Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Please Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To Him - Actor Yul Edochie’s Daughter Sp - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Please Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To Him - Actor Yul Edochie’s Daughter Sp (334 Views)

Those Wishing Zack Orji Dead Will Die Before Him, Actor Dunhill Says (Video) / Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out / IgbereTVAwards: Zubby Michael Thanks Nigerians For Voting Him Actor Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To Him - Actor Yul Edochie’s Daughter Sp by nollytvgist22: 9:49am On Jun 12, 2022
Please stop tagging me to posts related to him - Actor Yul Edochie’s daughter speaks out

See details below

https://tvafrica24.com/please-stop-tagging-me-to-posts-related-to-him-actor-yul-edochies-daughter-speaks-out/

Re: Please Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To Him - Actor Yul Edochie’s Daughter Sp by Mozino007(m): 10:02am On Jun 12, 2022
The Nosakhairs family
Re: Please Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To Him - Actor Yul Edochie’s Daughter Sp by thesicilian: 10:05am On Jun 12, 2022
The more you ask people to stop doing what you don't like in this country, the more they'll be reading meanings into it.

(1) (Reply)

Submit To Your Husband While You're Young Or You'll Regret While You're Old / Have You Gotten Your PVC? / See What Success Did To Mark Angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.