Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Democracy Day: Abiola, Tinubu Share Similar Qualities — Yahaya Bello - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Democracy Day: Abiola, Tinubu Share Similar Qualities — Yahaya Bello (17649 Views)

Fact Check: Did Tinubu Share Ghana Must-Go Bags Containing Cash To Delegates? / AWOLOWO, ABIOLA, TINUBU, All Used And Dumped By North / MKO Abiola: Tinubu Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Democracy Day: Abiola, Tinubu Share Similar Qualities — Yahaya Bello by lolu2019: 10:55am On Jun 12, 2022
JosephXavier:
Mumu will always be mumu

Abiola never weaponised agberos
He was strong and healthy when he contested for election
Abiola didn't bribe delegates to vote for him
Abiola's age and state of origin wasn't disputed
Abiola didn't stand with the North against his people
Abiola never failed to identify with his people when they faced massacre and their lands where being taken forcefully from them

Abiola always stood with his people

Abiola is Abiola and Tinubu is Tinubu
oga,stop yarning dust.Abiola that stood against Awolowo.awolowo placed a curse on him that he is going to win but he will never be president. Awolowo died in the 80's.
Re: Democracy Day: Abiola, Tinubu Share Similar Qualities — Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 12, 2022
JosephXavier:
Mumu will always be mumu

Abiola never weaponised agberos
He was strong and healthy when he contested for election
Abiola didn't bribe delegates to vote for him
Abiola's age and state of origin wasn't disputed
Abiola didn't stand with the North against his people
Abiola never failed to identify with his people when they faced massacre and their lands where being taken forcefully from them

Abiola always stood with his people

Abiola is Abiola and Tinubu is Tinubu
You will die of hear attack because of Asiwaju's hatred one day.

2 Likes

Re: Democracy Day: Abiola, Tinubu Share Similar Qualities — Yahaya Bello by Akinolore(m): 10:55am On Jun 12, 2022
The only thing I was always happy for is that I was philanthropic, when I was in better position, unluckily ,I lost my job/ position as manager in a confectionery factory last year, since then I & my family has been living badly, l was thrown out by landlord last month, the only job I could find now when no option after many trying around is a casual work at a factory in Alomoja, here in Ibadan, am starting on Monday, but no any means to transport till month end, please I need help, help a brother, I don't mind any amount

FCMB : 0-5-5-1-6-4-3-0-1-6
Re: Democracy Day: Abiola, Tinubu Share Similar Qualities — Yahaya Bello by laughitall(m): 10:56am On Jun 12, 2022
Penguin2:
So true!

And just like Abiola never got rule this country despite his servitude to the north and after throwing money around….

So, too, will Tinubu never rule this country in Jesus name, Amen.

Before you come under my mention to display your stupidity, foolishness, irrationality, illiteracy and shortsightedness, go and first attack Yahaya Bello who drew the similarities.

Ndi ala!
you and your father share same similarities ! If you don’t get it … sorry for you ..

3 Likes

Re: Democracy Day: Abiola, Tinubu Share Similar Qualities — Yahaya Bello by Fisayorae: 10:57am On Jun 12, 2022
So it's tinubu turn to die
Re: Democracy Day: Abiola, Tinubu Share Similar Qualities — Yahaya Bello by Makinaki: 10:57am On Jun 12, 2022
Penguin2:
So true!

And just like Abiola never got rule this country despite his servitude to the north and after throwing money around….

Before you come under my mention to display your stupidity, foolishness, irrationality, illiteracy and shortsightedness, go and first attack Yahaya Bello who drew the similarities.

Ndi ala!

E nor go better for you with that your bad mouth o. Child of hate!

2 Likes

Re: Democracy Day: Abiola, Tinubu Share Similar Qualities — Yahaya Bello by JAGS001(m): 10:58am On Jun 12, 2022
Penguin2:
So true!

Ndi ala!
Tbh you need a doctor werey you're the main ndi ala �� suffering from igbonationmental dilution I'm sure you're commenting from Lagos state a place the person you're showing hatred for built with his intelligence and strategies.

1 Like

Re: Democracy Day: Abiola, Tinubu Share Similar Qualities — Yahaya Bello by Neyoosha007(m): 10:58am On Jun 12, 2022
Kyase:
You don't mean it cheesy
Somebody no go become president be that,if dem try all Muslim ticket, e fit win ooo but you know wetin happen to Abiola na
oga go and give your vote to your obi abi or abu, leave the progressives alone

1 Like

Re: Democracy Day: Abiola, Tinubu Share Similar Qualities — Yahaya Bello by Neyoosha007(m): 11:00am On Jun 12, 2022
Fisayorae:
So it's tinubu turn to die
are you one of haters or a Christian?

1 Like

Re: Democracy Day: Abiola, Tinubu Share Similar Qualities — Yahaya Bello by Cheasystickylov: 11:01am On Jun 12, 2022
Penguin2:
So true!

Ndi ala!
grin grin. Dem never swear , you don already dey swear

1 Like

Re: Democracy Day: Abiola, Tinubu Share Similar Qualities — Yahaya Bello by femimailbox(m): 11:07am On Jun 12, 2022
Bat 23
Re: Democracy Day: Abiola, Tinubu Share Similar Qualities — Yahaya Bello by Hassanmaye(m): 11:09am On Jun 12, 2022
Re: Democracy Day: Abiola, Tinubu Share Similar Qualities — Yahaya Bello by Teerach: 11:14am On Jun 12, 2022
grin grin grin that's great news. It will end in same situation then. Thank God.
Re: Democracy Day: Abiola, Tinubu Share Similar Qualities — Yahaya Bello by naija4life247: 11:15am On Jun 12, 2022
Obviously
Re: Democracy Day: Abiola, Tinubu Share Similar Qualities — Yahaya Bello by Peppysco: 11:17am On Jun 12, 2022
Penguin2:
So true!

Ndi ala!

Your hatred will lead to your doom.

1 Like

Re: Democracy Day: Abiola, Tinubu Share Similar Qualities — Yahaya Bello by naija4life247: 11:18am On Jun 12, 2022
Penguin2:
So true!

Ndi ala!

Has your own father ever ruled even your local church? Was he even a Class captain in school?

2 Likes

Re: Democracy Day: Abiola, Tinubu Share Similar Qualities — Yahaya Bello by Victor468: 11:20am On Jun 12, 2022
adeprof18:
If tinubu were to be physically fit and healthy, I might not have a problem with his candidacy.

If the youth shouting peter obi online can replicate whatever sensitization they are doing in lagos in other states, then they might have a chance for their choice of candidate.

Unfortunately Lagos alone cannot win elections unless the below criteria is met.

1. Highest number of votes
2. Win 2/3 states out of the 36 states

The question sorosoke should be asking his can they achieve these two criteria?

Buhari was also predicted not to complete his 4 years tenure talkless of 8 years because of his old age and health weakness. Yet he has completed both and still standing. You people fail to understand that Leaders, CEO's, top managements don't do the work. They delegate and the work gets done. The ministers, HOD's etc who are appointed gets the job done, not the President himself. So when people are emphasizing on Tinubu's supposed sickness, I tend to wonder. Who isn't sick anyway?

3 Likes

Re: Democracy Day: Abiola, Tinubu Share Similar Qualities — Yahaya Bello by compton11(m): 11:22am On Jun 12, 2022
Penguin2:
So true!

Ndi ala!
the same Jesus name u supposed use to save remaining chibok girls is what u are using against tinubu!

What a joke ass nigga?

3 Likes

Re: Democracy Day: Abiola, Tinubu Share Similar Qualities — Yahaya Bello by MUAnaZephyr: 11:24am On Jun 12, 2022
grin
Are you thinking what I'm thinking...
That means the north could run BAT south embarassed

As you were, my comrades!!!
Re: Democracy Day: Abiola, Tinubu Share Similar Qualities — Yahaya Bello by Angelfrost(m): 11:25am On Jun 12, 2022
Neyoosha007:
oga go and give your vote to your obi abi or abu, leave the progressives alone

You mean the same Progressives who brought us Buhari that led the nation down the toilet and dustbin of history?!!

You should be ashamed to call yourself that!
Re: Democracy Day: Abiola, Tinubu Share Similar Qualities — Yahaya Bello by tonysunkan: 11:25am On Jun 12, 2022
Yahya Bello is right.
Re: Democracy Day: Abiola, Tinubu Share Similar Qualities — Yahaya Bello by emerged01(m): 11:26am On Jun 12, 2022
thesicilian:
There's no proof that Abiola would have made a good president. So they should stop idolising him as if he was a saint while alive
You cant deny the fact that he was not people choice. Na people choice him be that was why Democracy must celebrated today through him.
Re: Democracy Day: Abiola, Tinubu Share Similar Qualities — Yahaya Bello by Mandate2023: 11:31am On Jun 12, 2022
Penguin2:
So true!

Ndi ala!

Jesus don't hear prayer of hypocrites like u....rather u will choose if u want to witness it alive or not

4 Likes

Re: Democracy Day: Abiola, Tinubu Share Similar Qualities — Yahaya Bello by Morikaz(m): 11:31am On Jun 12, 2022
[you already failed Jesus.
Jesus name to pray for peter obi,
Jesus name to curse Tinubu. J
Juses is sitting on the fence on this]

Before you come under my mention to
display your stupidity, foolishness, irrationality, illiteracy and shortsightedness, go and first attack Yahaya Bello who drew the similarities.

Ndi ala![instead of filling your heart with so much hate,Promote your own, tell your people to build a political empire that will be difficult for any tribe to resist. Tinubu journey didn't just start today e don dey. ]
Re: Democracy Day: Abiola, Tinubu Share Similar Qualities — Yahaya Bello by Bigpapi1: 11:31am On Jun 12, 2022
Penguin2:
So true!

Ndi ala!

Will you keep kwayet.....aturu
Re: Democracy Day: Abiola, Tinubu Share Similar Qualities — Yahaya Bello by Hussein035: 11:35am On Jun 12, 2022
Penguin2:
So true!

Ndi ala!

Since you prefer Atiku you prefer terrorist and bandits to attack your village, please don't come here to complain about Atiku pampering terrorist and bandits just like BUHARI.

Meanwhile a vote for Obi is just a vote for Atiku
Re: Democracy Day: Abiola, Tinubu Share Similar Qualities — Yahaya Bello by YeyeGbami: 11:35am On Jun 12, 2022
Penguin2:
So true!

Ndi ala!

Re: Democracy Day: Abiola, Tinubu Share Similar Qualities — Yahaya Bello by TheDemola: 11:37am On Jun 12, 2022
And Tinubu may end up not becoming President just like him.
Re: Democracy Day: Abiola, Tinubu Share Similar Qualities — Yahaya Bello by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:39am On Jun 12, 2022
brainpulse:
Those that fought for democracy in Nigeria when the south eastern were betraying and romancing with the military juntas.

You read history so ? You remember 1991 coup?? You remember Awolowo betrayal the almost won Biafra war?? Igbo Wey wan go since dey betray and romance. Yoruba Wey Dey betray
Re: Democracy Day: Abiola, Tinubu Share Similar Qualities — Yahaya Bello by Katerifarmer837: 11:39am On Jun 12, 2022
How unfortunate are kogites.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbos Don’t Trust Themselves – Ekwueme / Hold Buhari Responsible If Naira Depreciates Against Dollars – Reno Omokri / Minimum Wage: Organised Labour Absent At Fg's Reconciliatory Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.