Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

This Site Is Super Confusing - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Site Is Super Confusing (2812 Views)

Where Is Super Barcanista? / This Is Confusing To All Men...seriously! / Site Is Really Buggy... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by 195(f): 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2011
^now wetin u come dey feel like - abeg carry your pawpaw lips comot 4rm here angry angry
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by Fulllips(f): 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2011
You keep saying we talk away from here, but i don't even know what you mean!! Where?! @Boyloaf oh, ok thank you.
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by owo2390(m): 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2011
can someone describe the purpose of this thread in 10 words or less,

I'm really interested.
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by 195(f): 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2011
Full_lips:

You keep saying we talk away from here, but i don't even know what you mean!! Where?! @Boyloaf oh, ok thank you.
^wats your email, would love to take this our new relationship away from here
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by claremont(m): 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2011
190_@:

^wats your email, would love to take this our new relationship away from here
Full_lips:

kissBwahaaa really well I'm other things besides American, I mean I am on "Nairaland" aren't I? Anyways its certainly more entertaining to see you guys go back and forth like this so please proceed, I will check in on your process later.
@Poster: The worst thing you can do is to give 190_@ your email ID, you will be pestered to death angry angry. Better still, add me on Facebook will ya, I got my ID on my profile kiss kiss
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by 195(f): 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2011
Full lips sweety take a look@ my profile pic

and take a look at this claermount who is a serial r[i]ap[/i]ist

who do u prefer
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by claremont(m): 9:32pm On Jul 20, 2011
Sexy sexy Full Lips, 190_@ is an addicted self-servicer, everyone on Nairaland knows it. I take pride in my boyish model-like good looks  grin grin
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by Fulllips(f): 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2011
Um, lol I don't even know you and you want my e-mail? That's kind of invasive don't ya think? And no I will not be adding you on Facebook, seeing as I longer have a facebook.

@owo2390 this post went waaayyy left, haha I was just trying to figure out how to reply to a topic, I was actually trying to reply to the "welcome post" there was no reply button. I guess you can't reply to the owner of the site, which I assume the welcome post was from. Anyhoo I was wondering where a post from yesterday went. That's all. and then I found a reply button, And then a couple guys are like hitting on me(?!) this just got tooo much.
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by 195(f): 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2011
claremont:

Sexy sexy Full Lips, 190_@ is an addicted self-servicer, everyone on Nairaland knows it. I take pride in my boyish model-like good looks  grin grin

BRO Judging from your eyes I would say you are suffering from HALF PAST 6 syndrome angry angry

why is your left eye looking south and the right one looking North east
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by 195(f): 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2011
Full_lips:

Um, lol I don't even know you and you want my e-mail? That's kind of invasive don't ya think? And no I will not be adding you on Facebook, seeing as I longer have a facebook.

@owo2390 this post went waaayyy left, haha I was just trying to figure out how to reply to a topic, I was actually trying to reply to the "welcome post" there was no reply button. I guess you can't reply to the owner of the site, which I assume the welcome post was from. Anyhoo I was wondering where a post from yesterday went. That's all. and then I found a reply button, And then a couple guys are like hitting on me(?!) this just got tooo much.

FULL LIPS QUIT THE GRAMMAR

IF I WHERE U - I WOULD RUSH AND DATE ME QUICKLY BEFORE others STEAL me away from u

You deserve me you know
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by owo2390(m): 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2011
Oh!!! I got it.

This happens all the time. Some people seem to forget that Nairaland is not a dating website.

that's what eharmony is for!!!!!!!!!!

Ps:

lol i said 10 words or less, that was like a paragraph. just putting it out there,
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by claremont(m): 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2011
Full_lips:

Um, lol I don't even know you and you want my e-mail? That's kind of invasive don't ya think?
Brilliant response to 190_@! grin grin grin
190_@:

BRO Judging from your eyes I would say you are suffering from HALF PAST 6 syndrome  angry angry

why is your left eye looking south and the right one looking North east

Why the hell are you admiring my profile pics, it's for ladies only. I DON'T DO MEN, try elsewhere grin grin grin
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by Fulllips(f): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2011
Hahaaaa @  "suffering from half-past six syndrome" y'all are too funny. @owo yah i know, and lol sorry there was no way I could explain in 10 words or less, even if I tried. Sorry for the essay haha
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2011
dis boys nor dey hear word, d poster only feels one person here and that is BOYLOAF, dont u get it @190 and co. Pls back OFF!
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by 195(f): 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2011
^BRO GO SHOVE YOUR DI[i]C[/i]K INTO A BLENDER
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by Phate07(m): 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2011

Thread Locked!

Reason: Sexy new member aboard. angry
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by 195(f): 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2011
claremont:

Brilliant response to 190_@! grin grin ;DWhy the hell are you admiring my profile pics, it's for ladies only. I DON'T DO MEN, try elsewhere grin grin grin

IF I WHERE U ,  I WOULD CELLOTAPE MY LEFT EYE BEFORE I TALK TO A WOMAN  angry angry
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by denzel2009: 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2011
Funny stuff. . . . grin

BTW, my name is denzel and you're gorgeous!  

Hope your dad is not a terrorist, cos you're definitely the bomb! wink
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by 195(f): 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2011
^BRO BOARD A CATERPILLAR AND RIDE IT TO YOUR VILLAGE

U ARE TOO OLD FOR HER angry angry
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by denzel2009: 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2011
190_@:

^BRO BOARD A CATERPILLAR AND RIDE IT TO YOUR VILLAGE

U ARE TOO OLD FOR HER angry angry

What is wrong with this one that looks like a cold yam porridge. Pls don't disturb my flows jo.
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by claremont(m): 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2011
Where the hell did all these marauding boys come from, like a bunch of lions seeking for a fresh kill
@Poster: I liked it better when it was just me and you, before 190_@ and his poke-nosing gang came to spoil the party angry angry.
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by 195(f): 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2011
denzel2009:

What is wrong with this one that looks like a cold yam porridge. Pls don't disturb my flows jo.

Go to amazon river, take a Dive and FLOW(S) with it angry angry

claremont:

Where the hell did all these marauding boys come from, like a bunch of lions seeking for a fresh kill
@Poster: I liked it better when it was just me and you, before 190_@ and his poke-nosing gang came to spoil the party angry angry.

Your EYE IS SCARING HER FROM REPLYING
JUST PLEASE GO AWAY angry angry
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by Fulllips(f): 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2011
Haha wooow, whats wrong with my grammar, lol Anyways although I admire the flattery, I must admit that you guys are acting super thirsty, lol
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by Phate07(m): 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2011
Full_lips:

Hahaaaa @  "suffering from half-past six syndrome" y'all are too funny. @owo yah i know, and lol sorry there was no way I could explain in 10 words or less, even if I tried. Sorry for the essay haha

Full-lips(f), madam i just looked at your pic again, did you drink blood? angry
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by claremont(m): 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2011
190_@:

Go to amazon river, take a Dive  and FLOW(S) with it   angry angry

Your EYE IS SCARING HER FROM REPLYING
JUST PLEASE GO AWAY  angry angry

Seriously speaking, why oh why do you keep scaring the finest and sexiest ladies from Nairaland?! angry angry Just go back to your chatroom and live with the ugly Bottom lasses there angry
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by 195(f): 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2011
Full_lips:

Haha wooow, whats wrong with my grammar, lol Anyways although I admire the flattery, I must admit that you guys are acting super thirsty, lol

BABY May i remind you that i am 190 >> the younger brother of dangote group of salt industry
I have 2 houses in my village
One in lagos
3 in port harcourt and 1 in aba

plus i have 2 cars a 190 and a 2009 c-class both with swimming pool and air conditioner

date me and i would give you 2houses and one oil ring in warri angry angry angry
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by claremont(m): 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2011
Full_lips:

Haha wooow,  whats wrong with my grammar, lol Anyways although I admire the flattery, I must admit that you guys are acting super thirsty, lol
Your grammar is perfect, in fact, you speak like the Queen of England. I am the most level-headed bloke on here, 190_@ is acting true to type, like a dog on heat, avoid him and the others grin grin.
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by Fulllips(f): 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2011
phate07 no its supposed to be lipstick. I might seriously just change my profile pic, I didn't think it'd warrant such attention.
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by Fulllips(f): 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2011
Okk 190 whatever you say. And I only know of like two places you mentioned and i don't care about all that other stuff, Haha I'm just perplexed that you would want to date me. You don't even know me, I could be some psycho chick. That pic might not even be me, woowww
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by 195(f): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2011
claremont:

Your grammar is perfect, in fact, you speak like the Queen of England. I am the most level-headed bloke on here, 190_@ is acting true to type, like a dog on heat, avoid him and the others grin grin.

FULL LIPS SWEETY

GIVE ME A CHANCE TO SHOW YOU REAL LOVE

PLUS COULD U SPOT THE DIFFERENCE

Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by Natasha2(f): 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2011
190 please come and take your medications, is it when your start running naked that you'll begin treatment  undecided
Re: This Site Is Super Confusing by owo2390(m): 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2011
I'm pretty sure this thread is one big joke.

Quite entertaining,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Viewed Naija News This Week! / Men Should Stop Sucking Their Wife’s Breast, It’s For Babies – Wale Oke / Obstructive Sleep Apnea . Cpap Machines & Mask now selling .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.