Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Peter Obi The Funny Man With Dunce Followers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi The Funny Man With Dunce Followers (2249 Views)

What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season / APC Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's 'the Candidates' Interview, / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi The Funny Man With Dunce Followers by Africana1123(m): 12:17am On Jun 12, 2022
No plan to win a LG.
No plan to win a state assembly seat.
No plan to win a HOR seat.
No plan to win a senate seat.
No plan to win a state.

It is Aso Rock or nothing.
Welcome to the delusional journey of a thousand miles.����

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi The Funny Man With Dunce Followers by PoliteActivist: 12:21am On Jun 12, 2022
Ok, let's see who is delusional.
Like for OBI. Share for the two OLD, EXTREMELY CORRUPT THIEVES, one of whom is obviously sick

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi The Funny Man With Dunce Followers by Adejuwonhis(m): 12:22am On Jun 12, 2022
Where is the manifestos of this man y’all are campaigning for?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi The Funny Man With Dunce Followers by Africana1123(m): 12:26am On Jun 12, 2022
Adejuwonhis:
no they want to take obi to aso rock with their 5% vote grin

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi The Funny Man With Dunce Followers by Kenneth4u205(m): 12:27am On Jun 12, 2022
Foolish op . APC has zero state when Buhari won . You are the type of person that will say I can't be a billionaire because no one in my family has ever been a billionaire.

Stop limiting your self and fight for the impossible. Let obi win the presidency today and you will see mass defection from both PDP and APC to LP.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi The Funny Man With Dunce Followers by PoliteActivist: 12:28am On Jun 12, 2022
Adejuwonhis:

Well at least we know what we'll get with the other two - extreme corruption! Plus thugs and constant abroad treatments with Tinubu!

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi The Funny Man With Dunce Followers by Africana1123(m): 12:35am On Jun 12, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Foolish op . APC has zero state when Buhari won . You are the type of person that will say I can't be a billionaire because no one in my family has ever been a billionaire.

Stop limiting your self and fight for the impossible. Let obi win the presidency today and you will see mass defection from both PDP and APC to LP.
W
Who told you that buhari did not win general election until he merge with tinubu that has 5 state governors in southwest

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi The Funny Man With Dunce Followers by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 12, 2022
Africana1123:
No plan to win a LG.
No plan to win a state.

you keep opening trend upon trend about peter obi like his the only person via for this position why!! What is the matter with you guy

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi The Funny Man With Dunce Followers by Africana1123(m): 12:49am On Jun 12, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
you keep opening trend upon trend about peter obi like his the only person via for this position why!! What is the matter with you guy
because obi China is a scammer grin check nairaland about obi governance in anambra in 2012

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi The Funny Man With Dunce Followers by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 12, 2022
Africana1123:
because obi China is a scammer grin check nairaland about obi governance in anambra in 2012
let him scam us at least we need fresh scammer grin cheesy hope you have ur pvc to vote remember to vote peter obi the Rock of Nigeria

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi The Funny Man With Dunce Followers by Africana1123(m): 1:00am On Jun 12, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
let him scam us at least we need fresh scammer grin cheesy hope you have ur pvc to vote remember to vote peter obi the Rock of Nigeria
my vote is for asiwaju! I I have my plastic pvc since 2015,no time for Obi China scammer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi The Funny Man With Dunce Followers by PoliteActivist: 1:02am On Jun 12, 2022
Africana1123:

MPO is OBVIOUSLY an HONEST man. Compare what you have posted to these below. Also mention another gov in the history of Nigeria with this pedigree:

https://youtube.com/shorts/C71w6_pt0ig?feature=share

https://youtube.com/shorts/APM-DhT3l0s?feature=share

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi The Funny Man With Dunce Followers by Africana1123(m): 1:08am On Jun 12, 2022
PoliteActivist:

MPO is OBVIOUSLY an HONEST man. Compare what you have posted to these below. Also mention another gov in the history of Nigeria with this pedigree:

peter obi project in anambra grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi The Funny Man With Dunce Followers by PoliteActivist: 1:11am On Jun 12, 2022
Africana1123:
peter obi project in anambra grin

Compare to Tinubu and Atiku's projects below cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi The Funny Man With Dunce Followers by Africana1123(m): 1:15am On Jun 12, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Compare to Tinubu and Atiku's projects below cheesy
I know Lagos is still your dream state grin grin you don’t have choice .you only go to village for Christmas ;Dsouth east na village

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi The Funny Man With Dunce Followers by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 12, 2022
Africana1123:
No plan to win a LG.
No plan to win a state.

I am sure PO will ask for change from that money wey him dey share!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi The Funny Man With Dunce Followers by Africana1123(m): 1:21am On Jun 12, 2022
Skyview01:

I am sure PO will collect change from that money wey him dey share!

Re: Peter Obi The Funny Man With Dunce Followers by Nobody: 1:25am On Jun 12, 2022
I stopped taking him seriously when he left a viable opposition party where he stood a chance of a VP.

Maybe he is out to test his popularity for future elections.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi The Funny Man With Dunce Followers by Africana1123(m): 1:29am On Jun 12, 2022
Skyview01:
I stopped taking him serious when he left a viable opposition party where he stand a chance of a VP.
Obi China is a scammer he only care about himself ,mr verification using anambra money to do family business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi The Funny Man With Dunce Followers by Born2Breed(f): 1:51am On Jun 12, 2022
The worst Peter Obi is better than the best Tinubu and Atiku.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi The Funny Man With Dunce Followers by onumadu: 2:27am On Jun 12, 2022
Adejuwonhis:

He is the manifesto.
That is why smart Nigerians are getting more OBIdient every day.
Join the change train.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi The Funny Man With Dunce Followers by derecho(m): 2:32am On Jun 12, 2022
Kikikiki... They are trying to dampen the spirit of the resolute electorate by saying it's not possible BUT OBIdient followers no send una.
Call us dunce or Dundee,ko kan wa

If becoming free from APC+PDP is what it takes to be a "dunce", we love it.

I can never forget this line:
"Obedience is the very best way to show that you believe"

Obedience Is The Very Best Way To Show That You Believe.
Doing Exactly As The Lord Commands, Doing It Happily.
Action Is The Key, Do It Immediately, Joy You Will Receive.
O-B-E-D-I-E-N-C-E.

We Want To Live Pure, We Want To Live `Clean, We Want To Do Our Best.
Sweetly Submitting To Authority, Leaving To God The Rest.
Walking In The Light, Keeping Our Attitude Right, On The Narrow Way.
For If We Believe The Word We Receive, We Always Will Obey.
O-B-E-D-I-E-N-C-E.

Idamu yin sese bere

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi The Funny Man With Dunce Followers by OfoIgbo: 2:44am On Jun 12, 2022
Africana1123:
No plan to win a LG.
No plan to win a state.

Oh you want him to change to Tinubu that will want to instal his urchins in all those positions.

Obi is a presidential candidate and has to concentrate on winning that especially in a party that is only just now trying to put together a structure. A lot of heavy lifting so he has to mind his lane.

This all shows Obi is not working towards becoming a godfather or a thug lord,vlike Tinubu

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi The Funny Man With Dunce Followers by Megabig: 2:47am On Jun 12, 2022
Africana1123:
No plan to win a LG.
No plan to win a state.

The more you post this man, the more you sort of campaign for him. I doubt if you really can compare him with any other aspirants for this election.
Relax your nerves and use your vote as you like. Cursing everyone will only give you high blood pressure

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi The Funny Man With Dunce Followers by PoliteActivist: 2:54am On Jun 12, 2022
Africana1123:
I know Lagos is still your dream state grin grin you don’t have choice .you only go to village for Christmas ;Dsouth east na village

How are you sure I'm not from Lagos, saying what you don't know. Only I want anonymity or I'd shock you. Is my boss here from SE??

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi The Funny Man With Dunce Followers by abuwidad(m): 3:28am On Jun 12, 2022
Real dunce followers grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi The Funny Man With Dunce Followers by after4: 3:46am On Jun 12, 2022
Ebi like sey nah de format wey dem give una for una watsapp group be this now

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi The Funny Man With Dunce Followers by Buccalcavity2: 4:03am On Jun 12, 2022
Africana1123:

Good job. I was in Anambra during Obi's tenure and I can identify with all those comments. I lived in Udoka housing estate and worked on Ekoka market street, Awka. The guy did nothing, At least till I left which was after his first tenure. I don't understand the hype.
Even his commissioner was kidnapped and killed to tell you the level of insecurity in the land. We await real campaign season before bringing out the facts.
You claim to be frugal. Yet spent 40m on nomination form for an election you knew you won't contest ( having been with the party for 7years and even being their flag bearer). You just realised that their ways are different from yours. You come spoil matter by asking masses to contribute for your campaign after squandering 40m. Nothing more duplicitous/scamming to me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi The Funny Man With Dunce Followers by PoliteActivist: 4:40am On Jun 12, 2022
Buccalcavity2:

Good job. I was in Anambra during Obi's tenure and I can identify with all those comments. I lived in Udoka housing estate and worked on Ekoka market street, Awka. The guy did nothing, At least till I left which was after his first tenure. I don't understand the hype.
Even his commissioner was kidnapped and killed to tell you the level of insecurity in the land. We await real campaign season before bringing out the facts.
You claim to be frugal. Yet spent 40m on nomination form for an election you knew you won't contest ( having been with the party for 7years and even being their flag bearer). You just realised that their ways are different from yours. You come spoil matter by asking masses to contribute for your campaign after squandering 40m. Nothing more duplicitous/scamming to me.

See this one, fixated on 40m, when 25 billion was raised for his candidacy in one night.
About the rest, you are talking nonsense - his biggest backers are from right there and know the score more than you ever will. Strange for a guy who did "nothing"!
Besides, consider his competition! We just barely survived 8 years of hell with a sick old man, and you want us to throw in again with exactly same but with extreme corruption and thuggery added!
What is wrong with you??!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlt4_t2TBoU

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi The Funny Man With Dunce Followers by walefresh3(m): 4:58am On Jun 12, 2022
Kenneth4u205:

apc has upto 9 states when bihari won stop dis delutional act.... Social media is a scam.... Don't worry your eye go clear

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Tinubu To Feature On BBC , Hardtalk / If Obi Losses, Many Northern Christians May Denounce Their Faith / If Peter Obi Is Disqualified At The Presidential Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.