Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video (67825 Views)

Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV / Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police / SARS Threw Me Off 3-Storey Building, Broke My Spine - Trader To Judicial Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by Streetmovement(m): 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
Wotoporiously cool Speaking

Na all this kind news dey make me dey vex for this country

If you're out there watch your six at all times.

This careless tribe wan rule over Nigeria by force.
Them waste time them for burn am since before men in uniform arrive sef because like this them go free the idiot later.

1 Like

Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by EhisChelsea1(m): 6:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
Aonkuuse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2Ba-A1VWyE

Source: https://salemgists.com/unrest-in-new-benin-market-as-a-hausa-man-stabbed-an-igbo-trader-to-death-videos/

Nobody die. The man wen dem attack is alive. Them rush am go St Philomena Hospital go treat am. He is ok now and dem don discharge am.

1 Like

Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by Germi9: 6:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
Coolsperm:
. My bro re_ read what I wrote, we must say no to Muslim Muslim ticket
No vex bros ,i dey vex with the way things dey go for the corntree,Christians too MUMU no be lie oo

1 Like

Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by Mrexcell(m): 6:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
Will the hausa man survived the beatings the red color on his head looks like an open wound?

1 Like

Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by Germi9: 6:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
EhisChelsea1:

The man is alive. Them rush am go St Philomena Hospital go treat am. He is ok now and dem don discharge am.
Who dem rush and who dem discharge from hospital? Na who kill person(aboki) abi na who dem kill(igbo)
Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
Islandlady:
Damn hausa Abokis are the major source of insecurities in this nation, Dem no dey fear to kill anybody even for your region!

Awon animals in human skin
a female tribal bigot spotted. never thought there is one
Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
Romanoff:
They are always armed, prepared to fight and kill.

Tufiakwa.
because u guys hate us for no reason
Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by Excuzeme: 6:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
WibusJaga:

If na dis one, police go arrive with speed of light to save the Aboki but in d case of Deborah, they said they were overpowered by the mob. undecided

Southerners too should learn to ACT WITH DISPATCH!
The Killer should have Caught Fire, long time ago, what with Used Tires and Petrol.
Life-for-Life, Simples.
No Tribe has Monopoly of Violence

Ofcourse, he is a Northerner and the Police will be alive to their duty, but when Herdsmen plunder, rape and kill a whole Village for many Hours, Police will be like: We are yet to be briefed.
One nigeria indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by melonsgroup: 6:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
Abba114:
maybe the hate you because you're a terrorist
Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by ArewaTech1(m): 6:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
Less jos brek dis kontry. Mek evry poker stay in dia region.

Haba! This is too much.
Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by yommen: 6:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
Crixxx:
I trust Igbo & Edo guys. No afonjas here but please hand him over to the police.

Unna go just open unna mouth talk trash. Come mile12 for Lagos ask Hausas wetin dem eyes see for the crisis wey happen over a decade ago. Yoruba killed the sense out of them ehnn!!!
Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by benitwater(m): 6:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
Wahala
Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by Freebills12: 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
If you have not seen anything wrong with Islam then you are not a human being. This religion needs civilization and reorientation of ideas, starting from their leaders and Imams. The fundamental problem of Islam lies with its doctrines whether you claim that you are a liberal or fundamental, you are almost the same. You people are still practicing the old law that was prevalent during the time of Moses, a typical example is blasphemy which attracts death penalty by stoning... Stephen was stoned to death because of blasphemy(Act 7:54-56) and Leviticus 24:15 prescribe such punishment. We are now in new era, the era of Christ, such barbaric law should be deleted.

2 Likes

Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by Princekunle10: 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
Sorry, you guys are too slow, you would have set him ablaze before the arrival of the police, useless man .

1 Like

Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by shortIGBOman: 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
OVB123:
I trust bini boys, d one wey dem do dem 4 ogheghe 4 sapele road last year nor do dem, dem wan do kitikiti, do kataka, dem go sofa 4 bini boys hand. God save that one (hausa man) life. Next time, na uppa boys nahim go handle dem. Useless people.

No dey make mouth for here. E no get weting Benin Boys fit do Aboki. Aboki go chop them raw. Benin Boys wey, Ijaw don encroach into their land via Gelegele, them even get Chiefs there. Yet Benin Boys no do anything.

For Olobo and some other Communities, Ishekiri People don drive Benin People comot for those Communities. The Onogie's wey dey this communities, na Ishekiri them be.

Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by Adakintroy: 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
OmO make Una lock up.

Anyone them use take play tribe card na be the pawn for the game. Just like anyone them use play religious card.

In the cause of your life. Igbo man would have surffered worst fate in the hands of his IG no brother than in the hands of other tribe and vice versa.

What is going on in the west is a prime example. The blacks are constantly pointing to the white man as the source of his problem. While stats clearky show that black on black murder is far higher than that of white on black.
Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by Splitmind: 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
I hope this news doesn't lead to attacks against Arewa citizens.
Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by jerryforgood: 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
Abba114:
It means hausas muslims are potential hazards to the society. Why are you supporting evil?
Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by Machinegun91(m): 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
Quick judgement
Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by ogbuefi677(m): 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemgists.com/unrest-in-new-benin-market-as-a-hausa-man-stabbed-an-igbo-trader-to-death-videos/
Edit this oga.
The victim didn't die.
The pictures while in d hospital is all over twitter.
I'm Igbo oo b4 u start
Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by millhouse: 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
Islandlady:
Damn hausa Abokis are the major source of insecurities in this nation, Dem no dey fear to kill anybody even for your region!

Awon animals in human skin
baby .. I love you ❤️
Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by darichlife: 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
NIGERIA WAS NEVER MEANT TO WORK. THIS FORCED UNION WILL DEFINITELY LEAD TO WAR, THE SIGNS ARE VERY GLARING.

1 Like

Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by samonak(m): 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
bigwig071:
He is Fulani man not hausa man
Wetin be de difference? No be de same boat carry una?
Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by AutoRedux: 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
Why dem no kill am?
Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by yrex01(m): 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
DMerciful:
You're trying to be clever by half. Because you want Tinubu to pick a muslim as thats the only way the core North would vote for him so you're trying to hoodwink us
nah,
it's baffles me how a proclaimed wise n educated lads so consigned bout the belief of who to run Nigeria than looking out for who can actually do the job properly without considering that factor.

y'all are just hypocrite religion bigot.
I'm a yoruba n a muslim but I'll choose peter obi any day any time even tho he picked a Christian vice
Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by Blast1: 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
chigator2:
Aboki no go gree pesin drink water drop cup for this country.

Nawaoo.. Everyday killing

He can't try that nonsense in EDO / Delta and go free. He can only do that in the South West not South South or South East.

He went to the wrong place.
Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by Acidosis(m): 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
The scam called ONE NAIJERIA sha grin grin grin
Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by Coolsperm: 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
Germi9:

No vex bros ,i dey vex with the way things dey go for the corntree,Christians too MUMU no be lie oo
I swear we too mumu, you can never say a Christian Christian ticket to a Muslim ear. If you don't confront Islam then it will kill you
Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by andyanders: 6:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
Police arrived on time to save their own.

I blame the Ibos arround there, who supposed to have responded immediately, by equally, stabbing him to death.

Here,two wrong MUST make a right.
Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by Hussein035: 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
Aonkuuse:

Yet some useless people still want Atiku to become our president, did you forget that it is BUHARI that gave them this killings confidence since the man know that the police will finally free him.
If anyone vote northerner (Atiku) as our president that person generation will never live to see the result of that election
Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by AlwaySpeakTruth: 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
WibusJaga:

If na dis one, police go arrive with speed of light to save the Aboki but in d case of Deborah, they said they were overpowered by the mob. undecided

The poor mother and her children that your wild cowardly animals murdered who saved her?
Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by DMerciful(m): 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
Are you picking Obi or Tinubu?

Lets start from here
yrex01:
nah,
it's baffles me how a proclaimed wise n educated lads so consigned bout the belief of who to run Nigeria than looking out for who can actually do the job properly without considering that factor.

y'all are just hypocrite religion bigot.
I'm a yoruba n a muslim but I'll choose peter obi any day any time even tho he picked a Christian vice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Youths Storm Hotel To Arrest Imported Thugs Ahead Of Elections. Photos / Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning / MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.