2) MANIPULATION
You will have already noticed this too on Nairaland, and it's not just here alone, but on Facebook and Twitter etc too. Going forwards, in addition to existing ones, lots of fake identity profiles will be made. Igbos will impersonate other tribes.

Most of those guys cursing Tinubu day and night here are all igbo boys claiming otherwise. They will use Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba/Ijaw names and identity on social media to manipulate the opinions of weak and foolish minds against Obi's opponents.

For example, they will create fake Hausa profiles on FB and use it to drum support for Obi, then screenshot it to spread propaganda that the Obi tsunami wave is sweeping across the North. Nwoke Igbo na uche di ka achicha na mmiri ara ehi grin

3) CYBERBULLING
Many of the users here can attest to this because they would have been victims of such acts at one point or the other. Going forward, it will increase like wildfire across social media platforms. Anyone that doesn't support Obi will be abused, insulted, castigated, it will be so ferocious and mean like a pack of wild wolves attacking a baby sheep.

These lots are mostly a super frustrated bunch that have nothing good happening in their lives, so they are going to attack anyone that doesn't buy their lies. I call them social media bandits. Some of them are even IPOB members in real life, so you can understand why they act like the wild animals they are.

4) HATE AND CALUMNY
You can already see this happening here on Nairaland. Some people will die if they don't curse Tinubu every minute of their miserable lives. Because their candidate has no real selling point, no outstanding achievements they can boast about, they only thing left for them is to curse Tinubu 24/7. That should show you how much they believe that Tinubu will win, they are terrified. That's why they are spreading hate and calumny against him more than any other presidential candidate. They say Tinubu (70 years) is old and frail, but they are supporting Atiku who is 75 years old. But they will keep that info in the dark grin Never seen such level of hypocrisy before. So expect unprecedented hate and calumny against Tinubu, his tribe and other tribes, especially Hausa/Fulani, as well as religion too, Muslims in particular.

5) WRONG ADVICE
Lastly, don't follow their political advice. Anything my people want you to do during this electioneering period, just do the opposite and you will be fine. Like they are saying APC must choose Muslim/Christian ticket. But I say, this is exactly why Tinubu must go with a Muslim/Muslim ticket, and that's what he can win with. Follow my people's advice to your own peril. They want others to fail politically. 2023 elections is about bragging rights too.

Signed:
Prince of Anambra!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Campaign Strategy Of My Igbo Tribe For Peter Obi by fulaniHERDSman(m): 11:44am On Jun 11, 2022
Ok. But focus of the old sick thief you lot has chosen.

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Campaign Strategy Of My Igbo Tribe For Peter Obi by Frigga13: 11:53am On Jun 11, 2022
Guess you be yoruba man..

Typical Yoruba sapien gibberish

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Campaign Strategy Of My Igbo Tribe For Peter Obi by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
PrinceofAnambra:
1) Lies
2) Manipulation
3) Cyberbulling
4) Hate and Calumny
5) Wrong Advice

1) LIES
Expect a lot of lies going forward. I know my tribe very well. We are experts when it comes to telling bareface lies and spreading fake news. Most of you must have started noticing it already if you have sense. You will start seeing Fake news and disgusting lies across social media like:

- Elon Musk is Obi-dient

My people always think so low of others, the inbred hate envy and vile is too much, they think other tribes are stupid, not good enough and should be dominated by we igbos. I will never support such evil! I don't care if I become the most hated igbo man after Joe Igbokwe but I will stand on the side of truth and fairness.

2) MANIPULATION
You will have already noticed this too on Nairaland, and it's not just here alone, but on Facebook and Twitter etc too. Going forwards, in addition to existing ones, lots of fake identity profiles will be made. Igbos will impersonate other tribes.

Most of those guys cursing Tinubu day and night here are all igbo boys claiming otherwise. They will use Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba/Ijaw names and identity on social media to manipulate the opinions of weak and foolish minds against Obi's opponents.

For example, they will create fake Hausa profiles on FB and use it to drum support for Obi, then screenshot it to spread propaganda that the Obi tsunami wave is sweeping across the North. Nwoke Igbo na uche di ka achicha na mmiri ara ehi grin

3) CYBERBULLING
Many of the users here can attest to this because they would have been victims of such acts at one point or the other. Going forward, it will increase like wildfire across social media platforms. Anyone that doesn't support Obi will be abused, insulted, castigated, it will be so ferocious and mean like a pack of wild wolves attacking a baby sheep.

These lots are mostly a super frustrated bunch that have nothing good happening in their lives, so they are going to attack anyone that doesn't buy their lies. I call them social media bandits. Some of them are even IPOB members in real life, so you can understand why they act like the wild animals they are.

4) HATE AND CALUMNY
You can already see this happening here on Nairaland. Some people will die if they don't curse Tinubu every minute of their miserable lives. Because their candidate has no real selling point, no outstanding achievements they can boast about, they only thing left for them is to curse Tinubu 24/7. That should show you how much they believe that Tinubu will win, they are terrified. That's why they are spreading hate and calumny against him more than any other presidential candidate. They say Tinubu (70 years) is old and frail, but they are supporting Atiku who is 75 years old. But they will keep that info in the dark grin Never seen such level of hypocrisy before. So expect unprecedented hate and calumny against Tinubu, his tribe and other tribes, especially Hausa/Fulani, as well as religion too, Muslims in particular.

5) WRONG ADVICE
Lastly, don't follow their political advice. Anything my people want you to do during this electioneering period, just do the opposite and you will be fine. Like they are saying APC must choose Muslim/Christian ticket. But I say, this is exactly why Tinubu must go with a Muslim/Muslim ticket, and that's what he can win with. Follow my people's advice to your own peril. They want others to fail politically. 2023 elections is about bragging rights too.

Signed:
Prince of Anambra!
all this write up for just one man just one man peter obi of nigeria why?? Obi is not an igbo thing but Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Campaign Strategy Of My Igbo Tribe For Peter Obi by Donsheddy: 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
All P.O NEEDS TO WIN THE ELECTION...

S.E 80%
S.S 65%
S.W 31%
N.C 45%
NE. 16%
NW 10%

And it's done ✅✅

Obi Got My Vote

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Campaign Strategy Of My Igbo Tribe For Peter Obi by 9jii(m): 12:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
Donsheddy:
All P.O NEEDS TO WIN THE ELECTION...

S.E 80%
S.S 65%
S.W 31%
N.C 45%
NE. 16%
NW 10%

And it's done ✅✅

Obi Got My Vote
NW 10% are you serious?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Campaign Strategy Of My Igbo Tribe For Peter Obi by Donsheddy: 12:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
9jii:

NW 10% are you serious?

Nobody is getting Bloc vote from the north west like the last election....

Atiku
Tinubu
Kwankwaso..

So you gerrit now
Re: 2023 Campaign Strategy Of My Igbo Tribe For Peter Obi by 9jii(m): 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
Donsheddy:

Nobody is getting Bloc vote from the north west like the last election....

Atiku
Tinubu
Kwankwaso..

So you gerrit now
That doesn't mean OBI can get close to 2% from the North West.
We only know him as the One from the people that hate us so much and call us names. It is payback times.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Campaign Strategy Of My Igbo Tribe For Peter Obi by PrinceofAnambra: 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
Every other tribe's candidate is evil but Pandora liar Obi that was busy stashing millions of dollars abroad kept for his children while Azukwu SARS were killing igbos like mosquitoes and dumping their corpses in Ezu river and Obi didn't care 1 bit, Obi is a saint.

He was Governor for 8 years during when igbos were being massacred extrajucially daily in Anambra by SARS and did nothing to stop it. Imagine if that kind of thing happened in Lagos or Southwest, we igbos would mention Tinubu till eternity but we have and will never hold our own Obi accountable for once.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Campaign Strategy Of My Igbo Tribe For Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
All Nigerians campaign this way. Nigerians are irritated for no other reason than they don't want to hear it from Igbos. We are preprogramed to expect Igbo as aggressive and so many things we are guilty of ourselves is very offensive coming from Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Campaign Strategy Of My Igbo Tribe For Peter Obi by jerk: 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
PrinceofAnambra:
Every other tribe's candidate is evil but Pandora liar Obi that was busy stashing millions of dollars abroad kept for his children while Azukwu SARS were killing igbos like mosquitoes and dumping their corpses in Ezu river and Obi didn't care 1 bit, Obi is a saint.

He was Governor for 8 years during when igbos were being massacred extrajucially daily in Anambra by SARS and did nothing to stop it. Imagine if that kind of thing happened in Lagos or Southwest, we igbos would mention Tinubu till eternity but we have and will never hold our own Obi accountable for once.
Lamentations chapter 1 vs 1.
Pls continue, am waiting till you reach revelation.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Campaign Strategy Of My Igbo Tribe For Peter Obi by 9jii(m): 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
jerseyboy:
All Nigerians campaign this way. Nigerian are irritated for no other reason than they don't want to hear it from Igbos.
Oga were you born yesterday or just denying the fact that THEY are the masters of showing hatred to others.
Re: 2023 Campaign Strategy Of My Igbo Tribe For Peter Obi by joeyfire(m): 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
PrinceofAnambra:
1) Lies
2) Manipulation
3) Cyberbulling
4) Hate and Calumny
5) Wrong Advice

1) LIES

- Elon Musk is Obi-dient

2) MANIPULATION

3) CYBERBULLING

4) HATE AND CALUMNY

5) WRONG ADVICE

Signed:
Prince of Anambra!

This one listed all he and his people are guilty of and tried to project on others. Vote who you want and leave others to vote their own

1 Like

Re: 2023 Campaign Strategy Of My Igbo Tribe For Peter Obi by Nazgul: 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
9jii:

We only know him as the One from the people that hate us so much and call us names. It is payback times.
If you're planning to use next year's election to settle scores, I'll tell you to sheath your sword. Most of the hausas I've met here in Lagos over the years are lamenting bitterly about Buhari.

Suffering does not spare any tribe, region or religion. If you vote wrongly because you feel it's pay back time for a particular tribe, when the suffering starts you would partake in it.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Campaign Strategy Of My Igbo Tribe For Peter Obi by 9jii(m): 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
Nazgul:

If you're planning to use next year's election to settle scores, I'll tell you to sheath your sword. Most of the hausas I've met here in Lagos over the years are lamenting bitterly about Buhari.

Suffering does not spare any tribe, region or religion. If you vote wrongly because you feel it's pay back time for a particular tribe, when the suffering starts you would partake in it.
You should have known that when you were saying Hausas-fulani are canals, rulers as if we are immune to the bad leadership in this country.
To us it's about paying back to our good allies
Re: 2023 Campaign Strategy Of My Igbo Tribe For Peter Obi by Nazgul: 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
9jii:

You should have known that when you were saying Hausas-fulani are canals, rulers as if we are immune to the bad leadership in this country.
To us it's about paying back to our good allies
Can you quote any post I've made on Nairaland past present and even future where I used unspeakable names to represent your tribe?

Stop this your childish ranting cos it won't take you anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Campaign Strategy Of My Igbo Tribe For Peter Obi by Donsheddy: 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
9jii:

We should try and forget about ethnic and religious lines...
Na my brother be president doesn't guarantee a better life...
We are all faced with insecurity..
Bad economy...
I don't care leaders..
Poverty....
Those at the top don't care...
They are all friends, they ain't bothered About religion and region...
The steal the common wealth together, eat from the same table....
So voting in the wrong candidate because of payback....
Who are we paying back...
Cus at the end of the day we the poor masses are at the recieving end...
North east south and west....
No body is smiling...
Poor electricity doesn't know north east west or south....
ASUU strike doesn't know north east west or south...
Bad roads...
The growing cost of goods and services....
My brother lets leave all this hate behind cus na only the poor dey fight demselves

1 Like

Re: 2023 Campaign Strategy Of My Igbo Tribe For Peter Obi by Freedom34: 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
PrinceofAnambra:
1) Lies
2) Manipulation
3) Cyberbulling
4) Hate and Calumny
5) Wrong Advice

1) LIES

- Elon Musk is Obi-dient

2) MANIPULATION

3) CYBERBULLING

4) HATE AND CALUMNY

5) WRONG ADVICE

Signed:
Prince of Anambra!
May your days be long brah!
There's virtually nothing to add to this 'thesis'.
You've done justice to it!
cool

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Campaign Strategy Of My Igbo Tribe For Peter Obi by Lionnation: 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
If you think the igbos are supporting Peter obi because he is an Igbo man then you totally get it wrong, swap Peter obi to rochas okorocha or Dave umahi or hope uzodinma and then see the out comes, the igbos will vote atiku,,,,,,, go get your pvc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Campaign Strategy Of My Igbo Tribe For Peter Obi by 9jii(m): 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
Donsheddy:

We should try and forget about ethnic and religious lines...
Na my brother be president doesn't guarantee a better life...
We are all faced with insecurity..
Bad economy...
I don't care leaders..
Poverty....
Those at the top don't care...
They are all friends, they ain't bothered About religion and region...
The steal the common wealth together, eat from the same table....
So voting in the wrong candidate because of payback....
Who are we paying back...
Cus at the end of the day we the poor masses are at the recieving end...
North east south and west....
No body is smiling...
Poor electricity doesn't know north east west or south....
ASUU strike doesn't know north east west or south...
Bad roads...
The growing cost of goods and services....
My brother lets leave all this hate behind cus na only the poor dey fight demselves
I really hope our politics will change soon
Re: 2023 Campaign Strategy Of My Igbo Tribe For Peter Obi by AnambraPrince: 6:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
Can you people see that everything I said is true? They are already doing it. I'm a pure igbo blood, so I know my tribe very well grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Campaign Strategy Of My Igbo Tribe For Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
Every Idiot wants to shine with Obi. Even this known Almajiri dey talk!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Campaign Strategy Of My Igbo Tribe For Peter Obi by AnambraPrince: 10:10am On Jun 13, 2022
Check Twitter, FB, and all, they have already started this strategy of lies and hatred. The same strategy IPOB terrorists uses

1 Like

Re: 2023 Campaign Strategy Of My Igbo Tribe For Peter Obi by AnambraPrince: 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2022
Their tricks have been exposed. Cunning deceitful people

1 Like

Re: 2023 Campaign Strategy Of My Igbo Tribe For Peter Obi by KingofAnambra: 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
Peter Obi is such a terrible candidate that all his social media bandits can do is speading fake news across social media grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Campaign Strategy Of My Igbo Tribe For Peter Obi by Factcheck0001: 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
9jii:

a vote for obi is a vote for ipob n nnamdi kanu

(1) (Reply)

INEC Closes Voter Registration / EDITORIAL: Nigeria Should Set Fuel At N400-N450/L And Scrap Off Subsidy / Former Enugu State Governorship Aspirant Kenneth Okonkwo Resigns From APC (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.