Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Truck Driver Drives A Burning Fuel Truck Out Of A Residential Area To Save Lives - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Driver Drives A Burning Fuel Truck Out Of A Residential Area To Save Lives (57361 Views)

13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) / Man Drives Out A Burning SUV From A Fire Scene In Lagos (Photos) / Fuel Truck Explodes On Transit In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Driver Drives A Burning Fuel Truck Out Of A Residential Area To Save Lives by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
Es350:
A tanker fully loaded with PMS is burning and some fools are there recording with their phones close to the tanker?

I guess the brains of those morons I saw in that video must have been extracted and used to feed chickens in the past. Wtf. angry

As you wise reach, how about the guy who drove it to safety?
Re: Truck Driver Drives A Burning Fuel Truck Out Of A Residential Area To Save Lives by hope4nigeria(m): 5:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mannyautos:
Wow. Humanity at it's peak. Real life hero. He deserves a medal of honour.
unfurtunately, nigeria Don't celebrate hero but thiefs
Re: Truck Driver Drives A Burning Fuel Truck Out Of A Residential Area To Save Lives by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
Give that man a medal of bravery.

Ejiro Otarigho, a HERO.
Re: Truck Driver Drives A Burning Fuel Truck Out Of A Residential Area To Save Lives by itaketo: 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
In a sane world this man supposed collect award, but in Nigeria the owner of the tanker will pay for the fire.
Re: Truck Driver Drives A Burning Fuel Truck Out Of A Residential Area To Save Lives by wonderr(m): 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
emmadejust:
Hero of the day smiley
that's an understatement
Re: Truck Driver Drives A Burning Fuel Truck Out Of A Residential Area To Save Lives by Rochasstatue(f): 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ever since Peter Obi declared for President, it has been from one calamity to another
����������
Re: Truck Driver Drives A Burning Fuel Truck Out Of A Residential Area To Save Lives by Asaainc(m): 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
The man deserves a national award!! Hero of the day!!
Re: Truck Driver Drives A Burning Fuel Truck Out Of A Residential Area To Save Lives by descarado: 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
Nigerian host don't award heros award.
This right here qualifies as such.

Respect to him
Re: Truck Driver Drives A Burning Fuel Truck Out Of A Residential Area To Save Lives by AgentGoat: 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
I salute him.

Please those of you wey get money make una find the man something
Re: Truck Driver Drives A Burning Fuel Truck Out Of A Residential Area To Save Lives by nymphomaniac(m): 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
Not all heroes wear capes!
Re: Truck Driver Drives A Burning Fuel Truck Out Of A Residential Area To Save Lives by lordprogress: 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
I think it happened in agbaraha in ughelli if I am correct the guy is the real hero some driver would have ran with the speed of light.
Re: Truck Driver Drives A Burning Fuel Truck Out Of A Residential Area To Save Lives by jojothaiv(m): 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
Rhozabeth:
This is what selflessness is about! Meanwhile some people are busy taking these human lives! I salute that man's courage for risking his life to safe other lifes!
The man is already a legend.

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver Drives A Burning Fuel Truck Out Of A Residential Area To Save Lives by olufeyikemi722: 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
Captain America no be for filmCaptain America no be for film...
Re: Truck Driver Drives A Burning Fuel Truck Out Of A Residential Area To Save Lives by wealthnet: 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
Edge247:
Truck driver, Ejiro Otarigho, really came close to losing his life while driving a burning truck out of a residential area to save lives.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAgjH2-hS_s

The truck was almost entirely on fire by the time he got to a safe place and parked it.

Thanks to him, no life was lost.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Ceqn12Pgtdn/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
This is selfless service to humanity, may God bless him . This man deserve National honour for this act.

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver Drives A Burning Fuel Truck Out Of A Residential Area To Save Lives by rex21: 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
lordprogress:
I think it happened in agbaraha in ughelli if I am correct the guy is the real hero some driver would have ran with the speed of light.
Agbarho, ughelli north, delta state

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver Drives A Burning Fuel Truck Out Of A Residential Area To Save Lives by Chrisx1x(m): 6:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
This is the guy's number.
Ejiro +234 803 218 8021
somebody dropped his number in an urhobo WhatsApp group chat that I am in. Please everything is not about money. The least you can do is to call him and give him words of encouragement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Driver Drives A Burning Fuel Truck Out Of A Residential Area To Save Lives by Tomek09(m): 6:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
FOOLISH man, if you die na same people go curse you
Senseless talk. Think humanity. It costs nothing to be selfless.
Re: Truck Driver Drives A Burning Fuel Truck Out Of A Residential Area To Save Lives by IamAsiri: 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
quentin06:
Idiots! Ejiro is trying to save his products from the residents.

Burning products? Don't be simple. undecided
Re: Truck Driver Drives A Burning Fuel Truck Out Of A Residential Area To Save Lives by Villager01(m): 6:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
Hero God bless Him
Re: Truck Driver Drives A Burning Fuel Truck Out Of A Residential Area To Save Lives by molas02: 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
Is he mad or something
Re: Truck Driver Drives A Burning Fuel Truck Out Of A Residential Area To Save Lives by benitwater(m): 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
Very good service.
GOD bless.
Re: Truck Driver Drives A Burning Fuel Truck Out Of A Residential Area To Save Lives by Machinegun91(m): 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
I wasn't expecting a Hausa name
Re: Truck Driver Drives A Burning Fuel Truck Out Of A Residential Area To Save Lives by themanderon: 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
This is the kind of person deserving a national award not those rogues that are given the award on a yearly basis.
Re: Truck Driver Drives A Burning Fuel Truck Out Of A Residential Area To Save Lives by Smartor: 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
I a sane country he will be rewarded with knighthood for this act.[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Truck Driver Drives A Burning Fuel Truck Out Of A Residential Area To Save Lives by Connected1: 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
Molenu100:

The driver no risk his for Nigeria but he risk his life to save the people in that community

What if one of your relative dey that community?

You go still dey blame the driver for risking his life to save other people's life abi?

Bros try get sense na
What I don't understand is why you qouted me?

And please tell me what is Nigeria, Are the people not part of Nigeria.

Una go just come out begin type insultive posts.

Some of you people are on drugs, I nor go dae answer una sef.
Re: Truck Driver Drives A Burning Fuel Truck Out Of A Residential Area To Save Lives by Midas01: 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
Shut up, coward.

Cowards die many times before their death.
Utanisco:
U wan form James bond for Nigeria
Or abi na DE rock for WWE

Don't try this at home

U no DE hear am bnat

Continue DE form na
U go collect very soon
Re: Truck Driver Drives A Burning Fuel Truck Out Of A Residential Area To Save Lives by Utanisco(m): 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
Midas01:
Shut up, coward.

Cowards die many times before their death.

Adiok onor fi
Re: Truck Driver Drives A Burning Fuel Truck Out Of A Residential Area To Save Lives by SoftBread01: 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
A living hero he is.
He did that to save lives!

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver Drives A Burning Fuel Truck Out Of A Residential Area To Save Lives by Moreign001(m): 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
There's no body inside.. Listen very well you hear someone saying, "No driver that is why "..
Re: Truck Driver Drives A Burning Fuel Truck Out Of A Residential Area To Save Lives by IbileIfe: 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
Rhozabeth:
This is what selflessness is about! Meanwhile some people are busy taking these human lives! I salute that man's courage for risking his life to save other lives!
Re: Truck Driver Drives A Burning Fuel Truck Out Of A Residential Area To Save Lives by lizzz05(f): 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
Real life super hero

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Trader Crushed To Death In Lagos By 16-year-old Trying To Move His Mum's Car / "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St / Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.