Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church (26457 Views)

Plateau Diocese Dissociates From Denying Members Without PVC Access To Church / Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. / Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church by juman(m): 6:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
Getting pvc is good.

But the sad thing is that they are going to vote apc or pdp again and again.
Re: No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church by blaise26abj(m): 6:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
Realmi:
As if the votes count

Will the PVC stop the ballot papers looting
Will it stop rigging

Abeg make we hear word

The Rev. no even happy say people come church after that church attack

Massive turnouts prevents rigging . It is harder to rig when people turn out to vote . Each polling booth has a specific number of voters so if it exceeds it then it will be nullified or cancelled . Nigeria has had just 35 percent turnout . Imagine that percentage is 60 or 70 percent . It will be a major turning point in our elections .
It is difficult to face 1500 people at a polling booth to steal ballot than facing 300 people .
Re: No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church by Cromagnon: 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
Bomboiy:
As much as he went too extreme,i am not against him.

We southern Christians need to take politics serious,we need to be able to deliver block votes every election.

Almaajiris, cattle herders and even Fulanis from Niger and Chad will continue to determine our fate if we don't sit up.

2023 is going the direction of Peter Obi.
and what have Muslim gained with their block vote?
Re: No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church by Cromagnon: 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
yanabasee:
This is the way to go...

Infact, banks should make it compulsory before accessing the bank for any form of transactions or complain...

We don't have to make more mistakes... Coz Tinubu's body language is reading "rigging"
Shishi won't change. Ppl will vote in the same ratio
Re: No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church by Cromagnon: 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
Urheadmaster:
No PVC no entry about to be Nigerian churches new trend grin
just wait till tithe drop and their brain will reset
Re: No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church by OfoIgbo: 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
Spherical17:
he would come first from behind

So you are obviously referring to a 2 horse race between Obi and Atiku
Re: No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church by Jollof15: 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Tinubu will only win SW which can't make him President.North will vote Atiku and Kwankwanso.Infact Kwankwanso will take Kano and Northwest votes which apc and Buhari always used to win elections

Lool the same kwankwaso that just defected from pdp

Then atiku who is widely disliked in the north and lost every state to buhari except admawa? In your dreams

All of this is besides the point, say you're right, still, APC governors in the noth will deliver their states to tinubu even if it takes blatant rigging, their political future depends on it
Re: No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church by pickatyouu: 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
PVC no be vote now.
Even as I encourage people to go get their PVCs, the church should not be a political house
Re: No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church by Trojan8(m): 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
omolola100:
The Rev Father might not have his own PVC with him...

He has just one vote, his actions would influence a greater number.

Rest in Jesus name.
Re: No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church by nasoeb: 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
unclejb2:
We are serious about getting it right this time.

We have had enough of these old and corrupt politicians who have these sense of entitlement about political power.

It's our future and that of our children that matters most to us now.

Peter Obi is the reason everyone who has been docile about politics wants to get involved.

He has given us hope that we can change the current calamitous narrative of Nigeria.

Vote Peter Obi
the honest truth is that most of these politicians see the christian votes as irrelevant. Am pdp but atiku is not the better choice and he has proven that he will call black white just for his selfish interest just like he did when he cowardly withdrew his condemnation of the evil islamic murder against deborah, just because he believe the christians are pushover. Same reason tinubu would have the guts to consider a muslim-muslim ticket. We the christians should show all these achaic politicians that they cant mess wit us anymore
Re: No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church by drololaaof: 7:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
All these hypocrites, getting PVC is not the solution but the willingness and the freedom to vote for the candidate of your choice without fear and hindrance. Where opponents were bullied ,threatened, harassed and outright killed, shot at and houses burnt etc what happened is apathy to voting. Last general election a woman party leader was burnt inside her house in Kogi, the murderer prevented the woman from escaping from the burning house, thugs showing you guns that if you are not voting for their candidates you should not come near the polling booth, the security agents are compromised atimes they too are partisan. Finally is pvc a passport to heaven?
Re: No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church by DrGeoAngel: 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
Bomboiy:
As much as he went too extreme,i am not against him.

We southern Christians need to take politics serious,we need to be able to deliver block votes every election.

Almaajiris, cattle herders and even Fulanis from Niger and Chad will continue to determine our fate if we don't sit up.

2023 is going the direction of Peter Obi.

Well, I am a cattle rearer Fulani young man, but I and my people, all of us here in Jigawa are voting Peter Obi.

I benefited from Peter Obi's free education during my childhood days when my Fulani monther was selling Fura in Nnewi-Anambra State. I was lucky to have left the North to the South, therefby benefitting from free education.

Peter Obi is no longer a South Eastern Project. He is a Nigerian project.

We are waiting for INEC officials or party agents that want to make trouble in Jigawa state during the election next year. We will give them fire. This is our country and we are taking it back, through Peter Obi and his Labour Party.

1 Like

Re: No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church by DrGeoAngel: 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
juman:
Getting pvc is good.

But the sad thing is that they are going to vote apc or pdp again and again.

You seem not to understand the movement at the moment.

Even the illetrate Northern brother of mine are now saying "flushing our APC and PDP"
Re: No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church by juman(m): 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
DrGeoAngel:

You seem not to understand the movement at the moment.

Even the illetrate Northern brother of mine are now saying "flushing our APC and PDP"

grin grin grin grin grin

Hope so.
Re: No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church by Bomboiy: 7:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
DrGeoAngel:

Well, I am a cattle rearer Fulani young man, but I and my people, all of us here in Jigawa are voting Peter Obi.

I benefited from Peter Obi's free education during my childhood days when my Fulani monther was selling Fura in Nnewi-Anambra State. I was lucky to have left the North to the South, therefby benefitting from free education.

Peter Obi is no longer a South Eastern Project. He is a Nigerian project.

We are waiting for INEC officials or party agents that want to make trouble in Jigawa state during the election next year. We will give them fire. This is our country and we are taking it back, through Peter Obi and his Labour Party.

Thank you very much my brother.

And I am sorry if I sound offensive to your people.
Re: No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church by einsteine(m): 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
The country has not made it compulsory to get PVC.

Will Jesus Christ do this? Will Jesus Christ have denied entrance to the assembly of worship because of not wanting to participate in the politics of the day? The answer is NO.

Never mind the fact that getting a PVC is one thing, deciding to vote on the day of election is another thing. For most people, it is yet another public holiday.
Re: No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
Jollof15:

Lool the same kwankwaso that just defected from pdp

Then atiku who is widely disliked in the north and lost every state to buhari except admawa? In your dreams

All of this is besides the point, say you're right, still, APC governors in the noth will deliver their states to tinubu even if it takes blatant rigging, their political future depends on it
Rigging does not work again with the new electoral act.Most of those Northern Governors would work for Atiku and the North.They have already started decamping like the former Governor of Kebbi state Aliero.As for Kwankwanso, his party would win Kano and Nw as far as he is the presidential candidate of the party.Right now tinubu can only win sw votes which will not be enough
Re: No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church by Bfly: 8:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
Everyone is just making life hard.
Imagine a priest.

Poor people dey suffer o.

People can't even choose to live the way they want.

The members should only agree to get PVC if the priest is running for the local government chairman.
If not then he does not deserve to be a priest.

WTF.

1 Like

Re: No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church by HausaIsCursed: 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
quentin06:

People are being slaughtered in churches and communities, what relationship does PVC have with good governance if votes don't count.
Vote will surely count this time around, trust me cool
Re: No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church by Antai123(m): 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
My PVC my one vote. I will make sure my voting thump with ink enters the right boxes, it doesn't touch the edges to avoid disallowed vote. Peter Obi has my one vote.
Re: No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
How can ADULTS not have PVC but they carry condoms about.
Me wey dey United States as resident get PVC...
In Fact, I voted the last time I was around
Jokers...
Re: No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church by faceland: 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
Nonsense.
Re: No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church by adesewa56: 8:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
HmmmmHmmmm...
Re: No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church by adefitim(m): 8:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
This is good.

Still each everyone has their own candidate.
Re: No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
This nation is down I don't know why hungry Nigerians are still waiting for someone to beg them to get Pvt so we can get rid of this old men in government
Re: No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church by blazebaba(m): 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
grin grin
They killed almost 80 people in owo catholic church and now in another catholic church the sermon is no PVC no MASS...

Brethren something is wrong somewhere.. angry
Re: No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church by DrGeoAngel: 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
Bomboiy:

Thank you very much my brother.

And I am sorry if I sound offensive to your people.

No problem. In Pater Obi we trust.

He is the unifying factor and why the movement is gaining grounds in Jigawa here.
Re: No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church by labelle123(f): 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
Nice move
Re: No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church by WhizdomXX(m): 10:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
The church has alws bn a political body right from time.

The Church Choose political leaders for the people from biblical times.
Islam is a religion of what? Don't let me bring up your history here oohhh Mr. Man.
Re: No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church by Jman06(m): 10:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
Nice one

Kudos to the priest!
Re: No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church by mytty: 11:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
To be carnally minded is death, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO THE BODY OF CHRIST,
JUST LAST SUNDAY YOUR FELLOW CATHOLIC BRETHREN WERE KILLED, NOW YOU ARE ENFACISING ON PVC, IS THAT WHAT JESUS SENT YOU TO DO? MISPLACED PRIORITY,
WHAT HAPPENS TO THE WEAPONS OF OUR WARFARE? INSTEAD OF MOBILISING BELIEVERS TO USE THESE WEAPONS AGAINST THE WORKS OF DARKNESS, YOU ARE TALKING OF PVC, JESUS IS COMING, PVC IS YOUR PROBLEM, THE CHURCH OF CHRIST IS A SPIRITUAL COMMUNITY, WE ARE STRANGERS HERE, (For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.
Hebrews 13:14 KJV
https://bible.com/bible/1/heb.13.14.KJV)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation / 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation / Tony Rapu Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.