Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,042 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! (1356 Views)

2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Set Tone For Future Politics, Says Remi Tinubu / 2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Improper For Nigeria - Pastor Samuel Oladele / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Not Defending Christians, Out To Promote Terrorism – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! by CyynthiaKiss(f): 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
Many of us campaigned for Pastor Yemi Osibanjo but we have all seen how everything went...

If no sane average Nigerian Christian could not support Muslim Muslim ticket what made you think Yoruba christians will ?

Those clowns that are shouting religion doesn't matter are mostly Muslims who won't tolerate a Muslim succeeding a Muslim let alone running a Muslim Muslim ticket...

I repeat Count Yoruba Christians Out of Such arrangements ....

We know where our loyalty lies and Nigerians we hear from us soon!!

Yoruba christians Lagba

7 Likes

Re: 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! by derecho(m): 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
Abeg neva loud am yet...leave them.

9 Likes

Re: 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! by stonemasonn: 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
Very hard situation for Ogbeni Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! by Frigga13: 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
A Muslim Muslim ticket will make sense .. at least Tinubu go from his house begin lose ..

Dan iska

He want to please his masters that don’t even send him..

Tinubu remains a Yoruba thing no matter how many bullion van h shares here .. North.

Power to the people
North 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
They think say they wise
Re: 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! by ChangetheChange: 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
Jj
Re: 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! by Areola14(m): 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
I don't know ur headache there if Tinubu decides to chose a Muslim running mate....most of you didn't contribute to his success to win primary and he won..... let him chose whoever he wants to chose but I'm sure....he will win

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! by Coolsperm: 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
Even members of YMP ( Yoruba muslims pigs) are not ok with it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! by yusufu16: 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
Frigga13:
A Muslim Muslim ticket will make sense .. at least Tinubu go from his house begin lose ..

Dan iska

He want to please his masters that don’t even send him..

Tinubu remains a Yoruba thing no matter how many bullion van h shares here .. North.

Power to the people
North 2023

Many people forget that the population of Christians in the SW is more than Muslims.

Its a dicy situation now for Tinubu. Osinbajo would have been a better candidate

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! by Coolsperm: 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
Areola14:
I don't know ur headache there if Tinubu decides to chose a Muslim running mate....most of you didn't contribute to his success to win primary and he won..... let him chose whoever he wants to chose but I'm sure....he will win
but be very honest, are you a member of YMP? ( Yoruba Muslims pigs)?

1 Like

Re: 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! by Globad(f): 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:
Many of us campaigned for Pastor Yemi Osibanjo but we have all seen how everything went...

If no sane average Nigerian Christian could not support Muslim Muslim ticket what made you think Yoruba christians will ?

Those clowns that are shouting religion doesn't matter are mostly Muslims who won't tolerate a Muslim succeeding a Muslim let alone running a Muslim Muslim ticket...

I repeat[b] Count Yoruba Christians Out of Such arrangements[/b]....

Yoruba christians Lagba

Are you speaking for all Christians?

The arrogant manner that you guys speak for a particular group is funny.

3 Likes

Re: 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! by RealTalkNoBull: 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

Yoruba christians Lagba

You’re 100% ibo

6 Likes

Re: 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! by RealTalkNoBull: 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
Globad:

That’s a ibo masquerading as yoruba

7 Likes

Re: 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! by Globad(f): 9:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
RealTalkNoBull:
That’s a ibo masquerading as yoruba

No wonder

Did he speak with every single Christian?

This is how they make foolish general statements and also use such to work against themselves.

Many Yoruba Christians will vote for Tinubu and Atiku

Many Yoruba Muslims will vote for Peter Obi

I don't know why they can't campaign intelligently without making sweeping conclusions for groups.

2 Likes

Re: 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! by CyynthiaKiss(f): 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
Globad:

No wonder

Did he speak with every single Christian?

This is how they make foolish general statements and also use such to work against themselves.

Many Yoruba Christians will vote for Tinubu and Atiku

Many Yoruba Muslims will vote for Peter Obi

I don't know why they can't campaign intelligently without making sweeping conclusions for groups.

Taquia !!

Keep deceiving yourself...

Can a Muslim vote for a christian christian candidate ?

2 Likes

Re: 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! by AsomughaChuks05: 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
Not really. Redeemed will mobilize for Tinubu his wife is a pastor so is Osibanjo. But you see Winners, that man hate APC finish and has soft spot for Atiku so it depends on the church Yoruba Christian is attending.

1 Like

Re: 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! by Pakute: 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
Globad:

She's Ibo. She lies a lot. She and her goons were rooting for Ameachi, GEJ, Lawan, anyone but Yoruba until eggs were splattered on their faces. Few days after the rude shock of Tinubu's emergency, they're beginning to come up with another line of defeatist narratives. Their tears is a joy to watch.

4 Likes

Re: 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! by Pakute: 9:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
RealTalkNoBull:
You’re 100% ibo
They don't learn. Their biggest mistake is thinking a joint Muslim ticket would impede the chances of APC in the SW. They rather be more worried about Simon Ekpa declaring no election in biafraland instead.

2 Likes

Re: 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! by CyynthiaKiss(f): 9:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:

She's Ibo. She lies a lot. She and her goons were rooting for Ameachi, GEJ, Lawan, anyone but Yoruba until eggs were splattered on their faces. Few days after the rude shock of Tinubu's emergency, they're beginning to come up with another line of defeatist narratives. Their tears is a joy to watch.

Google Cyynthia's moniker and see whom she's supporting...

Check her profile...

Spelling..

Cyynthia
Re: 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! by Cyynthia(f): 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

Check her profile...

Spelling..

Cyynthia

Who's tagging me ?
Re: 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! by Pakute: 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

Check her profile...

Spelling..
Cyynthia
And who is she again?

1 Like

Re: 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! by Alphagan(m): 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
Lol.

BAT2023

1 Like

Re: 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! by Think9ja(m): 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
Assuming the federal capital is moved from Abuja to another state, then a powerful politician emerges from FCT and then becomes governor for eight years.

Can we then say that the person made Abuja?

Lagos State is one of the first places the whites settled in on arrival to Nigeria due to the lagoon. Lagos is not Lagos through a black man's effort. The city existed many years before Tinubu. But somehow, he takes the credit for things that were done before, during and after him.

I don't know much about Lagos but I know that Fashola did well. With the resources available to Lagos, even the worse performing governor will do wonders. But in everything, somehow, Tinubu is taking the credit

Even Abuja of yesterday was actually designed and planned by a white man, talk more of Lagos that has existed for decades.

Campaign and vote for BAT, but that narrative about him being the architect of modern Lagos should be stopped.

The whites actually made Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! by Pakute: 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

Check her profile...

Spelling..
Cyynthia
Cyynthia:

Who's tagging me ?
Look at this clown.

2 Likes

Re: 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! by Globad(f): 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

Taquia !!

Keep deceiving yourself...

Can a Muslim vote for a christian christian candidate ?

You're the one deluding yourself

It's not everyone that's a bigot. Some people are still looking for competence and merit. It's obvious you're not one of them.

You lot talk about religion as if it's easy to find true Muslims and Christians among Nigerian politicians

3 Likes

Re: 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! by Front0lane: 10:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
Since Bola Ahmed Tinubu won the APC presidential ticket as anyone seen how the entire Igbo population have been running wild...lol. This clannish tribe just de make me laugh I swear. I wonder if your hate powered foolishness can stop the glory of a man God as destined to be the president of Nigeria come 2023.

CyynthiaKiss:

Yoruba christians Lagba

3 Likes

Re: 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! by Miracle2020: 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
Globad:

yes,he is speaking for all of us.
Re: 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! by Freedom34: 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
RealTalkNoBull:
You’re 100% ibo
Once u see say Igbos dey advice u to 'follow left,', juss know say kòtò dey there. Juss jejely follow d opposite direction (right)!
cool

2 Likes

Re: 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! by Miracle2020: 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:
Not really. Redeemed will mobilize for Tinubu his wife is a pastor so is Osibanjo. But you see Winners, that man hate APC finish and has soft spot for Atiku so it depends on the church Yoruba Christian is attending.
I am a redeemer,I will never vote for a Muslim Muslim ticket. We will revenge the disgrace that tinubu and his urchins did to osinbajo.

2 Likes

Re: 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! by wallisdon: 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
Big lie
yusufu16:

Many people forget that the population of Christians in the SW is more than Muslims.

Its a dicy situation now for Tinubu. Osinbajo would have been a better candidate

2 Likes

Re: 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! by Globad(f): 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
Miracle2020:
yes,he is speaking for all of us.

Where did he meet all of you?

How come he didn't ask me?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Became Obidient By Deji Yesufu / Tinubu’s Age: Tee Mac Challenges APC To Prove Him Wrong / 2023: Atiku Abubakar, Peter Obi Attack Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.