Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound (44802 Views)

See This Little Tortoise I Saw At Our Backyard / The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? / Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by Juanmike(m): 9:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
osazsky:
if not he should use his baby feeding bottle so she can suck or it dies
yes
Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by LollySeaSide: 9:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ilamina:
Anything I tried to save dying birds, they always die before I could say jack Robinson
That's because you hate life!
Start loving life and see things begin to flourish in your hands.
I come in peace.

Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by dnawah(m): 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
]This morning, after the Early morning downpour, I came out to see this little creature resting on my vehicle, it looked frightened and helpless, it has been severely dealt with, by the rain.

I've made everything possible to reunite it with its mother, but all my efforts to make the reunion happen, since morning, proved abortive.

so I've made up my mind to keep it but the issue now is that I don't know what to feed it with, because it keeps rejecting anything we throw at it to eat, my daughter even tried feeding it with cooked rice and raw garri, but it keeps rejecting them.

what is the name of this little Bird, and who knows what to feed it with?
google king fisher see if they look alike.

Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
He/she was tryna ask whether you are a witch/wizard.
Unzerious:

No! Why do u ask? grin

Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by vintino(m): 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
]This morning, after the Early morning downpour, I came out to see this little creature resting on my vehicle, it looked frightened and helpless, it has been severely dealt with, by the rain.

I've made everything possible to reunite it with its mother, but all my efforts to make the reunion happen, since morning, proved abortive.

so I've made up my mind to keep it but the issue now is that I don't know what to feed it with, because it keeps rejecting anything we throw at it to eat, my daughter even tried feeding it with cooked rice and raw garri, but it keeps rejecting them.

That's a juvenile Dove, and best keep it warm till her feathers get dry, i suspect that's her first flight from the net and got drench by rain.. it can't eat/peck/pick anything on it's own now cuz its still been fed by her parents till now n some days to come..
You can feed her rice grains, but you have to hand feed it.. you have to open its mouth n put in d grains one after the other ...

All the best ..

Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by Sonite(m): 9:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
Grains
Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by NoQualmz: 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kaiair:

Vet ke? Na wa una get time o

You for kuku roast am chop tongue

As in roast and eat someone’s grand ma? You’re cruel

Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by Edoziesmart(m): 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
omorttee4u:
May it not be like a video I have in my phone where bird turned to woman, they ursher her down started questioning how she gets into the compoud.

Last last, they called police to pick her up, otherwise people are already gather to stone her to death.
Stop watching too much of Yoruba movie cus it is affecting your reasoning.

You've tagged innocent wood pecker witch already.
Who do us this thing in Africa?

Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by coputa(m): 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

If your neighbour is hungry,you will not assist,it's this insignifant creature that you love the most.Animal husbandry,
Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by JONSYN7154: 9:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
ThreeEyedRaven:
Put it in a warm place else it dies of cold,
Also be sure to feed it with grains like rice, millet and guinea corn etc.
Thanks for being a good animal rescue hero
with insects too

Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by coputa(m): 9:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
woohoo!
That's a great idea, I will look for a vet clinic around.
But where to get Ants, termites in the city of Awka... undecided undecided undecided undecided
if you take this bird to a vet,they will think you are insane,please help humans around you that are sick and not this thing,
Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by paschal47(m): 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
woohoo!
That's a great idea, I will look for a vet clinic around.
But where to get Ants, termites in the city of Awka... undecided undecided undecided undecided

I could recommend plenty of vets for you in Awka.
Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by christopheojo(m): 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
ThreeEyedRaven:

What's a good animal rescue hero?
Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by Niceiroko: 9:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
ThreeEyedRaven:

It's �️
Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by Niceiroko: 9:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
ThreeEyedRaven:

It's Dove �️

Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by adonis89(m): 9:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
Grind one seed of paracetamol inside water, open its mouth and give it. That cold go leave m. Then give m raw garri
Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by NoQualmz: 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
christopheojo:

What's a good animal rescue hero?

U pple will not kill person hia o grin

English na ur mate?!
Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by africantony: 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
Use am chop bread
Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by begge: 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
Another village messager loading

Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by Basicend: 9:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
Na your village people bluetooth that drone to your house bro.

U r under clean surveillance now. . Better wise up.
Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by NoQualmz: 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
coputa:
if you take this bird to a vet,they will think you are insane,please help humans around you that are sick and not this thing,

But if we analyse this tin u just said now...we would realise you’re obviously the insane one here and not the op.

No wonder J.Keats specially schooled ur type
Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by olibeans: 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
Your village people don find you come be that o. Kill am and burn am.
Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by Mike008(m): 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
NoQualmz:
Baby wood pecker

Feed it termites,ants...have u tried that?

Or try placing a wood close to it, to at least peck...this specie of bird,peck wood for a living.

Or u try feeding it with ur daughter’s cerelac..it may luv it

Wood pecker is obviously ill. Wrap it in a thick swaddling cloth and keep near d fire place.
Also Take to d vet pls

Hmmmm wood peckerlogist grin grin grin

Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by coputa(m): 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
NoQualmz:

But if we analyse this tin u just said now...we would realise you’re obviously the insane one here and not the op.

No wonder J.Keats specially schooled ur type
Oyibo pikin,please educate me,just give one reason why that bird should be rescued.
Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by charleskl(m): 10:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
Where is lala...na better meat be dz o....roast with enuf pepper grin
Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by blowjohn(m): 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
We living in dangerous times.

Avoid animals u know nothing about.

Diseases are real.
Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by Emma2Seconds: 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
Waoo What A deadly BIRD . They Gods Are Hungry. Run for your life
Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by Sniper101(m): 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
That's one ugly fvcking evil looking bird grin
Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by Climax11: 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
Acjohn:
That's a wet baby dove

You're 1000% correct. It's not flying yet. Please, sundry it and let it go
Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by Guyman02: 10:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
Go to YouTube and watch videos about how to feed a little bird. It will die of hunger because it's still too young to pick up food by itself, it's mother feeds it by directly putting food into its throat

Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by Ibraheemmawa(m): 10:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
I smell evil bird hear oo
Re: This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound by jehoha696(m): 11:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
Dat bird resemble Nkem my ex in the year 1864,she say she go cum back in the year 2022 & she did,please handle her with care...dats all me can say

Woman Caught Breastfeeding Her Cat Inside A Commercial Airline (Video) / Drop The Pic Of Your Bullmastiff. / Lulu, 8-years-old Dog Inherits $5million In Owner's Will In US(Pics)