Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,833 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

See The Bushmeat I Have Killed Thus Morning (Pics) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Bushmeat I Have Killed Thus Morning (Pics) (775 Views)

The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village / Checkout The Snake A Friend Killed This Morning (pics) / First Task At Work This Morning (pics) Discretion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Bushmeat I Have Killed Thus Morning (Pics) by ClipHog: 10:34am On Jun 12, 2022
At last, the busybody squirrel met its waterloo grin
This squirrel disturbed the peace of every living being in the house from dog to human, its unfortunate for him he fall into our compound after he climbed one coconut tree by the wall I quickly mobilised and disable the bagger cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Bushmeat I Have Killed Thus Morning (Pics) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:39am On Jun 12, 2022
Quote me when you drop a picture.. undecided
Modify:it looks too small..stop killing innocent animal pls.. cry

1 Like

Re: See The Bushmeat I Have Killed Thus Morning (Pics) by Bigredmachine: 10:41am On Jun 12, 2022
Blacks are so wicked to animals...
Re: See The Bushmeat I Have Killed Thus Morning (Pics) by Mrsoft3(m): 10:45am On Jun 12, 2022
ClipHog:
At last, the busybody squirrel met its waterloo grin
This squirrel disturbed the peace of every living being in the house from dog to human, its unfortunate for him he fall into our compound after he climbed one coconut tree by the wall I quickly mobilised and disable the bagger cheesy

Squirrel meat sweet o, taste like rabbit meat
Re: See The Bushmeat I Have Killed Thus Morning (Pics) by Baawaa(m): 10:54am On Jun 12, 2022
Happy Sunday meat
Re: See The Bushmeat I Have Killed Thus Morning (Pics) by ClipHog: 10:55am On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Here you goo grin

Cleaning mode cheesy

Re: See The Bushmeat I Have Killed Thus Morning (Pics) by spinna: 10:59am On Jun 12, 2022
Which meat dey here now.. monkey pox dey ebola dey
Re: See The Bushmeat I Have Killed Thus Morning (Pics) by Cypress042(m): 11:02am On Jun 12, 2022
I can remember using cable from bicycles brakes and burnt tires to set trap for these troublesome squirrels grin Igbo people call this particular one "Uze' " my brothers would relate cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Bushmeat I Have Killed Thus Morning (Pics) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:07am On Jun 12, 2022
ClipHog:

Here you goo grin

Cleaning mode cheesy
It looks too small to eat.. cry

1 Like

Re: See The Bushmeat I Have Killed Thus Morning (Pics) by Candidlady: 11:20am On Jun 12, 2022
sad

Just imagine what someone wants to eat undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Bushmeat I Have Killed Thus Morning (Pics) by ClipHog: 11:24am On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It looks too small to eat.. cry
Its squirrel not wild bull man
Re: See The Bushmeat I Have Killed Thus Morning (Pics) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 12, 2022
i have been trying to hunt this squirrel and bush rat with my carta port, this different species of tree rats keep eating up my palm kernel fruit although they are the one's that notify me once its due for a palmwine tapper to bring it down. nevertheless they eat other fruits, cashew, guava, mangoes, and pear.
I need the eyes shocked of god Zeus to aim correctly. cheesy

One day i aim and it went to another house hitting the brown zinc roof and dropping on the Quaker oat of an old woman, i kept hearing something like "UMUAZI UNU ANA AGBA NUNU GBA MU NA ISI O"...

I will keep hunting them when i travel back home to the village....till i post success story here grin

1 Like

Re: See The Bushmeat I Have Killed Thus Morning (Pics) by ClipHog: 11:58am On Jun 12, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
i have been trying to hunt this squirrel and bush rat with my carta port, this different species of tree rats keep eating up my palm kernel fruit although they are the one's that notify me once its due for a palmwine tapper to bring it down. nevertheless they eat other fruits, cashew, guava, mangoes, and pear.
I need the eyes shocked of god Zeus to aim correctly. cheesy

One day i aim and it went to another house hitting the brown zinc roof and dropping on the Quaker oat of an old woman, i kept hearing something like "UMUAZI UNU ANA AGBA NUNU GBA MU NA ISI O"...

I will keep hunting them when i travel back home to the village....till i post success story here grin

These are the bastard squirrels that ravage my corn in the backyard last year.
Re: See The Bushmeat I Have Killed Thus Morning (Pics) by ClipHog: 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Modify:it looks too small..stop killing innocent animal pls.. cry

Innocent and small ba! cheesy invite them to your corn farm and see how innocent they can be

(1) (Reply)

Jamila Rice Is Still Available / Show Me Your True Colour / 'beef' Comes From Cows! Cow!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.