Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

What Is Been Done About Simon Ekpa? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Been Done About Simon Ekpa? (1452 Views)

This News About Simon Ekpa Really Sweet My Belle / Anonymous Makes Shocking Revelation About Simon Ekpa / Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Is Been Done About Simon Ekpa? by Roger3D(m): 8:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
Cooolme:
First of all, I'm an Igbo boy to clear those who'll think I'm one of these Bitter northerners.
I've always liked the Biafra struggle only because since I came to Nigeria I've noticed how marginalised the Igbos are especially under this Buhari's government but I think it's becoming really stupid now especially with Simon Ekpa. That man is based abroad causing nuisance in the East with his stupid followers, how can you allow someone abroad enjoying his life make you cause trouble in your homeland and still send funds to him in the name of donations. Normally he can do all he wants but saying there should be no election in Igboland is the height of it and I condemn it big time seeing it might cost us Peter Obi a very competent Igbo Politician!
Please something should be done about that criminal, scammer.
I won't be replying any insults, thanks.
Leave Ekpa alone. He's the divinely ordained successor to Mazi Kanu doing the work of Chukwu Akiki Abiabama. 49 days to go to Biafra grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo And Ango Abdullahi Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu (vid) / States That Tinubu Will Come 1st And 2nd In 2023 With BVAS / Result From Obasanjo’s Ward When He Endorsed And Supported PDP - Bashir Ahmad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.