Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,887 members, 7,866,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:33 PM

Advice Me Please - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Advice Me Please (368 Views)

Please Advice Me!!! Jogging Pros (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me Please by Barims(m): 11:56am On Jun 11, 2022
Hello guys, Happy weekend to you all

Please I noticed some errors on my bet9ja account, so I have contact their customer service to rectify the mistakes and I haven't seen any amendment angry angryit has been 4 days now no response sad sad I even write to them again since they are not going to correct the mistakes on my account they should just take down the account for me angry angry still no response

So this morning as I was about to login, I intentionally enter wrong pin so that they can block my account and it was blocked after 5th attempt

So now I have been contemplating if I should open a new account since the first one is blocked grin grin . So my worries is if I should open a new account, I hope I won't have issue with withdraw or maybe they are going to accuse of operating two accounts

So that's why I'm here to seek proper guidance from elders in house

(1) (Reply)

Man United CEO Richard Arnold Pleads With Fans Over & Promise To Sign De Jong / ‘he Has Done Nothing For Egypt”-pharoah’s Ex-coach Slams Mo Salah / Report Claims Cristiano Ronaldo Is Open To Sensational Move To Former Rival Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.