Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. (11819 Views)

Arochukwu Erosion: LGA Asks For Help As Only The Access Road Is At Risk / Kwara Government Demolishes Saraki's Popular Family House "Ile Arugbo" / This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by osinbanjoisaliar: 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
walefresh3:

Tinubu is involved in banana island development... He was the governor when the deal between City property and chaboury was signed.... City property and chaboury are. Tinubu Friends and also the major sponsors of tinubu 1999 election under alliance for democracy ... One of afenifere member own city property... It is a Yoruba thing

That was the reason chaboury was also in charge of eko Atlantic City... Tinubu means Lagos... Don't let your hatred control your emotion... We know better than u....
What is the former name of banana island ?

E clear sey something dey worry you. Dem complete the project for the year 2000. Since mushin boy be expert on banana island. Which year dem start construction of the island. The former name na Lagoon city
Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by Pakute: 5:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
jimyjames:

Yes lots of houses, all over Lagos, it's from these house that ojukwu started life all over again after the civil war, when he returned from exile, he even fought the government through court to take possession of other houses that the government seized from him
Shut da fook & mention them. You ain't on radio biafra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by plaindealer: 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
All of them go live and die in Lagos including Obi Pandora himself, but will never spend a month in their village or home state.

What evils spirit is in iboland that's chasing them away from iboland?

All over the country, ex governors and politicians stay in their states including Tinubu and even PMB go return to Daura, but Pandora and ibo elites are never proud enough to live in iboland or call it home. The average ibo man or woman sef cannot wait to gather bus money and run...

Where is the sense and wisdom in living and dying in a place that you hate and will not vote for the leaders that makes you fill at home, offer you safety and security and opportunity to become rich, but will vote for leaders in the places that you ran away from, not proud of and won't call home

This is just too sad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by OsunOriginal: 5:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
Esama:
That boy is the most tribalistic in entertainment industry he don't have any legacy.

Any Nigerian that is not tribalistic is not Igbo... Anybody can prove me wrong

1 Like

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by Ceenaija(m): 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
SecretAgent7706:
This road is road to PSquare family hou6se. PSquare and Peter Obi are from same State.

Today, Psquare is living in Banana Island that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu brought to Eko Atlantic in Lagos and he is telling Nigerians to give Nigeria to Peter Obi so that he can rule Nigeria like he ruled his state. Godforbid!

Okodo Oro.

- Chinedum Agwaramgbo culled this from: Donald Femi Ojumu wall.

ME: After OBItuary na burial.

psqare is far better than you. You went and took a picture of your village and think that you are confusing people.Which bananas village are you talking about?,is the one developed by estate developers.
Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by layinkamike(m): 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
Auction Sales ( Clothings from USA & UK)

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by jimyjames(m): 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:

Shut da fook & mention them. You ain't on radio biafra.
It doesn't change the fact that no one gave igbos lands or properties in Lagos or anywhere else in Nigeria for free we bought them, it's something the igbos have been doing since 1920 till date
Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by VoteObi2023: 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
SecretAgent7706:
This road is road to PSquare family house. PSquare and Peter Obi are from same State.

Today, Psquare is living in Banana Island that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu brought to Eko Atlantic in Lagos and he is telling Nigerians to give Nigeria to Peter Obi so that he can rule Nigeria like he ruled his state. Godforbid!

Okodo Oro.

Lies from a Yoruba man
Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by OsunOriginal: 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
Coolsperm:
Thunder will fire anybody that will suggest muslim_muslim ticket. Local Muslims will tell you religion does not matter but will quickly kill you becos of their usel.ess religion

Nothing will happen to anybody mr man because even thunder itself knows that picking a christian VP adds no value to the APC in the coming election. It's therefore not about hatred for any religion but what is important for the APC to win the election. APC will be shooting itself in the leg if it picks a christian as running mate to Tinubu - our own man! The man to beat and the next president of Nigeria shocked shocked shocked shocked

In yoruba land, religious doesnt count that much - we are that civilized and our son is contesting. APC will carry the day anytime anyday regarless in SW. No doubt both PDP and Obi will get some votes in Lagos due to the population of Igbos in Lagos.

In the South East, their votes will go to Obi and PDP regardless of who the APC chooses as the running mate.

South South votes will be shared between APC/PDP/Obi regardless of APC's choice of running mate.

In the core north, popularity of any candidate (VP in this case) will be based on the person's faith. Therefore, if the APC chooses a muslim, it will substantially appeal to the electorates there - NE and NW. Kwankwaso will deny the PDP most of its votes in Kano. The Ganduje's factor will work for Tinubu in Kano. Therefore, the battle for Kano is between the APC and NNPP. Other NW states will be substantially for the APC.

If the APC picks its VP candidate from NE (Zulu for example), that's the end of the game for PDP. Zulu will not only influence the votes of the NE electorates but also that of the entire north.

Obi will not get the required 2/3rd in most of the states in the north. So, he stands no chance. That might be the reason he is in discussions with Atiku, Kwakwanso again. I won't be surprised if he decides to take a VP slot in PDP or NNPP this coming week and supporters will become the fools that they are.

In the north central, APC will win in states like Kwara, Kogi, and share Niger, Plateau and Benue with PDP All these regardless of who the APC chooses as running mate. Again, Obi will struggle to get the required 2/3rd if he decides to proceed with his dream in LP.

All in all, the region that will decide who wins is the core north and the reason the APC will likely pick a muslim VP from the core north.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by adedayoa2(f): 6:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
Oilwell:

FAKE NEWS

*I am from the same village with Peter and Paul. The picture of the road above is not from our town*

You guys should stop this fake news. it's not fair.
in as much as I am not a Peter Obi fan, I don't support lies. If this is not the road to Psquare's village, this should not trend abeg.
Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by Miracle2020: 6:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
This Propaganda is dead on arrival, there is no evidence this pic is in Anambra.
but this road is definitely from the south east.
Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by Miracle2020: 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
chatinent:
APC zukwanuike. As if there are no bad roads everywhere. Why didn't the federal government repair it?

So he cannot support sb of his choice?

And talking about Tinubu, if you know how much Tinubu has stolen, you'll never say he brought anything! You'll see it's all your money after all.
is that a federal road? You don't even know why you votes your governors abi?
Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by Miracle2020: 6:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
Iykopee:

Assuming that road is true presentation of your assertion, my question to you is; whose duty to put that road in good condition presently?

Don't get me indignant before i call u a Yorubastard angry
Peter Obi is responsible for that road.
Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by sofiscatedmoron: 7:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
SecretAgent7706:
This road is road to PSquare family house. PSquare and Peter Obi are from same State.

Okodo Oro.

lets see the road to tinubu village,, oponu
Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by Iykopee(m): 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
Miracle2020:
Peter Obi is responsible for that road.

How come Tinubu couldn't fix Makoko the biggest slum in Africa? grin
Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by AdeniyiA(m): 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
Is psquare your useless government?
Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by lottomkyes200: 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
michlins:
No amount of blackmail will stop this movement.

If Peter Obi gets one vote, it's mine

Please stop this i have a hot temper oooo how can you say its your vote when i will vote for Peter Obi before you please ooo
Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by Salvador1: 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
I hate propaganda with passion.

This not psquare villa .

This pic here has bursted there fake news

1 Like

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by McStoic(m): 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
Esama:
That boy is the most tribalistic in entertainment industry he don't have any legacy.

See this one oo. The 3 major ethnic groups in Nigeria are talking this minority dey intrude.. .
Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by ProfAmaben(m): 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
SecretAgent7706:

Okodo Oro.

He's the governor right? you're beyond stupid, even worse than your father. Your father wouldn't even be privileged to have an obituary printed for him cos he would drown in Osun river grin
Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by queenafolami2: 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
Free Psquare. He is just ethnic bias like every average Nigerian.Free Psquare. He is just ethnic bias like every average Nigerian....

1 Like

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by paramakina202: 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
SecretAgent7706:

Okodo Oro.

Show Tinubu's village road in Iragbiji Osun state.I know for sure Agulu is more developed than Tinubu's village.
Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
Chukzbaby:
Op you're an idiott. I come from ifutedunu, same village with psquare and that's definitely not our street
but your road no good for real. grin
Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by bdon123(m): 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
U a mumu man....keeping carrying Tinubu for head
Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by AbosedeFalade(f): 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
What do you mean by "Banana Island that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu brought to Eko Atlantic in Lagos." I hope you are not trying to say that Banana Island is Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu's creation.

You all should stop giving the false narration that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu developed our Lagos. That said, Psaqure and his people can do with on that road, if that is truly the road leading to their house.
Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by Guderian(m): 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
I wonder how some ppl will believe this....
Peter obi is from agulu anambra. I know the place he lives. It looks nothing like this
Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by Esama: 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ijaw population is more than you igbo.
McStoic:

See this one oo. The 3 major ethnic groups in Nigeria are talking this minority dey intrude.. .

1 Like

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by RealTalkNoBull: 9:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
Oilwell:

FAKE NEWS

*I am from the same village with Peter and Paul. The picture of the road above is not from our town*

You guys should stop this fake news. it's not fair.
Show us the real picture.
Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by RealTalkNoBull: 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
jimyjames:

Tinubu built a house for Peter p square on banana island?
My friend a lot of igbos started the real estate business in Lagos right from the days of ojukwus father , where was tinubu then?
At times I think some of you are completely MAD! The North and Yoruba Empire (Delta, Edo all the way to Lagos) have had a civilization and connection with the outside world for over 3 thousand years. Meanwhile, you pygmies were locked in your Rainforests until about 140 years ago, yet you believe you primitive creatures started the Real Estate business in Yorubaland?!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by RealTalkNoBull: 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
Salvador1:
I hate propaganda with passion.

This not psquare villa .

This pic here has bursted there fake news
This is the kind of road Obi China wants to replicate all over Nigeria?
Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by Afamed: 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
Obi the Pandora thief
Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by Transcriber: 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
kettykings:

How many igbos have houses or huts in iragbiji or Osun what concerns Igbos with kwara, Osun ,ondo, Ekiti
just shut up if you know nothing

There are more Igbos in Ondo alone than there are Yoruba in SE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Is Clean And Honest – El-Rufai In 2007 / Saraki: APC Senators Are Ignorant Of Constitution, Says Makarfi / Minimum Wage, Maximum Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.