Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,674 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. (11822 Views)

Arochukwu Erosion: LGA Asks For Help As Only The Access Road Is At Risk / Kwara Government Demolishes Saraki's Popular Family House "Ile Arugbo" / This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by Pakute: 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
chatinent:

All politicians are corrupt!
Tinubu didn't create Lagos!
He didn't create Lagos, he created infrastructures.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by Iykopee(m): 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
SecretAgent7706:
This road is road to PSquare family house. PSquare and Peter Obi are from same State.

Today, Psquare is living in Banana Island that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu brought to Eko Atlantic in Lagos and he is telling Nigerians to give Nigeria to Peter Obi so that he can rule Nigeria like he ruled his state. Godforbid!

Okodo Oro.

- Chinedum Agwaramgbo culled this from: Donald Femi Ojumu wall.

ME: After OBItuary na burial.

Assuming that road is true presentation of your assertion, my question to you is; whose duty to put that road in good condition presently?

Don't get me indignant before i call u a Yorubastard angry
Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by dignity33: 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
SecretAgent7706:
This road is road to PSquare family house. PSquare and Peter Obi are from same State.

Today, Psquare is living in Banana Island that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu brought to Eko Atlantic in Lagos and he is telling Nigerians to give Nigeria to Peter Obi so that he can rule Nigeria like he ruled his state. Godforbid!

Okodo Oro.

You are not Ashamed, a Lagos Nigeria people most especially igbos made to be six biggest economy in Africa is like a ghetto. Do you know that GDP of Lagos is six biggest in Africa. Do you know that GDP of Lagos is bigger than that of Rwanda , Angola. Sometimes I laugh when uninformed Nigeria is talking about Tinubu developing Lagos with the GDP that is bigger than a beautiful Rwanda, Angola. What a nonsense.
Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by Pakute: 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
kettykings:

How many igbos have houses or huts in iragbiji or Osun what concerns Igbos with kwara, Osun ,ondo, Ekiti
Ibos are holed up in worn torn NE much less peaceful environment in SW. Abeg shift.

2 Likes

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by BabydiHot(f): 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:

Ibos are holed up in worn torn NE much less peaceful environment in SW. Abeg shift.

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals

1 Like

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by Pakute: 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
BabydiHot:

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

Ipob trash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by BabydiHot(f): 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:

Ipob trash.

the youths are coming

1 Like

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by Achilles881: 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
Lagos was the best place to be in Africa prior to o the coming of tinubu, but today tinubu has turned Lagos to the second worst City to live in, in the world, wao what an achievement, 139 out of 140

1 Like

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by excanny: 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
Can you show us the road to Tinubu's hometown in Iragbiji?
Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by osinbanjoisaliar: 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
SecretAgent7706:

Okodo Oro.

You sey na Tinubu build banana island. OP you dey smoke Colorado for yar papa bedroom, abi. Something dey worry you for yar Cocaine head

2 Likes

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by IkeIgboNile(m): 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
Did Psquare construct the road to their house in banana Island? Did Tinubu construct the road to his hometown in iragbiji? I don't get this bitter tribal war.

1 Like

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by walefresh3(m): 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

You sey na Tinubu build banana island. OP you dey smoke Colorado for yar papa bedroom, abi. Something dey worry you for yar Cocaine head

Abeg who come build banana island ? He be like say something dey do your nyamiri head..

3 Likes

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by osinbanjoisaliar: 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
walefresh3:

Abeg who come build banana island ? He be like say something dey do your nyamiri head..

Indomie generation, tell me wen dem start to build banana island.
Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by walefresh3(m): 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
excanny:
Can you show us the road to Tinubu's hometown in Iragbiji?
Tinubu didn't claim osun state... Tinubu is a Lagos son .... Know this and have peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by walefresh3(m): 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Indomie generation, tell me wen dem start to build banana island.

U be mumu... U want to tell me about my place... Infact social media is a scam...

Check dis below

Infact just go back to your region...Incase u want c of o for your property hint me up

2 Likes

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by seunmsg(m): 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
They told us Peter Obi constructed all the roads in Anambra state and even saved N89billion for the state. Maybe he forgot to construct this particular road or it was destroyed by angry Tinubu supporters just to discredit him grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by osinbanjoisaliar: 4:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
walefresh3:

U be mumu... U want to tell me about my place... Infact social media is a scam...

Check dis below

Infact just go back to your region...Incase u want c of o for your property hint me up

That Colorado weed don scatter yar head finish. So chief adeleke na Asiwaju Tinubu. Or you no fit read again.

2 Likes

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by osinbanjoisaliar: 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
walefresh3:

Check dis below

Dem complete banana island for the year 2000. Wen Tinubu become governor wen him build the island.
Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by osinbanjoisaliar: 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
walefresh3:

Tinubu didn't claim osun state... Tinubu is a Lagos son .... Know this and have peace

Dunce, Tinubu no be Nigerian. Na CIA created project. To know where Tinubu come from, you need go Langley, Virginia go see him secret file. More than half of yar leaders na originally from Barbados, Trinidad or brooklyn
Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by Spandau: 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
seunmsg:
They told us Peter Obi constructed all the roads in Anambra state and even saved N89billion for the state. Maybe he forgot to construct this particular road or it was destroyed by angry Tinubu supporters just to discredit him grin grin grin

Baba Toheebu, enu e ti mú jù!
Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by Bluish44(m): 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
jimyjames:

Tinubu built a house for Peter p square on banana island?
My friend a lot of igbos started the real estate business in Lagos right from the days of ojukwus father , where was tinubu then?
real estate ko, fake estate ni
Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by Upjis: 4:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
SecretAgent7706:

Okodo Oro.

It's better to him peter obi as president than poo wee theifnibu
Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by walefresh3(m): 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Dem complete banana island for the year 2000. Wen Tinubu become governor wen him build the island.

Nyamiri wan tell me about my place nawa ooo..
City property owner and chaboury are sponsorer of ad party of afenire social group...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by Danzysb(m): 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
Clowns...
Please show us Mushin,akoko..etc,and tell us the state it belongs to.
Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by osinbanjoisaliar: 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
walefresh3:

Nyamiri wan tell me about my place nawa ooo..
City property owner and chaboury are sponsorer of ad party of afenire social group...

Adeleke sound like Tinubu to you. Or you O Sabi yoruba. I no dey argue if na omona or yoruba build the place. I dey sey Tinubu no get anything to do with banana island. And I sure sey na mushin you dey stay.
Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by Orubebe01: 5:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
BigYash:
Op common sense is far from you.. Just because he is against your great grand fathers ruining you,all you could do is bring up pics of a road that looks like you..

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by walefresh3(m): 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Adeleke sound like Tinubu to you. Or you O Sabi yoruba. I no dey argue if na omona or yoruba build the place. I dey sey Tinubu no get anything to do with banana island. And I sure sey na mushin you dey stay.

Tinubu is involved in banana island development... He was the governor when the deal between City property and chaboury was signed.... City property and chaboury are. Tinubu Friends and also the major sponsors of tinubu 1999 election under alliance for democracy ... One of afenifere member own city property... It is a Yoruba thing

That was the reason chaboury was also in charge of eko Atlantic City... Tinubu means Lagos... Don't let your hatred control your emotion... We know better than u....
What is the former name of banana island ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by jimyjames(m): 5:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:

Lies kee you there. Mention the estates ibo started at the time?. Was it Ikoyi where Ojukwu father had his lodge?
Ojukwus dad had a lot of houses in Lagos even on the island
Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by jimyjames(m): 5:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
Bluish44:
real estate ko, fake estate ni
Why do yoruba's always talk as if they dashed igbos lands and House's in Lagos?
Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by Bigheart042(m): 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
Esama:
That boy is the most tribalistic in entertainment industry he don't have any legacy.

And I see u with legacy..
Zero brain
Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by Pakute: 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
jimyjames:
Ojukwus dad had a lot of houses in Lagos even on the island
Lots?.. lies kee you there.

1 Like

Re: Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. by jimyjames(m): 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:

Lots?.. lies kee you there.
Yes lots of houses, all over Lagos, it's from these house that ojukwu started life all over again after the civil war, when he returned from exile, he even fought the government through court to take possession of other houses that the government seized from him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra / INEC To Conduct Kogi, Bayelsa, Imo Governorship Elections On November 11, 2023 / APC To Hold NEC Meeting On July 11: Adamu, Iyiola Omisore, Others To Know Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.