Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Buy Any Affordable Cars Of Your Choice With A Cheaper Rate From Cotonou To Lag - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Buy Any Affordable Cars Of Your Choice With A Cheaper Rate From Cotonou To Lag (521 Views)

Own A Wordpress Web Site At A Cheaper And Affordable Rate One Click Ahead. / Create Any Android App Of Your Choice And Monetize It. / Buy Any Affordable Cars Of Your Choice With A Cheaper Rate From Cotonou To Lag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Any Affordable Cars Of Your Choice With A Cheaper Rate From Cotonou To Lag by miponhemij: 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2011
This is to inform all interested buyer of car that there are numerous qualities of cars in cotonou

with an affordable price of your choice, also clearance or custom duty of such cars you demanded for

are with cheaper rate.
You just named the kinds of cars you wants, Toyota camry, Honda, Seriena, Mazda, jeep. mention

the types you want and ready to buy.
I am there to make it possible for you with 100 percent assurance right from cotonou to any parts

in nigeria.
Kindly mail or contact me for more details, if you are really interested in dealing in bussiness

with me.
I am YONRONFUN JOSEPH MIPONHEMI, and my email address is jmiponhemi@yahoo.com, while my phone

contact are 07032975298, 08096365096. am avaliable all times, may God almighty keep blessing you as

well. thanks

(1) (Reply)

President Obama Joins Foursquare.com / Check Out These Guys, They Know What They Are Talking About In The Office Automation Arena / Does Google + Has Games?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.