Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,485 members, 7,854,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:47 AM

Beholding The Glory Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beholding The Glory Of God (92 Views)

Beholding The Glory Of The Lord Again / Be Changed By Beholding Christ - Joseph Prince / "The Glory Of His Presence with Pastor Benny Hinn" In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beholding The Glory Of God by jonatoye(m): 7:03am On Jun 12, 2022
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Beholding the Glory of God

WORD FOR TODAY
You will not realize how inferior a man's glory is until you see the Glory of God. The assurance of your constant transition from Glory to Glory is that you will continue to behold his Glory as a model for living!!!
Scriptural Reference
"But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord." (2Corinthians 3:18 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What a man sees and adopts as a model for living determines who he will become. To understand the life he is expected to live, a man must behold the glory of God. When the prophet Isaiah beheld the glory of God, he exclaimed, "Woe to me!" I cried. "I'm ruined!" Because I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the LORD Almighty." (Isaiah 6:5). This discovery occurred years after he had served as a prophet for his nation.

The flesh (sinful nature) will always be the greatest undoing of men. You must always deny yourself and always present yourself for validation in the mirror of God's word. Irrespective of what you appear to be before men, be mindful of the perception of God, who knows the heart of man and every deep secret, about you. A man will do well and grow from one level of God's glory to another if he keeps beholding His Glory and yields himself to conform to His personality.

+ Who are you in the mirror of God's word?

Lord! I receive the grace to never live a life that falls short of your expectations for me; my life will be an expression of your Glory all the days of my life in Jesus' name. Amen

Emphasis
You will not know who you are and what you represent in God's purpose until you behold His Glory!!!

Have a Glorious Worship Experience!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Acts 08:26-31 - Absorbing The Word Https://www.walkingbyfaith.com.ng/acts-0826-3 / Today's Devotionals For Monday 18th July 2022 - Read Now! / A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.