Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi (38299 Views)

Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders / Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu / "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by wizelink(m): 5:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
This goat should be disregarded. Why not come home and enforce no election in Nigeria? Why must it be southeast?

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Obyino: 5:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
Simon Ekpa come back to Nigeria and fight for Biafra stop hiding in far away Finland and be giving stupid order to your stupid followers

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by rajiedreez: 5:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
It's Simon Groundnuts again

3 Likes

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Nonyjacuzie(m): 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
Coward tweeting. If he is man enuf let him come bk to naija

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
[s]
Miller232:

It's the disunity amongst this igbo people that always tire me if Peter obi no pack the whole votes in south east next year then I will know that you people are cursed like for real you have a man out now that wants to come out boldly and lead una to the villa so that you guys can have a sense of belonging in this country but na to dey foam for mouth
Why do you think if he becomes the president you people won't get justice for everything that happened in that region over the years una too dey use una yansh think
[/s] TRASH
Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Golan007: 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
If APC or PDP get power by next year

walahi!! i am japaing

Start buying your ticket now.
Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Philipsdael(m): 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
I don't want to permutate if Obi will wins or not, all I know is that I'll Obidiently press my thumb for LP.

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by onuman: 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
naptu2:
Simon Ekpa @simon_ekpa

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1535569435439898624

Beginning to believe that this Simon Ekpa is no more in the agitation for restoration of Biafra.
Above all, whoever imposes and enforces sit at home every Monday in Igbo land is not struggling for restoration of Biafra, but struggling to stifle Ndigbo to death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by onuman: 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
Enemies of Biafra must have paid this Ekpa handsomely to bring down any cohesion of Igbos and destroy their agitation for Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by rickyrex(m): 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
PVision2020:
I'm sure even the weyrey Simon Ekpa will soon join the nzobu nzobu online miscreants supporting Mr Pandora same way the lunatic lamidi cownu cut a deal with Atiku prior to 2019 election claiming to have signed, sealed and delivered the referendum for Biafra...

They put on their best attitude every 3years soliciting votes for their preferred candidates and fake friendship with those they've cursed and abused for the past 3 years ( Ipob followers Accounts on social media are fast becoming OBIDIENT and Mr Pandora pictures is replacing that of Nnamdi Kanu) only to lose and go back to their default Biafla or Death wailing.

Biafla is simply the post traumatic syndrome of of their electoral misfortune.
you laugh at biafra agitators not knowing that you are living in bondage . you cant have a country full of corruption , killing by herdsmen , nepotism, hardship , and so on. And you expect ni one to call for separation . Keep on decieving yourself when you know the reality
Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by PVision2020(m): 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
rickyrex:
you laugh at biafra agitators not knowing that you are living in bondage . you cant have a country full of corruption , killing by herdsmen , nepotism, hardship , and so on. And you expect ni one to call for separation . Keep on decieving yourself when you know the reality
What bondage can be greater than some miscreants dictating to you when to go out and when not under the guise of sit at home?
What bondage is greater than UGM/IPOB killing, raping and destroying your region?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Okwyjesus(m): 6:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
naptu2:
Simon Ekpa @simon_ekpa

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1535569435439898624

South East youth reject you and all your evil work.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by DevilSignature: 6:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
Lovelife433:
indeed u ipob is d most foolish and confused stupid animals I have ever come across. No more Biafra again, but to vote ur Pandora peter obituary.
you are rather foolish here bro, and am sure ur foolishness is running through DNA cos na so ur mama foolish even ur papa foolish
Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Pacyrus(m): 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
temitope27:
That's how they hype him and atiku in 2019, yet buhari still won with larger margin to 2015, but now he can't even has 2m vote
Shut up! You mean the over rigged elections? Nonsense
Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Everest9(m): 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
Impregnable101:
True but, reasonable Nigerians are not relying on that. We are coming out enmass to cast our vote for him.

I've never voted in a Presidential election b4 even though I'm almost 40 But this is the first time I'm believing a Nigerian politician can actually change things for the better so, I'll be voting for peter obi

I am in the same vehicle with you, this will be my first time of voting, IPOB should Pipe low and allow us to try our luck
Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Ifyzidane: 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
Useless igbo nation we guys will never support ur own, jealousy has eaten deep into ur heats is really a shame that you guys and in support of Peter Obi... Ndiala none sense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Esama: 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
grin
Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by AlwaySpeakTruth: 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
I like how biaflans make sure they are out of the political loop, then later they start screaming nobody is giving them opportunity. The winner of the next elections is the person that will purge biaflans from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by maasoap(m): 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
PVision2020:
I'm sure even the weyrey Simon Ekpa will soon join the nzobu nzobu online miscreants supporting Mr Pandora same way the lunatic lamidi cownu cut a deal with Atiku prior to 2019 election claiming to have signed, sealed and delivered the referendum for Biafra...

They put on their best attitude every 3years soliciting votes for their preferred candidates and fake friendship with those they've cursed and abused for the past 3 years ( Ipob followers Accounts on social media are fast becoming OBIDIENT and Mr Pandora pictures is replacing that of Nnamdi Kanu) only to lose and go back to their default Biafla or Death wailing.

Your name be Mr Savage? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by cosmos1440: 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
PVision2020:

You have a beautiful and discerning mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Miller232: 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
PVision2020:

Typical Ipob miscreant wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Mumu I be Yoruba boy my name is adewale
Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by oladotun5a: 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
This one is just an idiot. Even his IPOB bingos will either vote Obi or atiku come 2023. This one is just an idiot. Even his IPOB bingos will either vote Obi or atiku come 2023. ...

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by boldtruthalways: 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
I have a feeling that this Ekpa of a guy is senseless and he's been used by someone or some evil people to destroy good intentions. PETER OBI is a national movement to redeem Nigeria not an Igbo affair. Grow up Coward and come back to Nigeria from Finland to chat this nonsense nepotism course of you.
Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by jerryforgood: 7:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
dryakson:
Peter Obi can never win this upcoming election( the bitter truth). Those making mouth online are not the real voters
Because of the religious and ethnicity sentiment in Nigeria, he has zero chance of winning.
But, I wish he wins. He's the better option now as compare to Atiku and Tinubu
That's what you people always say, "They are not real voters". So they are spirits. Almost every youth are online these days in modern Nigeria. And many are now going to get their PVCs. So 2023 is a real political battle, you should not write any region off.
Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Chelsea350(f): 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
I will vote OBIdently....

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by caracas: 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
splashbaby:
Kaduna, Kano and Kastina states voters will undo all Igbo votes. It appears you guys don't know, so make we tell una.

This are registered voters so far(People wey get PVC)
South-South has 12,841,279 registered voters
North-Central has 13,366,070 registered voters
South-East has 10,057,130 registered voters
South-West 16,292,212 registered voters.
North-West has 20,158,100 registered voters
North-East has 11,289, 293 registered voters.

Total= 84,004,084
84,004,084 vs 10,057,130 South-East registered voters

OBI can't get 1m voters anywhere in Nigeria.
Labour Party has never won any election in Nigeria Before.
OBI candidacy is fueled by Igbos as alternative to Biafra, he will never get nationwide acceptance.

Those mumu non-igbos wey dey shout OBI up and down better think properly, do you want to empower unknown gunmen like Buhari empowered the bandits by voting Obi? Una better think.
It’s clear this one is reasoning with his anus
For your info Igbo votes is different from se votes
It is a well known fact that the igbos outside of the se are more than the ones in the se.most of the pvcs in sw, nw, ss,ne n nc are Igbo pvcs.
That there’s a surge in registration n collection of pvcs is cos the igbos have woken up from their slumber. The Igbo tribe is the most populated n most geographically well spread in Nigeria….
Igbos are every where, but this love n massive campaign for Obi has nothing to do with ethnicity, it never would have been like this if persons like okorocha, orji Kalu or even umahi etc were the ones running.
Peter obi has given a lot of Nigerians, especially the youths reasons to vote n vote we will come 2023
Better join the train n be part of history making before it’s too late….
Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by israelp(m): 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
The name 'ekpa' means fool in my native language .... And the bearer response to another person ambitious matched the name perfectly... FOol
Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by maasoap(m): 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
dryakson:
Peter Obi can never win this upcoming election( the bitter truth). Those making mouth online are not the real voters
Because of the religious and ethnicity sentiment in Nigeria, he has zero chance of winning.

His failure to win the presidential race won't have anything to do with religious or ethnic sentiments but mainly has to do with his political party which is LP because LP has no wider support base. Atiku and Tinubu would have found themselves in the same situation if they were to contest on the platform of LP or APGA.

But, I wish he wins. He's the better option now as compare to Atiku and Tinubu

How exactly is he better than Atiku and Tinubu? When he was a governor, he stole as much as he wanted.

jerryforgood:

That's what you people always say, "They are not real voters". So they are spirits. Almost every youth are online these days in modern Nigeria. And many are now going to get their PVCs. So 2023 is a real political battle, you should not write any region off.

Imagine that! They just going now to get their PVCs after all these years? What is the assurance that they will come out to vote on election days? Stop deceiving yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Okoroawusa: 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
This guy doesn't know that those that were shouting Biafra or Death with him are the same people now shouting Peter Obi or Nothing...

He should just park somewhere for them to patronize him again after 2023 election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by adekolaelect(m): 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
ken6488:
He should rest

Is Simon better what have he done hide in Finland or Sweden and be tweeting while his kinsmen are being killed

It is not about Peter

I can't support two know thiefs

As a pdp guy

Atiku no
Tinubu no
And you will waste your vote ...the winter will win and you will resume your bitterness and virtual Refurandum . Mind you your Terrorists leader is in Buharis Cage like Parrot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by SonOfTheRisingS: 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
Why not nigerian politicans use this opportunity to conduct referendum to put Biafra vs Nigeria endless civil war to rest if truly these Nigerian leaders love lives?

Nigerian politicians will promise you heaven light during elections campaigns, after swearing into offices they start sending armed unidentified security agencies to attack you for calling for accountabilities and good governance.

Toll gate massacres, unarmed innocent IPOB protesters are still fresh in memories of loved ones.

No Nigeria political parties and politicans worth risking my life and vote.

Let both Biafra and Nigeria fulani armed agencies meet in the battlefields ( I pity gullible electorates that want to see in their eyes).

Sit-At-Home to save lives.
Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by ProudImolite: 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
temitope27:
That's how they hype him and atiku in 2019, yet buhari still won with larger margin to 2015, but now he can't even has 2m vote
Atiku nko?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election / APC Youth Leader Loses Palm As Explosion Rocks Benue (PHOTO) / Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.