Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,492 members, 7,958,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:49 PM

Churches Now Employing Security. Where Is God's Protection? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Churches Now Employing Security. Where Is God's Protection? (1253 Views)

Enough Is Enough, Reopen Churches Now, CAN Tells Lagos, Others / Is Churches Now An Enterprise? / Nigerian Churches Now Accepting ATM Card For Tithe And Offering Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churches Now Employing Security. Where Is God's Protection? by Maynman: 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G as Prophecied.

Including what happened in owo right?
Re: Churches Now Employing Security. Where Is God's Protection? by Maynman: 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

And A God of Law and "Just is".

Every One must get what they give.

Making someone rot is justice to your loving god?

Re: Churches Now Employing Security. Where Is God's Protection? by Greatzeus(m): 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
God will not do for man what he can do for himself.
Yes there's God's protection,it's real,and many times He protects us from danger, sicknesses, accidents and death but we don't even know.
But for physical security,we have to do it ourselves,we have to put doors in our houses, we have to put windows and burglary proofs,we have to put gates sometimes, so as to Keep intruders away,if we don't,thieves will stroll in and steal our properties,it's our duty to do so. Because if we don't God won't mount angels with swords on her doors to stop the thieves from stealing your electronics and money.
It's our duty to maintain our cars,check the brakes and steering,put the right gas,petrol or diesel as appropriate,right oil etc these are our duties we our ourselves to protect our lives and that of others.
It's our duty to brush our teeth,have our baths,keep basic hygiene to protect us from sickness and diseases.
When you do your part,God does the rest,he protects us from any spiritual force,he heals us when we sick,he protects from accidents or evil people.
@bloooody
Re: Churches Now Employing Security. Where Is God's Protection? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
Maynman:

Making someone rot is justice to your loving god?

He would decide what is Just for him, but I do have a right to make my own recommendation.
Re: Churches Now Employing Security. Where Is God's Protection? by Maynman: 1:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

He would decide what is Just for him, but I do have a right to make my own recommendation.

Yea, I see that your powerful god needs recommendations as he doesn’t know it all.
Re: Churches Now Employing Security. Where Is God's Protection? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
Maynman:

Including what happened in owo right?

Until the end of the Stage, more deaths will fall on the people of the world.
Re: Churches Now Employing Security. Where Is God's Protection? by Maynman: 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Until the end of the Stage, more deaths will fall on the people of the world.

Yet some people will be shouting Grace up and down. Begging their god to protect them lol

And like you said Grace or no Grace they will die abi

1 Like

Re: Churches Now Employing Security. Where Is God's Protection? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
Maynman:

Yea, I see that your powerful god needs recommendations as he doesn’t know it all.

Fool, Power full means knowledge of many options.
Re: Churches Now Employing Security. Where Is God's Protection? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
Maynman:

Yet some people will be shouting Grace up and down. Begging their god to protect them lol

And like you said Grace or no Grace they will die abi

And they are all you. God's Children don't do that shit!
Re: Churches Now Employing Security. Where Is God's Protection? by Maynman: 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

And they are all you. God's Children don't do that shit!

You mean it’s Satan children that claim they have grace?

Seems both God’s children and Satan children are helpless, as people will continue to die till “fall of the world”?
Re: Churches Now Employing Security. Where Is God's Protection? by orisa37: 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
IT'S THE INSTRUCTION OF GOD TO EMPLOY SECURITY.
IT'S THEIR FAITH TO OBEY THE INSTRUCTION.
GOD WILL GIVE POWER AND MIGHT FOR THEIR HOPE AND ASPIRATIONS.

ORISAORUNTO SPEAKS.

FROM ORUNTO27.
Re: Churches Now Employing Security. Where Is God's Protection? by Maynman: 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
orisa37:
IT'S THE INSTRUCTION OF GOD TO EMPLOY SECURITY.
IT'S THEIR FAITH TO OBEY THE INSTRUCTION.
GOD WILL GIVE POWER AND MIGHT FOR THEIR HOPE AND ASPIRATIONS.

ORISAORUNTO SPEAKS.

FROM ORUNTO27.

As it was in the days of Crusaders cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Churches Now Employing Security. Where Is God's Protection? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
Maynman:

You mean it’s Satan children that claim they have grace?

The rich never cry "money, money, see money o, I gas to have money". They have it, so they are silent.

It is those who lack who cry so.
Re: Churches Now Employing Security. Where Is God's Protection? by Maynman: 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

The rich never cry "money, money, see money o,". They have it, so they are silent.

It is those who lack who cry.

They have it in abundant like those in owo.
Re: Churches Now Employing Security. Where Is God's Protection? by Maynman: 2:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

The rich never cry "money, money, see money o, I gas to have money". They have it, so they are silent.

It is those who lack who cry so.

And I said some people claim they have grace, I did not say “they cried that they wanted grace”, they claim they ALREADY have it, same with a rich man claims, he is ALREADY rich, your money should be able to do something same as your grace too.
Re: Churches Now Employing Security. Where Is God's Protection? by ThankGodFriday(m): 2:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
Source or prove
Re: Churches Now Employing Security. Where Is God's Protection? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
Bloooody:
It seems slowly but surely the nigerian people are starting to realize this false god called jehovah doesnt exist after his so called children were slaughtered like pigs in his own house with no discrimination for whether man, child or woman.

It's laughable seeing police Van's at a church that preaches divine protection, I over head a pastor requesting funds to hire a security company for protection.

Where is your divine protection you believers quote so much about?

The type of protection spoken of by Jesus of Nazareth totally differs from what most people are thinking, himself and all his friends were killed by radical religionists due to politics.

That's why he never promised any of them PHYSICAL PROTECTION:

Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell! Matthew 10:28

Do the above sound like physical protection? undecided

1 Like

Re: Churches Now Employing Security. Where Is God's Protection? by Maynman: 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The type of protection spoken of by Jesus of Nazareth totally differs from what most people are thinking, himself and all his friends were killed by radical religionists due to politics.

That's why he never promised any of them PHYSICAL PROTECTION:

Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell! Matthew 10:28

Do the above sound like physical protection? undecided

The same god that was helping them in wars?
Re: Churches Now Employing Security. Where Is God's Protection? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
Maynman:

Against who? undecided
Re: Churches Now Employing Security. Where Is God's Protection? by Maynman: 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Against who? undecided

Read your Hebrew Bible grin
Re: Churches Now Employing Security. Where Is God's Protection? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
Maynman:

Read your Hebrew Bible grin

Surely you don't understand what you're saying! wink
Re: Churches Now Employing Security. Where Is God's Protection? by Maynman: 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Surely you don't understand what you're saying! wink

According to a Worshipper of Watchtower. cheesy
Re: Churches Now Employing Security. Where Is God's Protection? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
Maynman:

According to a Worshipper of Watchtower. cheesy

I have told you several times without number that i'm not your mate when talking about intelligent discussions so try not mention me if you're still suffering from your childish ways!

This is what you first typed:

Maynman:

And i asked you:

The same God helping who against who?

Only for you to end up with nothing sensible! cheesy
Re: Churches Now Employing Security. Where Is God's Protection? by Maynman: 2:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I have told you several times without number that i'm not your mate when talking about intelligent discussions so try not mention me if you're still suffering from your childish ways!

This is what you first typed:

And i asked you:

The same God helping who against who?

Only for you to end up with nothing sensible! cheesy

Ramblings from a watchtower worshipper bwahahahah

And i told you to read your Hebrew Bible not the versions given to you by your masters in watchtower but you can’t comprehend cheesy
Re: Churches Now Employing Security. Where Is God's Protection? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
Maynman:

Ramblings from a watchtower worshipper bwahahahah

And i told you to read your Hebrew Bible not the versions given to you by your masters in watchtower but you can’t comprehend cheesy

There's nothing called "Hebrew Bible" the Jews only relied on 39 books of the prophets and it's called the "scrolls"
The name Bible was given to the 66 books thought to have been the complete message from the true God. So you still need to learn many things Sir! cheesy
Re: Churches Now Employing Security. Where Is God's Protection? by Maynman: 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

There's nothing called "Hebrew Bible" the Jews only relied on 39 books of the prophets and it's called the "scrolls"
The name Bible was given to the 66 books thought to have been the complete message from the true God. So you still need to learn many things Sir! cheesy

Bible means books.
“Scrolls”?? didn’t know jews speak English cheesy
Seems your watchtower masters haven’t taught you that. grin

Re: Churches Now Employing Security. Where Is God's Protection? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
Maynman:

Bible means books.
“Scrolls”?? didn’t know jews speak English cheesy
Seems your watchtower masters haven’t taught you that. grin

Ọmọ Jews don't refer to their book as "Bible" i'm only using English to explain to you they have their Jewish language and what they call their books but definitely not BIBLE! smiley
Re: Churches Now Employing Security. Where Is God's Protection? by Maynman: 3:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ Jews don't refer to their book as "Bible" i'm only using English to explain to you they have their Jewish language and what they call their books but definitely not BIBLE! smiley

Bible is a English word gotten from Latin, jews can’t refer to it as “Bible”, Bible is a TITLE, jews don’t speak English.
Bible literally means books.
Jews call it what books translate as in Hebrew.

Re: Churches Now Employing Security. Where Is God's Protection? by Maynman: 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

And any book can be a scroll grin
Re: Churches Now Employing Security. Where Is God's Protection? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
Maynman:

Bible is a English word gotten from Latin, jews can’t refer to it as “Bible”, Bible is a TITLE, jews don’t speak English.
Bible literally means books.
Jews call it what books translate as in Hebrew.
So to cut the long story short there's nothing called "Hebrew Bible" Sir!
Back to your question.

Who is helping who and against who? cheesy
Re: Churches Now Employing Security. Where Is God's Protection? by Maynman: 3:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So to cut the long story short there's nothing called "Hebrew Bible" Sir!
Back to your question.

Who is helping who and against who? cheesy

You are still slow to understand, Bible means books.

Go read your Hebrew Bible and not versions created by your masters in watchtower!

Re: Churches Now Employing Security. Where Is God's Protection? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
Maynman:

You are still slow to understand, Bible means books. Go read your Hebrew Bible and not versions created by your masters in watchtower!

Nothing like Hebrew Bible Sir! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Even If I See Evidence For Christian God, I Will Still Not worship Him / Is December 25th The Day Of Christ's Birth? / Is God A Sleeping God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.