Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,061 members, 7,828,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! (1374 Views)

2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Set Tone For Future Politics, Says Remi Tinubu / 2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Improper For Nigeria - Pastor Samuel Oladele / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Not Defending Christians, Out To Promote Terrorism – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! by DMerciful(m): 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
Answer her question! Can Muslims vote for Christian-Christian ticket?
Globad:

You're the one deluding yourself

It's not everyone that's a bigot. Some people are still looking for competence and merit. It's obvious you're not one of them.

You lot talk about religion as if it's easy to find true Muslims and Christians among Nigerian politicians

1 Like

Re: 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! by Globad(f): 10:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
DMerciful:
Answer her question! Can Muslims vote for Christian-Christian ticket?

Open your eyes well and go back to read my clear answer!

2 Likes

Re: 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! by Slynation(m): 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
Areola14:
I don't know ur headache there if Tinubu decides to chose a Muslim running mate....most of you didn't contribute to his success to win primary and he won..... let him chose whoever he wants to chose but I'm sure....he will win
He will win with a Muslim-Muslim ticket abi, then he should announce a Muslim-Muslim ticket...

First will be a mass decamping from APC to other party, then the masses qill surely treat them in a language they will forever not comprehend, let's not even talk about the condition of where APC had kept Nigeria which is already on a negative aspects then a Muslim-Muslim ticket...!!

Issorite...we dey wait!!

1 Like

Re: 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! by APC2: 11:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
Areola14:
I don't know ur headache there if Tinubu decides to chose a Muslim running mate....most of you didn't contribute to his success to win primary and he won..... let him chose whoever he wants to chose but I'm sure....he will win
Five christians stepped down for him and you are saying christian didn't contribute to his emergence. Goat

2 Likes

Re: 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! by techWriter3: 11:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
Abeg neva loud dewan yet
Re: 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! by Taliya: 11:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
Tinubus best bet is to pick a core northerner from NW or NE in order to s ecure nothern block votes. someone liked by their ppl eh elrufai or Zulum or lobby kwankwaso if he can.Tinubu looks more Christian to the average northerner (Christian children and pastor wife) and will apply this sentiment when voting.

APC should forget about SE discouraging MM tickets as they won't vote for tinubu anyway. Forget along, plateau won't vote APC at the federal level as well. Same thing with Benue and taraba, he may get away with 30% from each state.

Rain dollars in the SS to get reasonable votes, campaign rigourously in NE states like Bauchi Bornu yobe and gombe states to get block votes, same thing with NW states. In NC he should focus on nassarawa, abuja, Niger and kogi to get substantial votes too

Comin to his base SW, he should get nothing less than 80% as 1. Yorubas are woke and don't care about religion secondly, they are more tribal than religious. a Yoruba Muslim will hire or appoint his Yoruba Christian brothers before a nothern Muslim and they trust each other like that.

Add his pastor wife influence and he wins with a landslide.

and for those trying to bring up Islamic agenda, I tell you it will not work. Shouldn't tinubu start the agenda with his first family??

Lastly picking a CM or Muslim Christian hasn't benefited the ordinary Nigerian like..polititians don't care about you, that is having sleepless nights over that. all they care about is winning and looting. The average Muslim elite and their families live like the westerners.

Those saying bandits are having their way in Kaduna, what will you say about zamfara?? Or you think having a Christian as VP will have prevented the killings?? Why don't Osibanjo prevent the everyday killings happening currently?

3 Likes

Re: 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! by PussyMiners: 11:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
APC2:

Five christians stepped down for him and you are saying christian didn't contribute to his emergence. Goat
Shut up .
He meant restless osu pigs running around nairaland didn't contribute to Asiwaju's victory.
Asiwaju can pick a Buddhist for all we care .
My vote and that of my family is for him.

Osu pigs can wail to death !!!
Re: 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! by PussyMiners: 11:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:
Many of us campaigned for Pastor Yemi Osibanjo but we have all seen how everything went...

If no sane average Nigerian Christian could not support Muslim Muslim ticket what made you think Yoruba christians will ?

Those clowns that are shouting religion doesn't matter are mostly Muslims who won't tolerate a Muslim succeeding a Muslim let alone running a Muslim Muslim ticket...

I repeat Count Yoruba Christians Out of Such arrangements ....

We know where our loyalty lies and Nigerians we hear from us soon!!

Yoruba christians Lagba

Osu pig from abakaliki .
We know your history here . Your entire foolish inconsequential tribe has become restless since Tinubu emerged .

It's not like you hatefull losers would vote him anyway , even if he picks the pope as his running mate.

You do not hate Tinubu because he's a muslim or in ApC , you losers hate him because of his tribe .

You blame his tribe for your self inflicted war and are still blaming them for turning into a 4th class citizen despite youb being a major tribe .

We saw how you losers were sharing fan yogo and human meat on every thread in the run up to the APC primary when you thought Tinubu would lose out completely grin cheesy

I only pity the ignorant Yorubas who love to form Liberal and woke but as long as people like us are around , we would always wake them back to reality .

You've always hated Yoruba leaders while no Yoruba gives a fvck about the bunch of effeminate losers lording it over you there.

From Awolowo to Abiola . Asiwaju is their latest target.
OMO E NI O NI SEDI BEBERE , KA KO ILEKE SI IDI OMO ELOMIRAN !! YORUBA RONU OOO

PS: Asiwaju Tinubu is one of the most Liberal man in the country .
He has empowered so many people across the country irrespective of their tribe or faith .
His wife is a pastor in Redeem and his children are mostly Christians.
His son Seyi is a Christian married to an Italian.

Asiwaju , a strong and astute politician would protect Christian interests more than spineless christians like Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! by bastardmod: 11:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
Areola14:

Headslammers spotted
Re: 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! by PussyMiners: 12:04am On Jun 12, 2022
Think9ja:
Assuming the federal capital is moved from Abuja to another state, then a powerful politician emerges from FCT and then becomes governor for eight years.

Can we then say that the person made Abuja?

Lagos State is one of the first places the whites settled in on arrival to Nigeria due to the lagoon. Lagos is not Lagos through a black man's effort. The city existed many years before Tinubu. But somehow, he takes the credit for things that were done before, during and after him.

I don't know much about Lagos but I know that Fashola did well. With the resources available to Lagos, even the worse performing governor will do wonders. But in everything, somehow, Tinubu is taking the credit

Even Abuja of yesterday was actually designed and planned by a white man, talk more of Lagos that has existed for decades.

Campaign and vote for BAT, but that narrative about him being the architect of modern Lagos should be stopped.

The whites actually made Lagos.
Igbo revisionist. Stop spewing nonsense .
Stop typing ignorantly.
FCT ( Lagos) isn't the same as Lagos state. Everyone with working grey matter should know this .

The bulk of what is known as Lagos state today was under the administration of Awolowo's AG in the Western region .
Awolowo built most if not all of the industrual estates in Lagos state today .
One of the things President Tinubu would do is to make history compulsory in our schools grin grin

The so called whites that you claimed built Lagos Island didn't do it with resources from London or Edinburgh, they built it using the sweat and resources of Yorubaland .

Despite Abuja being the capital of Nigeria built from scratch by Nigerians and with Nigeria's resources, no non Northerner has been the minister of fct in almost 30 years but a certain Shukudu from mbaise that crossed 7 mountains, 7 rivers and 4 states before reaching Lagos wants to be dragging Lagos grin grin

Nonsense!!

Lastly , Tinubu is the face of modern Lagos and there's nothing you inconsequential losers can do about it !!

3 Likes

Re: 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! by CyynthiaKiss(f): 7:29am On Jun 12, 2022
Nigerian christians wake up !!!
Re: 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! by olagunte4divine: 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
Even members of YMP ( Yoruba muslims pigs) are not ok with itEven members of YMP ( Yoruba muslims pigs) are not ok with it...
Re: 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:30pm On Jun 12, 2022
APC2:

By bribing the delegates, the Christians knew they had no chance
Re: 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
Globad:

Are you speaking for all Christians?

The arrogant manner that you guys speak for a particular group is funny.

The clown you responded too is an Osu Eboe clown. They are blinded by religion and ethnic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

China, The Toothless Bulldog. / I Shall Stop Attacking "Obidients", Others - Reno Omokiri / Tinubu Supporters Busted In Another Lies - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.