Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Great And Lucrative Business Opportunity - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Great And Lucrative Business Opportunity (692 Views)

Investment On Lucrative Business Earn Income $5,000 2 Weeks / Xtreme Fuel Treatment - Lucrative Multilevel Marketing Opportunity In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great And Lucrative Business Opportunity by osywhite(m): 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2011
Guys,
After much suffering in Europe, I am back to Naija and I am currently looking for a place to learn any kind of business (import, export, manufacturing, etc). I have some Money to invest and I will pay for the tutoring services rendered to me.
My email is samdave_2@yahoo.com.
Re: Great And Lucrative Business Opportunity by Greenpro: 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2011
see this one

Re: Great And Lucrative Business Opportunity by Bigdreams(m): 2:11am On Jul 24, 2011
osywhite:

Guys,
After much suffering in Europe, I am back to Naija and I am currently looking for a place to learn any kind of business (import, export, manufacturing, etc). I have some Money to invest and I will pay for the tutoring services rendered to me.
My email is samdave_2@yahoo.com.

Dear Sam,

I would strongly advise you visit Success Attitude Development Centre (SADC) publishers of a weekly business newspaper titled 'Success Digest'. You can ask from people around and am sure they will tell you one or two things about the organization.

I have personally benefited a lot from them. I don't miss the weekly business newspaper. You can expect to find informative and educative content therein.

They also hold various kinds of seminars that include some of the things you mentioned in your post.

Get a copy of the paper - Success Digest and get in contact with them. You will be glad you did.

Best of luck.
Re: Great And Lucrative Business Opportunity by osywhite(m): 6:17am On Jul 24, 2011
@Bigdream, thanks for that wonderful advise.
Re: Great And Lucrative Business Opportunity by page9(m): 9:26am On Jul 30, 2011
@osywhite
You need to be focused and set short and long time business goals. But you also need lots of information to be able to set realistic and achievable goals
For instance, you need to narrow down your search.Do you want to gpo into importation based on ur knowledge abroad? Would you prefer exportation? Or you rather want to do local businesses? Do you want to b actively engaged in d running of d biz or you want to have more time for urself?
Finally the quantum of money you have will determine d level and d kind of biz u can do

But becareful of people and ideas. Verify and scrutinize all opinions objectively and start small. Don't b in a haste to invest.
Best of lucks

(1) (Reply)

Ago Blco Available / Best Deal Promotional Tools Flashlights At Best Price Norway / Integrated Solar Garden Lights, The Latest Generation Of Solar Garden Lights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.