Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,664 members, 7,851,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:03 PM

How I Made It On Nairaland Forum. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Made It On Nairaland Forum. (711 Views)

How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Job I Discovered On Nairaland / Thank GOD, I Made It / How My Faith & Prayers Helped Me Get A Very Good Job Through Nairaland Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made It On Nairaland Forum. by jadeyinka: 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2007
fellow nairalanders,

i finnaly made it on a survey site and i just recieved $300 within a week, itz amazing!!! try yours and be a living witness, here is the link:
http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=xxsly9
Re: How I Made It On Nairaland Forum. by bohler(f): 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2007
hello,jadeyinka ,hau r u?is this thing for real?please could you explain better hau i can cash my money after i have reached 100 dolls?try and explain INTOTO abeg.
Re: How I Made It On Nairaland Forum. by ayzone: 1:29am On Aug 11, 2007
guy i want u 2 believe dat most people don't believe u until u tell them steps taking in achieving dis. We 'r expectin reply asap, God bles.
Re: How I Made It On Nairaland Forum. by xxsly9: 11:09am On Aug 11, 2007
zup guys,
log on to the link and register after which you will be given a free survey to fill and datz about $12 and subsequent ones will be posted and for every referal, you make $1.25, after which you can redeem your money via USPS or paypal. I actually sent my money to a friends paypal account in jand and he has just sent me my money. Anyway, i spoke with their correspondent some days back and he assured of better services to Nigerians via Western Union and Money gram . I assure you that before the end of the month, you'll be able to receive via WUMT and MG.
Guy, its real and you can as well do it this way, open an account with paypal and choose anycountry, after which you go to ebay and do some shopping, then you can ship it to naija. It's real, i have couple of friends here doing same thing.
here is the link again:
Re: How I Made It On Nairaland Forum. by godslead(f): 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2007
ayzone:

guy i want you to believe that most people don't believe u until u tell them steps taking in achieving this. We 'r expectin reply asap, God bles.
People like me. undecided
Re: How I Made It On Nairaland Forum. by odada(m): 12:07am On Aug 12, 2007
, and me but tell me- how does this thing work wink
Re: How I Made It On Nairaland Forum. by sweetcheek(f): 1:46pm On Aug 13, 2007
thanks ssly, i have bin asking that question of how to retrieve the moni, thanks so much for shedding more light,will inform others that have the same question. once again, thanks man

(1) (Reply)

Re:united Mortgage Limited / A Project Engineer Needed Urgently / Talento Systems Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.