Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,313 members, 7,846,388 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

What Tinubu Presidency Means For Nigerian Youths - Ibrahim Alli-balogun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Tinubu Presidency Means For Nigerian Youths - Ibrahim Alli-balogun (666 Views)

Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan / 2023: Low Turnout As Yoruba Summit Pushes For Tinubu Presidency / What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Tinubu Presidency Means For Nigerian Youths - Ibrahim Alli-balogun by IsaacAdetunji1(m): 10:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
What Tinubu Presidency Means For Nigerian Youths - Ibrahim Alli-Balogun

The Special Assistant to the Speaker of the House of Representatives on Youth matters Ibrahim Alli-Balogun has described the emergence of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu as the flag bearer of the All Progressives Congress for the 2023 Presidential Election, as the best bet for Nigerian Youths.

Alli-Balogun in a statement issued in Abuja, stated that Tinubu a one time Governor of Lagos State produced majority of those in leadership positions across board in the country today, He stressed that Asiwaju's leadership skills remains one of the most sought after in the nation.

Alli-Balogun said Asiwaju has shown beyond reasonable doubt that he is a manager and builder of leaders, noting that Youths stand a lot to gain if he becomes the number one citizen of Nigeria.

"Asiwaju has been a lover of the youth, if you look at his cabinet as Lagos State Governor, it was flooded with youths that have today become leaders in different parts of the country. It is not about making people alone, he also benefitted Youths enormously through his various developmental efforts.

"A lot of us in Politics today were inspired by him. We are indeed happy today that we are not in any way disappointed because of his dexterity and intelligence in actualising his dreams and visions.

"I am more than convinced that he is in tune with the dream of a new and working Nigeria. All of us especially the youths need to rally round this man to become our number 1 citizen.He is undoubtedly the best to lead us at this time."

Alli-Balogun enjoined the Youth to aggressively mobilise and work assiduously for the election of the former Lagos State Governor as President Muhammadu Buhari's successor.

He also used the opportunity to laud the ruling party for conducting the best primary in the history of Nigeria's Democracy, saying the APC remains the party to beat, in delivering all the components of good governance to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: What Tinubu Presidency Means For Nigerian Youths - Ibrahim Alli-balogun by manmind: 10:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
Right
Re: What Tinubu Presidency Means For Nigerian Youths - Ibrahim Alli-balogun by Emilokoiyawon: 11:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
Before I was neutral on Tinubu because I see all politicians as the same. Then eboes and mkpumirin addicts started cursing him, insulting him and wishing him dead. Now, they have turned me into a full blown Tinubu supporter. Pandora Obituary supporters should continue with their strategy, and they will definitely ensure that Tinubu maximizes his votes among Yorubas and Northerners.

1 Like

Re: What Tinubu Presidency Means For Nigerian Youths - Ibrahim Alli-balogun by Treasure17(m): 11:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
Before I was neutral on Tinubu because I see all politicians as the same. Then eboes and mkpumirin addicts started cursing him, insulting him and wishing him dead. Now, they have turned me into a full blown Tinubu supporter. Pandora Obituary supporters should continue with their strategy, and they will definitely ensure that Tinubu maximizes his votes among Yorubas and Northerners.
Then you were never neural. Just looking for petty excuses to justify your supposed neutrality. If you mean well for this country, you should consider Peter Obi as the right candidate having base your choice on sophisticated reasons and not sentiments.

And for the special assistant isonu, I'm definitely not among the youths that will rally round Tinubu. Nah.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Tinubu Presidency Means For Nigerian Youths - Ibrahim Alli-balogun by Emilokoiyawon: 11:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
Treasure17:

Then you were never neural. Just looking for petty excuses to justify your supposed neutrality. If you mean well for this country, you should consider Peter Obi as the right candidate having base your choice on sophisticated reasons and not sentiments.

And for the special assistant isonu, I'm definitely not among the youths that will rally round Tinubu. Nah.

Thank you. Typical Pandora Obituary supporter. Mr Noah. You clearly know me more than I know myself. Kwantinue. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Tinubu Presidency Means For Nigerian Youths - Ibrahim Alli-balogun by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 12, 2022
To me tinubu means evil
Re: What Tinubu Presidency Means For Nigerian Youths - Ibrahim Alli-balogun by after4: 3:57am On Jun 12, 2022
Egbon eat you 30k with your full chest, stop convulsing nonsense

Emilokoiyawon:
Re: What Tinubu Presidency Means For Nigerian Youths - Ibrahim Alli-balogun by naija4life247: 5:29am On Jun 12, 2022
Treasure17:

Let us meet at the polling booths, and at the rigging room. We will weep you once again as we did in 2015 and 2019.

Tinubu is an ex-governor just like Obi. Today, even you Tinubu's hater can name at least 100 Tinubu's boys who are in leadership position today including some Igbos like Ben Akabueze DG-Budget Office, the immediate past and the current Secretary of the Government of the Federation, the VP, the Speaker of House of Reps, several current and past state governors, several past and current Senators and House of Reps members, e.t.c.

Can you mention just 5 Peter Pandora Obituary's boys who are currently in leadership positions across the country? What about other useless people who were governors at the same time that Tinubu was governor between 1999-2007? Where are they today? James Ibori is struggling to keep his Delta State while Tinubu has moved from the 6 South-Western states to Edo, to Bayelsa, to Kwara, Kogi, and to the far North.

1 Like

Re: What Tinubu Presidency Means For Nigerian Youths - Ibrahim Alli-balogun by Multiplier7(m): 6:23am On Jun 12, 2022
Which youth's for Tinubu?

God forbid with holy ghost fire!
Re: What Tinubu Presidency Means For Nigerian Youths - Ibrahim Alli-balogun by haffaze777(m): 7:04am On Jun 12, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
Same here,I despise Tinubu for the part he played in making Daru Dapo governor of my state,but their constant insult and abuse of Tinubu has turn me to his fanatic fans,my post history is their to verify my claim.God bless Omenka,Omenkalives,the man that predicted that their constant attack on Tinubu will only make some of us (who are not his fan) to become his fans in order to protect him.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

CCTV Captures The Moment UGM Abducted Prof. Jachimike Adiele In Imo State / 2023: Bola Tinubu Is Political Toddler For Atiku Abubakar — Dino Melaye / Peter Obi Unbelievable CV That Makes Him The Right Candidate For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.