Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Lies They Told You About Affiliate Marketing (module 2) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lies They Told You About Affiliate Marketing (module 2) (345 Views)

I Lost My Teaching Job After They Told Us To Reapply / 10 Lies The Told You About Affiliate Marketing (module 1) / How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lies They Told You About Affiliate Marketing (module 2) by Jerryminds(m): 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
All you need is your phone (or laptop)

It's not true that all you need is your phone or laptop. You need more than that to succeed in Affiliate marketing.

It's just like telling a student that just got admission into school that all he needs to succeed in Academics is his books and pen.

Yes basically, those are essentials but he also needs to read, study, develop perseverance, adapt to lengthy lectures, have good communication skills, be punctual to lectures and much more… In summary, he needs to develop his brain and mind positively.
And to make all these easily, he needs lecturers.

In the same way, to succeed in Affiliate marketing you need your brain 100%. You just have to develop your brain in relation to prospects, in writing good copies that will convert, you need to be inclined with product and market research, discover people's problems, learn from those who are doing better than you etc…
You need perseverance.
Understand that it's a business. Nobody is keeping customers for you anywhere so you have to find prospects and convert them into customers through good relationships.

All these you can achieve if you have a good mentor.

I know what I do for my students, I teach them the fundamentals of marketing.
I show them how to know a good product to sell.
I show them the exact places to find their potential customers.
I write copies that will convert for them, I teach them how to follow customers up, how to build high converting sales funnels, how to build landing pages, how to write high converting presale copies etc.

I don't teach my students to remain as students, I teach them to become mentors too.

So you see, it needs more than your physical tools. This addresses the second category kind of person above( those with the wrong mindset).

Module 3 of lies they told you about Affiliate marketing is coming up soon. Stay connected.
Re: Lies They Told You About Affiliate Marketing (module 2) by Jerryminds(m): 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
I'm an experienced Affiliate marketer so I know what I'm telling you. These are the lies people say about Affiliate marketing.
Re: Lies They Told You About Affiliate Marketing (module 2) by Stallionhorse: 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
Why are you so pained??

(1) (Reply)

Is Lsetf A Scam Or True? / Leadway Assurance Is Recruiting Sales Agent / Guys Pls Help; Can U Submitt Your NIN To Ur Employer Or Boss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.