Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

This Site Is Super Confusing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Site Is Super Confusing (2806 Views)

Where Is Super Barcanista? / This Is Confusing To All Men...seriously! / Site Is Really Buggy... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Site Is Super Confusing by Fulllips(f): 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2011
I'm new here, and I've been trying to reply to topics and I have no idea how to.
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by kokoye(m): 7:34pm On Jul 20, 2011
select the topic, click 'reply' (lower-right corner of page), enter your comment and click 'reply' again.

Good luck.
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by Fulllips(f): 7:34pm On Jul 20, 2011
Never Mind!!! I couldn't find the reply button.
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by kokoye(m): 7:37pm On Jul 20, 2011
whatever happened to 'thanks'?

You are welcome
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by chibaby5(f): 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2011
Lol
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by Fulllips(f): 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2011
^^^OMG LOL sorry. Thank You. I had already figured out before you replied. But yes, thank you!
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by MrCork17: 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2011
Full_lips:

I'm new here, and I've been trying to reply to topics and I have no idea how to.

its in your weave wink
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by kokoye(m): 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2011
Full_lips:

^^^OMG LOL sorry. Thank You. I had already figured out before you replied. But yes, thank you!

smiley

It's all good.

Enjoy the forum.
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by claremont(m): 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2011
9ice profile picture by the way, fresh departure from the made-in-hell ones we are used to grin grin.
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by 195(f): 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2011
Full_lips:

HALT THERE - IDENTIFY YOURSELF ARE U WEARING PANT angry angry
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by claremont(m): 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2011
190_@:

HALT THERE - IDENTIFY YOURSELF ARE U WEARING PANT  angry angry
Who call you com hia? kindly leave this one for us to program, and go back to your chat room mate, cheerz grin grin
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by zealot4me(f): 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2011
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by 195(f): 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2011
^Excuse me - I KNOW U wear PANT - Im seeking for long lost one that doesnt

fu[i]c[/i]k off angry
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by 195(f): 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2011
claremont:

Who call you com hia? kindly leave this one for us to program, and go back to your chat room mate, cheerz grin grin

Back off dude

You dont even have a dick  angry angry

This is fresh meat off the boat and i need to Harness her cos she ripe and fruitful  angry
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by claremont(m): 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2011
190_@:

Back off dude

You dont even have a Joystick  angry angry

This is fresh meat off the boat and i need to Harness her cos she ripe and fruitful  angry

This fresh meat looks hooooooot, just ripe enough to be plucked grin grin
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by 195(f): 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2011
^dude i heard someone compliment your head saying it looks like a VIDEO CASSETTE PLAYER

Stay away from her

shes my type  angry angry
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by Fulllips(f): 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2011
I'm 19 from the U.S. and yes I'm wearing pants--actually boy shorts ,  I've actually been lurking around for a couple days, and the other day I saw a post asking "where are all my 'American' girls at"? I wanted to reply buttt I didn't have time, anyways I'm looking for the post now, and I can't find it. Did it get deleted or something?
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by 195(f): 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2011
Full_lips:

I'm 19 from the U.S. and yes I'm wearing pants--actually boy shorts ,  I've actually been lurking around for a couple days, and the other day I saw a post asking "where are all my 'American' girls at"? I wanted to reply buttt I didn't have time, anyways I'm looking for the post now, and I can't find it. Did it get deleted or something?

yes sweety
Im the only moderator on nairaland and i own the forum and i can repost that thread so you could comment on it
could we take this discussion outside here as i really have some important pressing matters to discuss with you
and did you say you're 19 (Nice) my kind of lady -
BTW do u know u look hot - I aint flattering u, Just trying to complement the beauty that transends out from you
If i were close to your mom, i would be shaking her hands for making one good daughter
so can we talk away from here  sweety  kiss kiss
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by Fulllips(f): 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2011
LOL oh ok. Umm, yah I'd like to comment on that post.
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by 195(f): 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2011
can we talk away from here sweety kiss kiss
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by claremont(m): 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2011
190_@:

^dude i heard someone compliment  your head saying it looks like a VIDEO CASSETTE PLAYER
Stay away from her
shes my type  angry angry

[/color]Thanks for the compliment ma guy, shows people still appreciate fine boyz like myself when they see one grin grin.

Full_lips:

[color=#000099]Don't listen to that 190_@ bloke, he is a nobody on this forum. I am the most handsome lad on Nairaland, and you are highly welcome to this distinguished forum. I must say your profile picture is currently the sexiest in this forum, and I just have one question for ya, Where the hell have you been hiding?
! grin
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by claremont(m): 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2011
190_@:

can we talk away from here sweety kiss kiss
fork off man, no spoil my runs for me oh angry angry
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by Fulllips(f): 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2011
LOL haha are you guys serious? @claremont, I've been around, but can I say this site is totes the most entertaining. You guys are hilarious. Anyways the one post i wanted to comment on is gone, so yah
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by Goldieluks: 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2011
;d
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by 195(f): 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

;d
shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by 195(f): 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2011
claremont:

[/color]Thanks for the compliment ma guy, shows people still appreciate fine boyz like myself when they see one grin grin.
[color=#000099]Don't listen to that 190_@ bloke, he is a nobody on this forum. I am the most handsome lad on Nairaland, and you are highly welcome to this distinguished forum. I must say your profile picture is currently the sexiest in this forum, and I just have one question for ya, Where the hell have you been hiding?
! grin

FOR claremont

Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by 195(f): 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2011
Full_lips:

LOL haha are you guys serious? @claremont, I've been around, but can I say this site is totes the most entertaining. You guys are hilarious. Anyways the one post i wanted to comment on is gone, so yah

still waiting cool cool
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by claremont(m): 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2011
Full_lips:

It is quite interesting actually when you have gotten the hang of it. Most lads on here including myself actually do have a fetish for sexy looking American ladies like yourself though, so you might have a couple of Nairaland guys falling in love with ya before the end of today, not that I wouldn't want to get into your boys shorts actually grin grin.
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by Fulllips(f): 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2011
what r you waiting for?
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by 195(f): 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2011
^that we talk away from here

alot of hyena's around here
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2011
why are u guys tryin to claim ownership of my website? @190 when did i make u a moderator here? Be careful oo @op u are welcome home dearie. Just feel free to ask me anytin, i'm here for u. Ok,
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by Fulllips(f): 9:19pm On Jul 20, 2011
kissBwahaaa really well I'm other things besides American, I mean I am on "Nairaland" aren't I? Anyways its certainly more entertaining to see you guys go back and forth like this so please proceed, I will check in on your process later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men Should Stop Sucking Their Wife’s Breast, It’s For Babies – Wale Oke / Dino Melaye Becomes A Model..? / Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.