Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound (44803 Views)

See This Little Tortoise I Saw At Our Backyard / The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? / Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by owiko(m): 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
Just like "END SARS", PETER OBI is a MOVEMENT!

2 Likes

Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by mustbewell: 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hope it’s safe in your hands oooh?
Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by kwasoly(m): 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
]This morning, after the Early morning downpour, I came out to see this little creature resting on my vehicle, it looked frightened and helpless, it has been severely dealt with, by the rain.

I've made everything possible to reunite it with its mother, but all my efforts to make the reunion happen, since morning, proved abortive.

Ur village pple dn remember you.
so I've made up my mind to keep it but the issue now is that I don't know what to feed it with, because it keeps rejecting anything we throw at it to eat, my daughter even tried feeding it with cooked rice and raw garri, but it keeps rejecting them.

what is the name of this little Bird, and who knows what to feed it with?
Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
Village people in disguise
Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by osazsky(m): 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
]This morning, after the Early morning downpour, I came out to see this little creature resting on my vehicle, it looked frightened and helpless, it has been severely dealt with, by the rain.

I've made everything possible to reunite it with its mother, but all my efforts to make the reunion happen, since morning, proved abortive.

so I've made up my mind to keep it but the issue now is that I don't know what to feed it with, because it keeps rejecting anything we throw at it to eat, my daughter even tried feeding it with cooked rice and raw garri, but it keeps rejecting them.

what is the name of this little Bird, and who knows what to feed it with?
and u have not eaten it..waiting dey worry nigeris...see meat...the smaller d sweeter i knew this from eating doves and pigeon..na dove sweet pass back then in the 80s
Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
Unzerious:
Why do I feel thats someone's Granny grin
......you feel that way because, you probably devote a lot of your time to Nollywood.

2 Likes

Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by Chaseviper20: 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by Paulianfa(m): 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
Wetin una dey post for NL, ordinary little bird that can't even fly.
Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by osazsky(m): 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
NoQualmz:
Baby wood pecker

Feed it termites,ants...have u tried that?

Or try placing a wood close to it, to at least peck...this specie of bird,peck wood for a living.

Or u try feeding it with ur daughter’s cerelac..it may luv it

Wood pecker is obviously ill. Wrap it in a thick swaddling cloth and keep near d fire place.
Also Take to d vet pls
take to vet

2 Likes

Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by lovediehatelive(m): 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
Unzerious:
Why do I feel thats someone's Granny grin

come enter heaven make i see grin

1 Like

Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by twilliamx(m): 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
Awon Mami. They are exactly where they want to be with love from village people..
Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by kals4luv990(m): 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
ALL I SEE IS SOMEONE'S AUNTY,MUMMY OR GRANNY IN THAT BIRD OR IT MIGHT BE MY EYE DECEIVING ME
Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by matrix199(m): 8:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
That's a Ravenling, a baby Raven. The bird considered to be the most intelligent among all the birds.
Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by omorttee4u(m): 8:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
May it not be like a video I have in my phone where bird turned to woman, they ursher her down started questioning how she gets into the compoud.

Last last, they called police to pick her up, otherwise people are already gather to stone her to death.

1 Like

Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by MrBroke(m): 8:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
Make I talk like nigeria people: that bird look like witch o, please cast and bind am with anointing oil then kill it, your destiny is free. grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by Ilamina(f): 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
Anytime i tried to save dying birds, they always die before I could say jack Robinson
Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by jrusky(m): 8:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
The bird spoke to you and told you it lost his way to your compound?

Then give the bird your phone Google map to find its way back bro.
Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by Oshiogwemoh(m): 8:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
ThreeEyedRaven:
Put it in a warm place else it dies of cold,
Also be sure to feed it with grains like rice, millet and guinea corn etc.
Thanks for being a good animal rescue hero
he should also feed it with insects as protein else it dies.

4 Likes

Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by Goalnaldo(m): 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
With the beak, it looks like a baby wood pecker.

1 Like

Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by Juanmike(m): 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
It's still tender, feed it, it can't eat on its own.
Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by oxygeng: 9:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
Your village people have bridge your defence. Look for the nearest BABA for fortifications.
Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by Hdhdhd(m): 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
Your village people don send monitoring spirit but you no know
Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by osazsky(m): 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
Juanmike:
It's still tender, feed it, it can't eat on its own.
if not he should use his baby feeding bottle so she can suck or it dies
Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by erekelayewa(m): 9:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
Please nourish and keep it till it has grown to be eaten
Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by bleskid: 9:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
no b them b that

1 Like

Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by VeryWickedMan: 9:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
Eat it
That's your nosey grandmother
Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
Afonja witch
Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by idiagbo86(m): 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
Do to it what lala does to a snake,

Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by RPG2020(m): 9:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
cry
Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by LollySeaSide: 9:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
NoQualmz:

Check d cemetery for termites, Niggarr
Nairaland!!!
Some people here are more weird than Tinibu's early morning urine.
Chai!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Caught Breastfeeding Her Cat Inside A Commercial Airline (Video) / Drop The Pic Of Your Bullmastiff. / Lulu, 8-years-old Dog Inherits $5million In Owner's Will In US(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.