Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

SE Delegates Except Ebonyi Voted For North And Sw,how Will They Vote Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE Delegates Except Ebonyi Voted For North And Sw,how Will They Vote Obi (920 Views)

Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me / Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari / PDP Delegates Show Fayose Ballot As They Vote For Bisi Kolawole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SE Delegates Except Ebonyi Voted For North And Sw,how Will They Vote Obi by Ndibuna: 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
You not intelligent though. How old are you . I have witness many presidential election that we collected money and vote for another candidate.in delegates election,it's easy to find out Who voted for you from the committee.so people people don't collect money and vote for another candidate in delegates election. I'm sure you have never participated in any presidential election before
You're not wise and you're too dull
It is a closed voting which means no one knows who voted for who.
Return the school fees your parents wasted on you
Re: SE Delegates Except Ebonyi Voted For North And Sw,how Will They Vote Obi by Ndibuna: 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kingspin:
So, you have never heard, it is the turn of Yoruba, or Hausa, or North etc.
Na only Igbo or East you hear off.

Keep confusing yourselves. Better be straightforward
Keep confusing yourself cheesy grin
Re: SE Delegates Except Ebonyi Voted For North And Sw,how Will They Vote Obi by Tranquill: 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
duro4chang:
They only voted for wike and Lawan and not Tinubu. Blame uzor kalu.

Abia and Enugu voted Wike. Anambra Atiku and Imo mostly voted Atiku. Ebonyi mostly voted Anyim. In PDP.

Not that it matters just keeping records straight.
Re: SE Delegates Except Ebonyi Voted For North And Sw,how Will They Vote Obi by Kingspin(m): 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
Anambragully:

Then no need for north or south presidency
Make you are honest enough to vote for a credible candidate.
Re: SE Delegates Except Ebonyi Voted For North And Sw,how Will They Vote Obi by duro4chang(m): 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
Tranquill:

Abia and Enugu voted Wike. Anambra Atiku and Imo mostly voted Atiku. Ebonyi mostly voted Anyim. In PDP.

Not that it matters just keeping records straight.
I was referring to APC primary but you were referring to that of PDP.
Re: SE Delegates Except Ebonyi Voted For North And Sw,how Will They Vote Obi by Tranquill: 3:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
duro4chang:
I was referring to APC primary but you were referring to that of PDP.

But Wike is in PDP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dave Umahi Visited Wike At His Residence In Port Harcourt Yesterday / Buhari And His Supporters Refused To Remove Cap In The Church (throwback) / Obi Have Been Investing In The North For Many Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.