Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

2023: List Of People Supporting Muslim-muslim Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: List Of People Supporting Muslim-muslim Ticket (3627 Views)

Lebanese People Supporting APC Share Food To Lagosians To Vote Sanwo-olu / Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian / The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: List Of People Supporting Muslim-muslim Ticket by Kyase(m): 9:59am On Jun 12, 2022
Pakute:

Nothing will happen, Christians would feel safer with a Tinubu than with an Atiku.
How did you know?
I'm just waiting for someone to speak on this agenda, if it eventually happened

1 Like

Re: 2023: List Of People Supporting Muslim-muslim Ticket by Kyase(m): 10:00am On Jun 12, 2022
alsudan:

With Tinubu and a Muslim VP, we will be overrun in the middle Belt.

Imagine a security council meeting with President and VP as Muslims and the Fulani terrorists with their expansionism doing their thing with reckless abandon.

As a Peter Obi die hard guy, I would have voted PYO if he got the ticket just because of the survival instincts in me, and he would have cleared the election.

But he would have been a huge stumbling block to their agenda, that’s why they fell back on Lawan and when that did not work, the settled for a Yoruba Muslim, on the condition of having a Muslim VP who will monitor him closely.
Benue will be overrun, the only northern state that's all Christian, omo e go hot for us

1 Like

Re: 2023: List Of People Supporting Muslim-muslim Ticket by Preyetonye(m): 10:02am On Jun 12, 2022
PassingShot:

Take it easy with your lying naa.

The NC where northern Christians are even concentrated can't be said to be having 40% Christians, let alone the entire north.

Kwara - predominantly Muslim
Kogi - higher musim population
Niger - predominantly Muslim
Plateau - about 50/50 or slightly more christians
Benue - predominantly Christian
Nassarawa - predominantly Muslims
Abuja - higher Muslim population.

Where did you get your own stats?
nasarawa predominantly Muslims? don't blame you sha u terrorist have killed all the Christian what is expected
Re: 2023: List Of People Supporting Muslim-muslim Ticket by Pakute: 10:06am On Jun 12, 2022
Kyase:

How did you know?
I'm just waiting for someone to speak on this agenda, if it eventually happened
Every one has an antecedent, tell me anywhere Christians felt threatened with Tinubu either in his governance, private staffs or companies. I have never seen him prioritized religion in his dealings with people.

1 Like

Re: 2023: List Of People Supporting Muslim-muslim Ticket by Pakute: 10:08am On Jun 12, 2022
DMerciful:
You're not sincere nor objective. You know its true. Bye
You're a Christian bigot. Why can't you find among the 1% ibo muslims and vote them into power or appoint them as commissioners?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: List Of People Supporting Muslim-muslim Ticket by Kyase(m): 10:09am On Jun 12, 2022
Pakute:

Every one has an antecedent, tell me anywhere Christians felt threatened with Tinubu either in his governance, private staffs or companies. I have never seen him prioritized religion in his dealings with people.
I'm not talking about the president but the vice
Re: 2023: List Of People Supporting Muslim-muslim Ticket by Abdulqareem: 10:18am On Jun 12, 2022
Cyynthia:

If Osibanjo had won would you have supported him or APC if he runs a christian christian ticket ?
common sense abi! shey na religious race b dis ni? North 80% muslims, south(SE/SS) 90% christians and south(w) 60% christians and 40% muslims.. so you want Tinubu To choose 20% over 80%? sentiment kill u. vote for obi or atiku at least make u get rest of mind

1 Like

Re: 2023: List Of People Supporting Muslim-muslim Ticket by Pakute: 10:20am On Jun 12, 2022
Kyase:

I'm not talking about the president but the vice
VP is just a spare tyre, can't do anything without the approval of his boss. However, i'm giving all the presidential candidates a benefit of the doubt, none of them would be as stiff-necked as Buhari in their appointment of security heads. I strongly believe they would balance the appointment of security architecture to give a sense of relief.

1 Like

Re: 2023: List Of People Supporting Muslim-muslim Ticket by ItsTutsi(m): 10:33am On Jun 12, 2022
I might not support it, but he has the right according to the constitution

However, the political realities on ground dictates the tune of events.. if Osinbajo had won the primaries, he would need a popular northerner Muslim who are abundant

But where will Tinubu get a popular and famous northern Christian?
Cyynthia:

If Osibanjo had won would you have supported him or APC if he runs a christian christian ticket ?

1 Like

Re: 2023: List Of People Supporting Muslim-muslim Ticket by Cyynthia(f): 10:47am On Jun 12, 2022
Count Yoruba christians out of this satanic arrangements of Muslim Muslim ticket undecided undecided
Re: 2023: List Of People Supporting Muslim-muslim Ticket by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 12, 2022
Cyynthia:
If Osibanjo had won, can APC supporters still support Osibanjo if he picks a christian as a running mate ?undecided undecided undecided

1. Muslim president from the north (where majority are muslims) will want to pick a Christian vp from south ( where we have almost same proportion of both religion)
In this scenario, it wont make sense to pick a muslim vp.

2. Christian president from north (where majority are muslims) Can pick vp from either religion from d south or even a muslim from d north.
In this scenario , chance of winning is very close to zero cos d opposition will surely have a northern muslim presidential candidate and d majority north will prefer dat

3. Muslim president from south ( where we have near balanced religious preference) can pick a muslim vp (where majority are Muslims)

In this scenario the president has a better chance of winning some liberal minded southern Christians, win/lose d fanatic christians( who will have to hear from their GOs before voting) , and win d majority muslims in north.

4. Muslim president from south( where we have near balanced religious preference) can pick a Christian vp from north ( with majority muslims).

In this scenario, he will have support of all types of Christians from both north and south, and win muslims from north ( if their islamic leaders, northern governors, president buhari all raise his hand and tell their muslim brothers to allow d christian vp) or lose d north if those mentioned do not support him openly.

Now as a politician, before u pick any of these choices, your consultation with the pastors/islamic leaders/northern governors/president Buhari will determine the right vp candidate.

My humble opinion… still selling naija itunes gift codes

1 Like

Re: 2023: List Of People Supporting Muslim-muslim Ticket by Help2020: 11:10am On Jun 12, 2022
PassingShot:

Choke on your bigotry. Choke on your hate. Choke on your intolerance. Choke on your inability to be objective.

First, the possibility of a Muslim/Muslim ticket is a result of how Nigeria is configured - most populated region (north) is like 80% to 90% of Muslims. The south is like 60% to 70% Christians with the bulk of them in the SE/SS. So, it's not unreasonable that if a candidate of a major party comes from the south and he is a Muslim, he needs a running mate from the north who can get him enough votes to win. No reasonable person will expect him to pick a politically weak Christian from the north if he wants to defeat his opponent who is also from north. It doesn't make any sense.

As for your Christian/Christian ticket, it is highly unlikely we can find ourselves in such situation. The reason being that, 99.99% of presidential candidates of northern extraction will always be Muslim, and finding a Christian running mate from the south won't be any headache given that about 60% of southern population is Christian. And if a Christian emerges as a candidate from the South, he has a pool of Muslims to choose from as his running mate.

Most of those kicking against a Muslim/Muslim ticket are never going to vote for BAT/APC in any case. So, stop sulking!
Your calculation sucks. What if the Christians vote for Obi and the Muslims are shared between tinubu and atiku?
Let nobody lie to you,we have Christians in every state in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2023: List Of People Supporting Muslim-muslim Ticket by VaginaMiners: 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Nigeria is also a democratic State, nobody is forcing any religion on any segment.. everyone has the right to aspire, contest and be voted for!!

Shebi PO is a Christian, and nigerian religous population is 50/50!! Why are you afraid then?

no apology whatsoever, on Muslim-Muslim ticket we stand!!
God bless you.
I'm a Christian and I'd be voting for Tinubu next year by the grace of God.

A yam legged, hairy chested osu ipob from Abakaliki's thread on nairaland would not deter me grin
Re: 2023: List Of People Supporting Muslim-muslim Ticket by VaginaMiners: 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
Cyynthia:
Count Yoruba christians out of this satanic arrangements of Muslim Muslim ticket undecided undecided
Osu Igbo from Abakaliki..
Be proud of your osu ancestry
Re: 2023: List Of People Supporting Muslim-muslim Ticket by Coolsperm: 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
PassingShot:

Choke on your bigotry. Choke on your hate. Choke on your intolerance. Choke on your inability to be objective.

First, the possibility of a Muslim/Muslim ticket is a result of how Nigeria is configured - most populated region (north) is like 80% to 90% of Muslims. The south is like 60% to 70% Christians with the bulk of them in the SE/SS. So, it's not unreasonable that if a candidate of a major party comes from the south and he is a Muslim, he needs a running mate from the north who can get him enough votes to win. No reasonable person will expect him to pick a politically weak Christian from the north if he wants to defeat his opponent who is also from north. It doesn't make any sense.

As for your Christian/Christian ticket, it is highly unlikely we can find ourselves in such situation. The reason being that, 99.99% of presidential candidates of northern extraction will always be Muslim, and finding a Christian running mate from the south won't be any headache given that about 60% of southern population is Christian. And if a Christian emerges as a candidate from the South, he has a pool of Muslims to choose from as his running mate.

Most of those kicking against a Muslim/Muslim ticket are never going to vote for BAT/APC in any case. So, stop sulking!
. So you know how Nigeria is configured and you were supporting Tinubu against Osinbajo, hipocrite

1 Like

Re: 2023: List Of People Supporting Muslim-muslim Ticket by IkeIgboNile(m): 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
Pakute
Even if they are 0.5%, Why can't you vote them in SE as Governors or deputy ?

Stop talking nonsense, how many igbo Muslims have contested for governorship and lost based on their religion? Ned Nwoko is a Muslim and that hasn't stop him from winning elections.

1 Like

Re: 2023: List Of People Supporting Muslim-muslim Ticket by Hydroxide(m): 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
I don't know why you guys are worried about APC going muslem-muslem. You guys should allow them and see how it will smell doom for them come 2023 general election.
Re: 2023: List Of People Supporting Muslim-muslim Ticket by colestephan86: 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
Cyynthia:
Many of us Yoruba christians and some progressive yorubas were pushing for Osibanjo's presidency but unfortunately one thing led to another hence the catastrophic result/ outcome..

You can check my threads and comment for confirmation

I repeat, no sane christian can support a Muslim-Muslim ticket even a sane Muslim can't do that except the radical ones that have terrorism tendency...

I am surprised coming to Nairaland seeing people that once rejected Muslim -muslim ticket before the primaries are now stylishly supporting it using so many ridiculous theories and funny excuses to back Such act up ... Does it mean they had ulterior motive before the primaries hence their denial ab initio ?

Is Nigeria a muslim country ?

Can muslims allow a christian to succeed a fellow christian let alone christian- christian ticket ?

Will christians be disposed in Nigerian Politics ?

List of people supporting Muslim-muslim ticket

1),... Islamic Terrorist. ... These people don't need introduction..

2), Yoruba Muslims.

3).. Paid miscreants who are very hungry and have no future..

4), Selfish politicians that are ready to jet out of the country immidately Incase of any unexpected events..

Nigerian christians wake up...

They have finished testing Waters when they filed all the principle officers of the National Assembly with Muslims.. Now they want to carry out the
Second agenda/steps... Olorun Maje !!!

I have been saying this since 2017 but some docile christians don't want to listen..

Lalasticlala

You are tired of ( zone the presidency to South east)
Now it's , Muslim Muslim ticket.
It's quite unfortunate that your leaders in PDP are not disturbed by Muslim Muslim ticket and that's cos they are Muslims too.

Save this.
History has come to repeat itself and I assure you the event will be successful this time around.
Re: 2023: List Of People Supporting Muslim-muslim Ticket by Golan007: 1:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kyase:

Shey Abiola was president in 1993?
He won, yes but did he preside ? NO
Why? God no allow am

You spoke to God and he told you why?
Re: 2023: List Of People Supporting Muslim-muslim Ticket by Tomek09(m): 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
PassingShot:

Just because he's a Muslim?

See people who always accuse Muslims of intolerance!!!

You should have stopped BAT then. As much as you people tried, he still triumphed.

Fact is, Asiwaju represents both the Muslim and the Christian candidate. His wife is a Redeemed pastor. His children practice different religions. Yet, you are agitated by such man running with a Muslim vice.

You guys are so intolerant and you don't even hide it.
Not as intolerance as those that burn people for blasphemy.
Re: 2023: List Of People Supporting Muslim-muslim Ticket by Frigga13: 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
PassingShot:

The NC where northern Christians are even concentrated can't be said to be having 40% Christians, let alone the entire north.

Ignorant Yoruba man lies

So you carry this your lies enter this election

Northern Nigeria won’t vote a Muslim muzim ticket
Even the core northeast zone won’t vote

Your Yoruba god is doing everything to please his masters .. as you see dantata no send am yesterday

That’s the rhythm in North

So we in the welcome Tinubu Muslim ticket .. so his slavery can be put in slavery hall of fame

1 Like

Re: 2023: List Of People Supporting Muslim-muslim Ticket by joyandfaith: 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
Cyynthia:
If Osibanjo had won, can APC supporters still support Osibanjo if he picks a christian as a running mate ?undecided undecided undecided

Bjg question. If Osinbajo had won primary, they would ask iswap or bokoharam commander to be his running mate.
Re: 2023: List Of People Supporting Muslim-muslim Ticket by Reality3080: 2:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kyase:

Don't mind the idiots
All of them
Any Christian that voted for all Muslim ticket, should be stoned to dead
I will vote for tinubu,oya go n bring your stone

If only u know that religion madness will never work in south west cos we are liberal people n nobody dey send anybody
Re: 2023: List Of People Supporting Muslim-muslim Ticket by BobbyZrealist(m): 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
PassingShot:

Kogi- 50/50
Niger- 40/60
Plateau- 85/15 Predominantly Christians(Muslims are found mostly in Jos North)
Nassarawa-85/15 Predominantly Christians (Muslims are only found in Lafia LGA)
Abuja- Predominantly Christians.
Even in Adamawa and Borno states Christians are up to 40%. The Margis,Baburs and Buras are mostly Christians.
Gombe where I come from has up to 40% Christians mostly in the South.
Even Kaduna where Islamists murder Christians has a % of about 50/50.
Muslims have always tried to distort figures and facts as they always do to suite their agenda.

1 Like

Re: 2023: List Of People Supporting Muslim-muslim Ticket by UtuokeAlcoholic: 3:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kyase:

You don't know me, I was called Muslim on many occasion in here, but this country is balanced, between Muslim and Christian.
Reason why Abiola was denied the presidency was because of this same thing APC wants to do..
But if you want to test the northern Christians popularity, then carry on
Mind you, I'm a card carrying member of APC
Yes, even esn commander will say he is a card carrying member of APC behind keyboard
Re: 2023: List Of People Supporting Muslim-muslim Ticket by Reader530(m): 3:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
PassingShot:

The NC where northern Christians are even concentrated can't be said to be having 40% Christians, let alone the entire north
Capital lies. Plateau 90% Christians.
Benue 95% Christians.
Nassarawa 55% Christians.
Kogi 35%
Kwara 30%
Niger 20%
North East has 30% Christian.
Remember we have 16 out of 17 Christian governors in South and 3 from north. Total 19 Christian governors

Re: 2023: List Of People Supporting Muslim-muslim Ticket by Reader530(m): 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
UtuokeAlcoholic:
Yes, even esn commander will say he is a card carrying member of APC behind keyboard
Tell them. There are good number of Christians in the north
Re: 2023: List Of People Supporting Muslim-muslim Ticket by colonelwealth(m): 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
PassingShot:

Sorry to tell you but all you wrote is TRASH.
So the North doesn't have up to 35% indigenous Christians ?

So no Christian amongst them is worthy to be a vice candidate? Or no competent Christian Northerner in the whole country ?
( I blame the christian northerners for being docile& be decieved to chase shadows by not always aligning with the greater southern Christians)

Will North have welcomed the idea if a Southern Presidental aspirant sortj for Christian/Christian ticket..?
E.g JEG,OBj or even Gowon from the North.

Stop twisting the truth&facts to favour you guys Religious sectionalisim agendas.
Why not advocate same tribe tickets (Fulani/Fulani)..? Nonsense.

The problem of Nigeria & what might crash the federation as a nation may not be IPOB or any other agitating groups but will be injustice, wickedness, fraud& arrogance of position of influence.

This evil campaign will only further destroy an already shaky unity of the nation.

Whoever campaigns for Muslim/Muslim ticket in a diverse nation as Nigeria is WiCKED, DICIETFUL, ARROGANCE &VILE.
Re: 2023: List Of People Supporting Muslim-muslim Ticket by colonelwealth(m): 3:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
Cyynthia:
Many of us Yoruba christians and some progressive yorubas were pushing for Osibanjo's presidency but unfortunately one thing led to another hence the catastrophic result/ outcome..

You can check my threads and comment for confirmation

I repeat, no sane christian can support a Muslim-Muslim ticket even a sane Muslim can't do that except the radical ones that have terrorism tendency...

I am surprised coming to Nairaland seeing people that once rejected Muslim -muslim ticket before the primaries are now stylishly supporting it using so many ridiculous theories and funny excuses to back Such act up ... Does it mean they had ulterior motive before the primaries hence their denial ab initio ?

Is Nigeria a muslim country ?

Can muslims allow a christian to succeed a fellow christian let alone christian- christian ticket ?

Will christians be disposed in Nigerian Politics ?

List of people supporting Muslim-muslim ticket

1),... Islamic Terrorist. ... These people don't need introduction..

2), Yoruba Muslims.

3).. Paid miscreants who are very hungry and have no future..

4), Selfish politicians that are ready to jet out of the country immidately Incase of any unexpected events..

Nigerian christians wake up...

They have finished testing Waters when they filed all the principle officers of the National Assembly with Muslims.. Now they want to carry out the
Second agenda/steps... Olorun Maje !!!

I have been saying this since 2017 but some docile christians don't want to listen..

Lalasticlala

Bless you & history reward you for speaking against evil.

Every well meaning Nigerian irrespective of tribe& religion should should speak against these evil ideas because they will set this nation on a dangerous path.
Especially Christians....speak up with a loud voice&actions.

To those Yoruba Muslim vomiting this rubbish idea..
Can you tolerate Fulani/Fulani presidential ticket...? Especially if Mr. Tinubu didn't get the ticket..?

Continue speaking from both sides of the mouth but be rest assured Evil never prevails& always backfires.
Re: 2023: List Of People Supporting Muslim-muslim Ticket by ibroopeyemi(m): 4:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
Yoruba christian should vote for Muslim -chirstian.

Yoruba Muslim should also vote For Muslim-muslim ticket.
Why you they Fear, it's election get your PVC and vote for your candidate.
Our party is a Muslim party,get yours and do the same.
Re: 2023: List Of People Supporting Muslim-muslim Ticket by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
Reverse psychology grin

He's scared Muslim-Muslim ticket will trash his Atiku grin
Frigga13:

Ignorant Yoruba man lies

So you carry this your lies enter this election

Northern Nigeria won’t vote a Muslim muzim ticket
Even the core northeast zone won’t vote

Your Yoruba god is doing everything to please his masters .. as you see dantata no send am yesterday

That’s the rhythm in North

So we in the welcome Tinubu Muslim ticket .. so his slavery can be put in slavery hall of fame
Re: 2023: List Of People Supporting Muslim-muslim Ticket by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
Yobabad the Igbo boy, if Oshinbajo had won, he'll definitely get our support and if a Christian-Christian ticket will guarantee victory for APC, we would have supported it.

Yorubas has no problem with such ticket you bigot from Igboland.

Check ekiti, ondo, we once had oyinlola and erelu olushola obada has Governor and deputy Governor in Osun with higher percentage of Muslim, we never make noise.

Carry your bigotry and reverse psychology to biafra land and campaign for your Obi
Cyynthia:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Tinubu Is Not Well”, Watch Kano People Interviewed On 2023 Elections . / 'I Do Not Bedwet' - Kwankwaso Mocks Tinubu / Reno: Celebration As Peter Obi Wins Bourdillon Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.