Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Mauricio Pochettino: PSG Reach Agreement To Part Ways With Head Coach - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mauricio Pochettino: PSG Reach Agreement To Part Ways With Head Coach (23775 Views)

Pochettino: PSG Fans Booing Messi Is 'Unbelievable' / Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic / Kwese Sports, BON Reach Agreement To Broadcast World Cup To Nigerians Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mauricio Pochettino: PSG Reach Agreement To Part Ways With Head Coach by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
Wishing him best of luck in his future endeavors.

To Investors home and abroad, Just few plots remain, buy now at Treasure Hilltop Estate, Alagbado axis.

Located at AIT axis of Lagos Mainland.

Easily access from Iyana-Ipaja, Agege, Abule-Egba, Ikeja and so on.

Advantage:
Good tittle documents (C of o)
Flexible payment plans.
Fast value appreciation
Good road network
Instant allocation
Ready to build
Free from government acquisitions

Full Plot - N10m
Half Plot - N5m

3 Bedroom Duplex with BQ - N35m
3 Bedroom Bungalow - N17.5m

For more information, enquiry and payment details.
Call/WhatsApp the attached phone number.

Re: Mauricio Pochettino: PSG Reach Agreement To Part Ways With Head Coach by Cantonese: 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
Emola12:
I think Newcastle is going to be good option for him

With such money available, Newscastle should be battling for the premiership in another 2 - 3 years just as Man city and Chelsea did when billionaires took over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mauricio Pochettino: PSG Reach Agreement To Part Ways With Head Coach by Jokerman(m): 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
Why why why why.. grin

Pessi evil minded fans will be happy now undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mauricio Pochettino: PSG Reach Agreement To Part Ways With Head Coach by lolu2019: 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
PSG need a Mourinho.a coach with charisma.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mauricio Pochettino: PSG Reach Agreement To Part Ways With Head Coach by fredoooooo: 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
That guy is useless, he has no ipact on that team
Re: Mauricio Pochettino: PSG Reach Agreement To Part Ways With Head Coach by starstunna1313(m): 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
fergie001:

|The Athletic|

Where next for Mauricio Pochettino?

One of the overhyped ones
Re: Mauricio Pochettino: PSG Reach Agreement To Part Ways With Head Coach by paradigmshift(m): 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
Very useless coach
Re: Mauricio Pochettino: PSG Reach Agreement To Part Ways With Head Coach by Cubalabloo(m): 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
That said, whatever new coach they get needs to restructure that team. Only NIGERIA needs restruction.
Re: Mauricio Pochettino: PSG Reach Agreement To Part Ways With Head Coach by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
PhenomenalMorgan:
Not a suprise, even the neighbourhood dog knows that Pochetino's days as PSG coach were few, and with mbappe having powers to decide club management and transfers pochetino leaving the club was only a matter of when
Trust me no Career minded coach will go to such club that a player can control
Re: Mauricio Pochettino: PSG Reach Agreement To Part Ways With Head Coach by ViceGovernor: 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
Mbappe don sack am eiya cry
Re: Mauricio Pochettino: PSG Reach Agreement To Part Ways With Head Coach by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kittex7:

Trust me no Career minded coach will go to such club that a player can control
Very true, any high profile coach they approach for the job will request that the powers they gave to mbappe be withdrawn!!

1 Like

Re: Mauricio Pochettino: PSG Reach Agreement To Part Ways With Head Coach by maziengr: 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ok
Re: Mauricio Pochettino: PSG Reach Agreement To Part Ways With Head Coach by sprints1: 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
They should bring in Leonardo jardim or Christophe galtier those ones get gbana for head. They don't take shit. Their new sporting director knows the best though. But zidane not visible options he can't work wonders with the team. Pottechino has always been a loser he can't manage those boys because before he came he hasn't won shingbai in his life. He has low pedigree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mauricio Pochettino: PSG Reach Agreement To Part Ways With Head Coach by bennybuhari: 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
Let them Sign Arteta
Re: Mauricio Pochettino: PSG Reach Agreement To Part Ways With Head Coach by tarantino1: 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
Cantonese:

With such money available, Newscastle should be battling for the premiership in another 2 - 3 years just as Man city and Chelsea did when billionaires took over.

I was actually surprised to see that Newcastle was in the league of the big boys around 20 to 25 years back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mauricio Pochettino: PSG Reach Agreement To Part Ways With Head Coach by sprints1: 2:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
New007:
No serious manager will go there to become Mbbappe's lapdog.

Poch didn't do very well. But no player should have so much control over his team mates and coaches. Even Messi and Ronaldo simply cannot choose who to hire and fire. They lead on the pitch.
Oga pottchentino is not good enough he is like nuno Esprisito santo they can only work well in average teams. They cannot manage big team. Make he go join Southampton Brentford wolves and Everton na clubs like that fit am. Mbappe doesn't have control over the team. The only control he has he chooses where to play or not. He can't decide first eleven for the coach.
Re: Mauricio Pochettino: PSG Reach Agreement To Part Ways With Head Coach by chukwuibuipob: 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
sad and the fashion designer Pogba is on his way to PSG
Chukzbaby:
Zidane coming in
Re: Mauricio Pochettino: PSG Reach Agreement To Part Ways With Head Coach by frog12: 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
time to coach a relegated team. no top team for him now
Re: Mauricio Pochettino: PSG Reach Agreement To Part Ways With Head Coach by Asianjollof007: 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
Good, useless coach
Re: Mauricio Pochettino: PSG Reach Agreement To Part Ways With Head Coach by Benprass(m): 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ebubu:
person man u been dey beg

em insist grin

at least u dun answer title winner. even tho na overrated french ligue and u had superstars in ur possession

shame round 16 abi qf was all you could do with such team

Who toke is overrated ligue

Because the guy say no to man u that is why is paining you you will die in pains!

Imagine he went to man u baba will have win nothing.

Each human have the right to make his desicion on what they want epl that is over hype did any of the team win any major Europe title apart from their ligue.

Before man u will win anything again is going to take 2000 years
Re: Mauricio Pochettino: PSG Reach Agreement To Part Ways With Head Coach by aiikman(m): 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
I see mbappe's handwriting....path cleared for zizou
Re: Mauricio Pochettino: PSG Reach Agreement To Part Ways With Head Coach by Ximenez(m): 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
Emola12:
I think Newcastle is going to be good option for him
Newcastle have a manager.
Re: Mauricio Pochettino: PSG Reach Agreement To Part Ways With Head Coach by dfrost: 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
Natural441:
We want zidane,that is what we want,na only one person can win PSG champion league trophy,and that one person is the special one,baba M only if you know you know

Special baba M wey soap don finish for em hand? cheesy grin
Re: Mauricio Pochettino: PSG Reach Agreement To Part Ways With Head Coach by PINKYandBRAIN: 2:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
fergie001:

|The Athletic|

Where next for Mauricio Pochettino?

PINKY: Where Next For Mauricio Pochettino, You ask Me ? Wait. Let me ask BRAIN. I am sure he will know where next he goes... BRAIN, Where Nex...

BRAIN: Come on PINKY. Must You comment on All The Threads on Nairaland ? Right now. I'm very much busy trying to take over The World. angry

Where Next He goes doesn't concern me. My concern right now is To Invest in Myself through My Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tactics.

PINKY: Hmmmm... I see. I knew you would have the right answer for this question just like I told fergie001. smiley So, how are you utilizing your SEO Tactics to invest in Yourself ?

BRAIN: The Best Thing is To Invest in Yourself ooo (in Timaya's Voice) angry

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step/2

Learn How To Invest in Yourself Through The Metaverse World of Cryptos:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/2

Use Your BRAIN, angry Stop Getting Scammed in the name of Digital Investment. Stop Sending Money to Brands in the name of "investments".

Invest in Yourself by Yourself, For Yourself.
Re: Mauricio Pochettino: PSG Reach Agreement To Part Ways With Head Coach by blazepascal(m): 2:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
Mbappe handwork
Re: Mauricio Pochettino: PSG Reach Agreement To Part Ways With Head Coach by descartes400: 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed For Zidane

That club will messed up Zidane real good.
Re: Mauricio Pochettino: PSG Reach Agreement To Part Ways With Head Coach by Truvelisback(m): 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
Chukzbaby:
Zidane coming in
Zidane will give them Champions league.
Re: Mauricio Pochettino: PSG Reach Agreement To Part Ways With Head Coach by Mongomeyen(m): 2:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
Expected!!

I think this is one of the conditions given by Mbappe to stay, next is for Neymar to be sold or loaned out.

1 Like

Re: Mauricio Pochettino: PSG Reach Agreement To Part Ways With Head Coach by Gkay1(m): 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
Zidane can transform and take the club to next level
Re: Mauricio Pochettino: PSG Reach Agreement To Part Ways With Head Coach by Localmann(m): 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
Zidane coming in

Kindly my signature if you have any gift cards to sell
I buy with juicy rate and fast Payment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bonfrere Jo Given A House In Abuja, Nigeria As Buhari Fulfils Housing Promise / Tobi Adepoju Blasts Jay Jay Okocha After Comments On Nigerian League / Stephen Keshi’s Son Remembers Him On His 2nd Death Anniversary Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.