Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

What Is Been Done About Simon Ekpa? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Been Done About Simon Ekpa? (1430 Views)

This News About Simon Ekpa Really Sweet My Belle / Anonymous Makes Shocking Revelation About Simon Ekpa / Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Been Done About Simon Ekpa? by Cooolme: 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
First of all, I'm an Igbo boy to clear those who'll think I'm one of these Bitter northerners.
I've always liked the Biafra struggle only because since I came to Nigeria I've noticed how marginalised the Igbos are especially under this Buhari's government but I think it's becoming really stupid now especially with Simon Ekpa. That man is based abroad causing nuisance in the East with his stupid followers, how can you allow someone abroad enjoying his life make you cause trouble in your homeland and still send funds to him in the name of donations. Normally he can do all he wants but saying there should be no election in Igboland is the height of it and I condemn it big time seeing it might cost us Peter Obi a very competent Igbo Politician!
Please something should be done about that criminal, scammer.
I won't be replying any insults, thanks.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Been Done About Simon Ekpa? by triple996(m): 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
Nothing
He is a freedom fighter...... grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Been Done About Simon Ekpa? by alanto: 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
And you expect Biafrans to give up Biafra for Bitter Obi?
It's Biafra or death

2 Likes

Re: What Is Been Done About Simon Ekpa? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
alanto:
It's Biafra or death
Die alone but help me by telling me where your money are so dat I can give them to the motherless home. Blood thirsty human being

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Been Done About Simon Ekpa? by Cypress042(m): 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
Op what you said is nothing but the blunt truth. Simon ekpa is now making Biafra Agitation look childish and kinda joke to some certain extend it pisses me off i don't know for othersangry

9 Likes

Re: What Is Been Done About Simon Ekpa? by LeoDeKing: 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
triple996:
Nothing
He is a freedom fighter...... grin grin
Gbamsolutely.

Abiama bress ohamadickhead lamidi kwanu.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Been Done About Simon Ekpa? by SonofLothbrok: 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
Cooolme:
First of all, I'm an Igbo boy to clear those who'll think I'm one of these Bitter northerners.
I've always liked the Biafra struggle only because since I came to Nigeria I've noticed how marginalised the Igbos are especially under this Buhari's government but I think it's becoming really stupid now especially with Simon Ekpa. That man is based abroad causing nuisance in the East with his stupid followers, how can you allow someone abroad enjoying his life make you cause trouble in your homeland and still send funds to him in the name of donations. Normally he can do all he wants but saying there should be no election in Igboland is the height of it and I condemn it big time seeing it might cost us Peter Obi a very competent Igbo Politician!

If you think being a president for 4 or 8 years will stop the biafran struggle then you must be a fool. Did we not tell you APC and PDP will never give you presidential tickets. Did it not happen.
For your mind you believe a Yoruba or Hausa Fulani will vote an Igbo man as president.
Have it in mind. No election in the East because Biafran Righteous Army will make sure of that.

1 Like

Re: What Is Been Done About Simon Ekpa? by Kingozymandias(m): 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Gbamsolutely.

Abiama bress ohamadickhead lamidi kwanu.

I agree with you comrade terrorists like Sunday Igboho and lamidi kwanu have delusional followers grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Been Done About Simon Ekpa? by Cooolme: 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
alanto:
It's Biafra or death
Ohk, but even if we want this Biafra, is it by the way Simon Ekpa is going about it?
Think Sir.
Re: What Is Been Done About Simon Ekpa? by Kenneth4u205(m): 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
Don't mind the foolish Simon groundnut.he has no other plans except sit at home order . He only got followers because of Buhari wickedness towards Igbos . Nobody is listening to him anymore since this election started.

We will consider him again if Peter Obi loose the election ,then Biafra or death will continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Been Done About Simon Ekpa? by izac82: 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
What if that guy is been paid to destabilize south east for the benefit of some politicians
Re: What Is Been Done About Simon Ekpa? by Cooolme: 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
izac82:
What if that guy is been paid to destabilize south east for the benefit of some politicians
This has crossed my mind too...
Who knows, cos he seems very cunning and only few clever people can notice that.
Re: What Is Been Done About Simon Ekpa? by Liebermantic: 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
He needs to be eliminated..His Autopilot group has killed thousands of Igbo people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Been Done About Simon Ekpa? by SIMONEKPA7: 11:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
Biafra is coming and obi will be our pioneer president

1 Like

Re: What Is Been Done About Simon Ekpa? by christistruth01: 11:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
shocked

*****NOTICE ******

Simon Ekpa ( Real nawme Simon Nwaekpa ) must be reported to the Ambassador of Finland in Abuja and also to the Prosecutor General of Finland in Helsinki for his Terrorist’s activities and murders including of women in Nigeria

Please Kindly Report all Simon Ekpa’s video links threatening Violence and any evidence of his Terrorist Activities to the Finland Ambassador in Abuja

Kindly request for the immediate arrest and Trial of Simon Ekpa in Finland

These are the details of the Finnish Ambassador and Embassy in Abuja

Finland Ambassador to Nigeria (Dr. Jyrki Pulkkinen )
Post address
Embassy of Finland
P.M.B 5140, Maputo Street
Wuse Zone 3
ABUJA
NIGERIA

Visiting address
NO.9, Iro Dan Musa Street
PLOT 1547, ASOKORO
ABUJA

Email sanomat.ABA@formin.fi
Tel. +234 803 785 1150

https://finlandabroad.fi/web/nga/mission#contact-information-1000240

Please make sure that when you Report Simon Ekpa to the Finland Embassy and Ambassador you also send a Copy or make another report of the Complaint to the Prosecutor General of Finland Office their details are below

National Prosecution Authority,
Office of the Prosecutor General
Lintulahdenkuja 4, FI-00530 Helsinki
Finland

Tel.: +358 29 562 0800
Fax: +358 29 562 0888
valtakunnansyyttaja.syyttaja@oikeus.fi

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Been Done About Simon Ekpa? by alanto: 9:14am On Jun 12, 2022
Cooolme:

Ohk, but even if we want this Biafra, is it by the way Simon Ekpa is going about it?
Think Sir.
Biafra or death mr man.
There's not going to be election anywhere in biafra comes 2023 and if dem born you we'll come out tomorrow in any part of Biafraland. You will be treated like a sabo

1 Like

Re: What Is Been Done About Simon Ekpa? by planetbluz: 11:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
christistruth01:

shocked

*****NOTICE ******

Simon Ekpa ( Real nawme Simon Nwaekpa ) must be reported to the Ambassador of Finland in Abuja and also to the Prosecutor General of Finland in Helsinki for his Terrorist’s activities and murders including of women in Nigeria

Please Kindly Report all Simon Ekpa’s video links threatening Violence and any evidence of his Terrorist Activities to the Finland Ambassador in Abuja

Kindly request for the immediate arrest and Trial of Simon Ekpa in Finland

These are the details of the Finnish Ambassador and Embassy in Abuja

Finland Ambassador to Nigeria (Dr. Jyrki Pulkkinen )
Post address
Embassy of Finland
P.M.B 5140, Maputo Street
Wuse Zone 3
ABUJA
NIGERIA

Visiting address
NO.9, Iro Dan Musa Street
PLOT 1547, ASOKORO
ABUJA

Email sanomat.ABA@formin.fi
Tel. +234 803 785 1150

https://finlandabroad.fi/web/nga/mission#contact-information-1000240

Please make sure that when you Report Simon Ekpa to the Finland Embassy and Ambassador you also send a Copy or make another report of the Complaint to the Prosecutor General of Finland Office their details are below

National Prosecution Authority,
Office of the Prosecutor General
Lintulahdenkuja 4, FI-00530 Helsinki
Finland

Tel.: +358 29 562 0800
Fax: +358 29 562 0888
valtakunnansyyttaja.syyttaja@oikeus.fi

Thanks for the info

2 Likes

Re: What Is Been Done About Simon Ekpa? by Liebermantic: 7:51am On Jun 13, 2022
alanto:

Biafra or death mr man.
There's not going to be election anywhere in biafra comes 2023 and if dem born you we'll come out tomorrow in any part of Biafraland. You will be treated like a sabo
You're not IGBO.. Millions of Igbo are voting this time from South South,to Southwest and Southeast
Re: What Is Been Done About Simon Ekpa? by alanto: 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
Liebermantic:

You're not IGBO.. Millions of Igbo are voting this time from South South,to Southwest and Southeast
Sabo

1 Like

Re: What Is Been Done About Simon Ekpa? by Jubal01: 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
You're a foo.lish fo.ol! What's d meaning of that ur first paragraph?
Re: What Is Been Done About Simon Ekpa? by an0daGuy: 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
This op said since I came to Nigeria meaning he has not even lived in Nigeria with Nigerians to understand the hardships and injustice that the country stands for.

Then he’s coming here today to advise igbos?

Na wah oh

1 Like

Re: What Is Been Done About Simon Ekpa? by OkwuEziokwu(m): 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nwokem gbutuo. Unu bia unu a a na ko umu nne unu onu n'ezi.

Anything for Biafra and against Nigeria I'm for!

1 Like

Re: What Is Been Done About Simon Ekpa? by FallenShitHole: 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
Cooolme:
You are so daft uit beggars belief. Anyone supporting the useless terrorist entoty called nigeria and it's fradulent elections is a buffoon. You claim to have been abroad and has went to nigeria, is nigeria the same as that country you left, even if it's an African country? Why are some of you so daft that you can't see? What have you achieved since you have been voting in your nigeria? Where you not among the fools shouting Igbo presidency? APC and PDP clearly told you that you do not belong, yet you went to Labour party to force yourself to belong. How more mumuish can you be not to understand that Peter Obi is just a useful idiot that is being used to validate the existence of the terrorist entity called nigeria? Simon Ekpa is fighting for Biafra where you can live and exist as a normal human being and not like a stupid slowpoke that nigeria has turned some of you into, yet you are fighting Simon Ekpa who has come to save you. Black people, ndi isi oji, why are some of you so useless?
Re: What Is Been Done About Simon Ekpa? by FallenShitHole: 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
an0daGuy:
This op said since I came to Nigeria meaning he has not even lived in Nigeria with Nigerians to understand the hardships and injustice that the country stands for.

Na wah oh
You dey mind the fool. is he even Igbo?
Re: What Is Been Done About Simon Ekpa? by FallenShitHole: 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
planetbluz:
Thanks for the info
Thunder fire you and the useless info. You think Finland is a banana republic where idiots roam around with gossips as information.
Re: What Is Been Done About Simon Ekpa? by Cooolme: 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
an0daGuy:

Na wah oh
Oga, I came to Nigeria at a tender age, old enough to witness WTF is going on. I watch news with my father, I got a phone myself, I read articles, I found Nairaland at the age of 13 after secondary school, I've watched and learned lots of things about Biafra land, things you don't even know.

FallenShitHole:

You dey mind the fool. is he even Igbo?
I am An Ìgbo boy born by an Igbo man.
If you are sensible enough, you'll know what Simon Ekpa is causing is total nuisance and nonsense

1 Like

Re: What Is Been Done About Simon Ekpa? by beerfraud: 11:20am On Dec 14, 2022
leave Simon Ekpa alone
Re: What Is Been Done About Simon Ekpa? by D1official: 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
Cypress042:
Op what you said is nothing but the blunt truth. Simon ekpa is now making Biafra Agitation look childish and kinda joke to some certain extend it pisses me off i don't know for othersangry
The impostors sole aim is to implode IPOB and destroy Obi's chances and invariably turn us against each other.

No one spills the blood of an Igbo man and go Scot free, He shoukd have known that igbos are not his mate. Trust me igbos will deal with him and his goons soonest.

1 Like

Re: What Is Been Done About Simon Ekpa? by gidgiddy: 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
Cooolme:

Simon Ekpa is a clear example of what is to come should anything happen to Nnamdi Kanu. Simon Ekpa, although not an IPOB member, was a follower and great respecter of Nnamdi Kanu

When the federal government went to kidnapp and detain Nnamdi Kanu, it allowed Simon Ekpa to rise up from no where.

There are others like Simon Ekpa who are yet to rise up because of the simple fact that Nnamdi Kanu is still alive. But should Nnamdi Kanu be killed or jailed, there are many others that are far more radical than him that are going to come, and they will be supported by many Igbos

Its a dicey situation but the only way to control Simon Ekpa is to release Nnamdi Kanu

Simon Ekpa is a Finnish citizen in Finland and nobody can touch him
Re: What Is Been Done About Simon Ekpa? by christistruth01: 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2022
Simon Ekpa is carrying out Nnamdi Kanu's instructions this was their joint press conference where they jointly announced their wrecking plans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=738OfXyCk4E
Re: What Is Been Done About Simon Ekpa? by SIMONEKPA7: 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kote author=Cooolme post=113705907]First of all, I'm an Igbo boy to clear those who'll think I'm one of these Bitter northerners.
I won't be replying any insults, thanks.[/quote]
Every dick and Harry will just wake up and be shouting Simon Ekpa up and down
Re: What Is Been Done About Simon Ekpa? by SIMONEKPA7: 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
Cooolme:
Every dick and Harry will just wake up and be shouting Simon Ekpa up and down

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Militants Attack Oil Facilities In Delta / See Before And After Photos Of Ganaja Flyover Project By Gov. Yahaya Bello / Reactions As Peter Obi Says His Children Do Not Trust Him When He Makes Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.