Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video (67784 Views)

Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV / Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police / SARS Threw Me Off 3-Storey Building, Broke My Spine - Trader To Judicial Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by dreu2fine(m): 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
Crixxx:
I trust Igbo & Edo guys. No afonjas here but please hand him over to the police.
Them Bleep up y them no overpower the police
I trust warri boys no go carry last
Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by Desusi: 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
WibusJaga:

If na dis one, police go arrive with speed of light to save the Aboki but in d case of Deborah, they said they were overpowered by the mob. undecided
Double standard in Nigeria! We are yet to arrive there,my brother!

1 Like

Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by Cossybob(m): 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
Cypress042:
Hausa people see every object close to them as cow and can butcher it without thinking twice tongue
Damn nigga
Funny enough, they acknowledge and worship their cows rather than their fellow humans.

Brain washed humans, if they were twice as smart, they would still be stupid
Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by akslink: 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
Crixxx:
I trust Igbo & Edo guys. No afonjas here but please hand him over to the police.
you trust igbo people and the guy just end one igbo man life and them handover him to police, when una go get sense? The other day for owo na so una they talk say good for afonjas mean while na igbos plenty pass for the massacre the other day for lekki una still igbo man them Okada man mod same thing for Abuja market 2 weeks ago, una never get sense say una be target of this fulanis some of you go come here they talk rubbish

1 Like

Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by Germi9: 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
Coolsperm:
I swear we too mumu, you can never say a Christian Christian ticket to a Muslim ear. If you don't confront Islam then it will kill you
Am very angry right now
Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by Dracas: 7:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
This one deserved an immediate jungle justice. If na for Aba, police no for fit rescue the idiot.

1 Like

Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by pacespot(m): 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
Hm, entire Nigeria is a crime scene.
Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by Toyindiva(f): 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
Edolites I love Una like die I too love my state dem no dey tolerate nonsense all this aboki go think say dem smart lol I laugh dem think say Na Lagos dem dey wey dem no go talk ozwor set of people Na another state dem go dey dominate like Mumu..... as in dem suppose beat am too death Cz who he kills must be killed by the sword.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by khadaffi(m): 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
OVB123:
I trust bini boys, d one wey dem do dem 4 ogheghe 4 sapele road last year nor do dem, dem wan do kitikiti, do kataka, dem go sofa 4 bini boys hand. God save that one (hausa man) life. Next time, na uppa boys nahim go handle dem. Useless people.

I stay at Upper. I can tell you that if this had happened at Upper they would have killed the Mallam and no news or police will be there cause right now there is no police station at Upper. The ones destroyed during the End SARS has not been repaired. The aboki man for follow the dead body go the other side. The man was really lucky

2 Likes

Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by Bobbiee: 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
HOW DID THE POLICE GET TO THE MURDERER SO FAST? IMAGINE? WHEN THE OWO MURDERS WERE GOING ON WITH GUNSHOTS AND BOMBS, THE POLICE COULDN'T GET THERE ON TIME, BUT ONCE A FULANI IS IN DANGER SEE AS THEY RUSHED TO HIS RESCUE.

I'M SURE YOU CAN SEE THE PLOT UNRAVELING FURTHER. THE WAR IS IN FULL SWING PEOPLE!!!

REMEMBER OUR GREATEST WEAPON IS OUR PVC!

#peterobi2023 #operationshowyourpvc #showyourpvc
Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by Precambrian111: 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
WibusJaga:

If na dis one, police go arrive with speed of light to save the Aboki but in d case of Deborah, they said they were overpowered by the mob. undecided
. Just a pity Sha case of next time as police the rush to come rescue the stupid aboki the mob for rush to burn the ram so that na the meat the for come carry

1 Like

Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by Bbbw: 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
Really
Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by Nostring: 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
Freebills12:
If you have not seen anything wrong with Islam then you are not a human being. This religion needs civilization and reorientation of ideas, starting from their leaders and Imams. The fundamental problem of Islam lies with its doctrines whether you claim that you are a liberal or fundamental, you are almost the same. You people are still practicing the old law that was prevalent during the time of Moses, a typical example is blasphemy which attracts death penalty by stoning... Stephen was stoned to death because of blasphemy(Act 7:54-56) and Leviticus 24:15 prescribe such punishment. We are now in new era, the era of Christ, such barbaric law should be deleted.
you're a fool.. Christians Hausa's no dey? Or fr d post den talk na religion caused d fight
Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by seleroms2(m): 7:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
Coolsperm:
You must say a big no to a Muslim Muslim ticket, don't be stupid
Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by alibiz: 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
Na Muslim Christian ticket things don bad like this.
If e com b Muslim Muslim ticket,na wetin go com happen?
Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by OVB123: 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
shortIGBOman:

No dey make mouth for here. E no get weting Benin Boys fit do Aboki. Aboki go chop them raw. Benin Boys wey, Ijaw don encroach into their land via Gelegele, them even get Chiefs there. Yet Benin Boys no do anything.

For Olobo and some other Communities, Ishekiri People don drive Benin People comot for those Communities. The Onogie's wey dey this communities, na Ishekiri them be.

U need to take your drug

1 Like

Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by Farid24224(m): 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
melonsgroup:
maybe the hate you because you're a terrorist

Na your papa be terrorist!! Ode!!
Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by Theoarhics: 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
Abokis collect today for that New Benin oo. See beating and stabbing on sight . They really collect from bini boys today

1 Like

Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by Theoarhics: 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
So Dem no burn am?
Una see as popo quick rescue the BST?
Abi no be em be that?I trust Dem Benin Boyz Dem for don give am better drilling fes..

Popo even arrest boys join.
If na upper this for happen for Benin, the boys too for don collect with the aboki
Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by Theoarhics: 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ogun go kill Lord Lugard for joining us with those barbarians from the north

1 Like

Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by Xantel(f): 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
Hmmmm, didn't happen this way

The Igbo man wanted to open his shop while the said Hausa guy was sitting at the entrance of the shop,the man asked the Hausa guy to leave so he could open but the duo refused. Trying to force the Hausa guy to leave then prompted the Hausa guy to bring out his matchet n scattered the Igbo man's leg. In rage,the Igbo man overpowered him n matchet the Hausa guy's head. He was paraded in the pool of blood,that led to his death.

It was Hausa guy that died eeee
Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
Lagos street suppose don cast by now.
Aboki too dey zzuoo for Benin. angry sad
Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by Cypress042(m): 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
Cossybob:

Damn nigga
Funny enough, they acknowledge and worship their cows rather than their fellow humans.

Brain washed humans, if they were twice as smart, they would still be stupid
comrade you know vawulence more than i do cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by shortIGBOman: 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
OVB123:
U need to take your drug

The thing pain Osakpolo grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by Zetty177x: 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
I trust Benin boys. The way those fellas massacre 50 people for Church for Ondo, Benin boys for don retaliate o ... immediately. U don't dare Bendel people

1 Like

Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by shortIGBOman: 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
Captain8:
fool, keep Ijaw out of this your nonsense argument..

Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by Temi2468: 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
WibusJaga:

It's clear that they have a dominating influence over the nation's security structure and are using that to further their evil.

So unfortunate our southern leaders are not seeing the handwriting of JIHAD on the wall.

They think they will be safe in Aso rock!
God deliver us from their evil intentions.

1 Like

Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by dalass(f): 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
Crixxx:

As you trust igbo and Edo brothers, he still killed the igbo brother and nothing happened undecided
Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by CoolAmbience(m): 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
chigator2:
Aboki no go gree pesin drink water drop cup for this country.

Nawaoo.. Everyday killing

Na Aboki dey kill regularly for Southeast abi?

What of the near daily killings for Delta State, especially in Sapele?
Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by Freebills12: 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Nostring:
you're a fool.. Christians Hausa's no dey? Or fr d post den talk na religion caused d fight

So you didn't read the post, he was praying in front of someone's shop, the owner of the shop told him to leave that he wants to open his shop, he brought out knife and stabbed him to death.
Re: Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video by TruthinAction: 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
They are acting written script but we are yet to get the message. They have been told to kill at the slightest provocation and that nothing will happen. After all, they are in charge of the police and army.

And we have been given the option to choose between two Muslims. And many people from the south still still vote one of them because of money. They have forgotten that they will not enjoy that money. It is for their life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security / MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) / Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.