Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Mercy Nlem From Uyo Is Missing - Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mercy Nlem From Uyo Is Missing - Photo (1563 Views)

28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) / Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) / 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Nlem From Uyo Is Missing - Photo by princeemmma(m): 11:39am On Jun 12, 2022
A lady Mercy Nlem from Uyo is missing. The mother of the lady announce her daughter was missing since 2days ago

See post below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Nlem From Uyo Is Missing - Photo by EmzyT: 11:40am On Jun 12, 2022
sad
Re: Mercy Nlem From Uyo Is Missing - Photo by Toneypen247(m): 11:41am On Jun 12, 2022
Admin, please move to the front page cry.

Hopefully, she will be found safely.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Nlem From Uyo Is Missing - Photo by Ebubu: 11:41am On Jun 12, 2022
fit dey boyfriend house

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Nlem From Uyo Is Missing - Photo by Nyne: 11:43am On Jun 12, 2022
Fit dey man house. Dem fit don use d*ck confuse her brain . She off phone , go offline lol .

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Nlem From Uyo Is Missing - Photo by princeemmma(m): 11:44am On Jun 12, 2022
Nigeria is now a place were someone goes missing in two days and you just accept the person is dead

Mercy if you are seeing this go back home, your mom is looking for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Nlem From Uyo Is Missing - Photo by okomile(f): 11:45am On Jun 12, 2022
She will be found alive IJN
Re: Mercy Nlem From Uyo Is Missing - Photo by Kosoco(m): 11:50am On Jun 12, 2022
Which one is this too shall pass.... what kinda remark is that.... She will be found by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Nlem From Uyo Is Missing - Photo by Candidlady: 11:50am On Jun 12, 2022
okomile:
She will be found alive IJN

Amen

Nyne:
Fit dey man house. Dem fit don use d*ck confuse her brain . She off phone , go offline lol .

Ebubu:
fit dey boyfriend house

Not all ladies be like una sisters. Try applying small small wisdom as hair cream.

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Nlem From Uyo Is Missing - Photo by Nyne: 11:57am On Jun 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Amen

Not all ladies be like una sisters. Try applying small small wisdom as hair cream.

And E no go better for you and your generation for quoting me negatively. Wetin concern me and you ?

Why can’t you write your own comment and leave without quoting me negatively.

Have you not heard of girls that were pronounced missing but were later seen at a Man’s House ?

Didn’t you read to understand what I wrote ?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Nlem From Uyo Is Missing - Photo by Rastaramsey(m): 11:59am On Jun 12, 2022
When I see things like this, my heart races to different matters and ideas....

E fit be say
Them don mine her skull like this angry angry angry
One day, I bin dey hear radio Sha, one man come that station dey talk say hin daughter has been missing for 86 days..... She was a student of unilorin if I must say....
When them bin track her phone, them see say nah one side for agege the phone dey....

From ilorin to agege

Skull miners no dey play at all

Or
She go dey chop sweet gbola for that niggar side cus children of nowadays are unpredictable......

1 Like

Re: Mercy Nlem From Uyo Is Missing - Photo by Candidlady: 12:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
Nyne:

And E no go better for you for wetin you just write. Wetin concern me and you ?

Kachirubanka
Someone is missing and all your dead brain cells could come up with was that post.

Frustrated gender

again no be everybody be like your sisters

1 Like

Re: Mercy Nlem From Uyo Is Missing - Photo by Ebubu: 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Amen

i was actually using your mother as an exemplary undecided
Re: Mercy Nlem From Uyo Is Missing - Photo by Nyne: 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Kachirubanka
Someone is missing and all your dead brain cells could come up with was that post.

Frustrated gender

again no be everybody be like your sisters

You and your generation go hear am. No worry. You don’t know who you just quoted negatively.
Re: Mercy Nlem From Uyo Is Missing - Photo by Ebubu: 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
Nyne:

And E no go better for you and your generation for quoting me negatively. Wetin concern me and you ?

Why can’t you write your own comment and leave without quoting me negatively.

Have you not heard of girls that were pronounced missing but were later seen at a Man’s House ?

Didn’t you read to understand what I wrote ?
candidlady was hurt you touched one of her hobbies cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Nlem From Uyo Is Missing - Photo by Nyne: 12:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ebubu:
candidlady was hurt you touched one of her hobbies cheesy

Haha grin
Re: Mercy Nlem From Uyo Is Missing - Photo by Candidlady: 12:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
Nyne:

You and your generation go hear am. No worry. You don’t know who you just quoted negatively.

Ishould be scared ba undecided
Men with their empty rants. If you don't have anything reasonable to type why not just Stfu and drive undecided

1 Like

Re: Mercy Nlem From Uyo Is Missing - Photo by Lastmankc(m): 12:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
All these guys shouting she fit dey man house should shut up if they don't have anything to say.Someone is missing and you are having fun about it.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Nlem From Uyo Is Missing - Photo by VeryWickedMan: 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
Check all the hotels from Uyo, Calabar, Port Harcourt, Asaba down to Lagos & Abuja

1 Like

Re: Mercy Nlem From Uyo Is Missing - Photo by OGwales(m): 12:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
She went on Dickson holiday, she will be back by god's grace. Dem full my area, they love dickification

1 Like

Re: Mercy Nlem From Uyo Is Missing - Photo by Realmi: 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
I wish her save journey back home
Re: Mercy Nlem From Uyo Is Missing - Photo by EmiDon11: 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
I pray Make afonjas no catch am o. I cover your head with the precious blood of christ. Amen
Re: Mercy Nlem From Uyo Is Missing - Photo by MrCover: 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Mercy Nlem From Uyo Is Missing - Photo by Authoreety: 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
Newly found love of candy can make a gal go missing...

One of my gals back in those 2go days eloped to my house for two weeks and told me her parents left her and traveled abroad... So she just needed to stay in the city... Later heard reports in 2go room that the gl was missing... Had to send her home and i also left my crib for over a month
grin
Re: Mercy Nlem From Uyo Is Missing - Photo by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Mercy Nlem From Uyo Is Missing - Photo by ZaddyJ: 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
May she be found in jesus name amen.

(1) (Reply)

A White Lady From America Lured By Yahoo Boy To Nigeria Runs Mad At Sangotedo In / The Head Of A Nigerian Is Worth Only 5500 Naira- Yoruba Voodooman / Bank Robbery At Owo Ondo State Today For More Than 3hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.