Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. (59606 Views)

Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) / How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. / A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by lasisi69(f): 7:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
Luvinghubby:

Endtime lasisi
Lol... I greet you too cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by ahnie: 7:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
lasisi69:
Lol... I greet you too cheesy
You were really famous that year Sha grin

1 Like

Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by lasisi69(f): 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
ahnie:

You were really famous that year Sha grin
Lol.. youthful exuberance cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by ahnie: 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
lasisi69:
Lol.. youthful exuberance cheesy
Agba has set in now abi grin

1 Like

Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by lasisi69(f): 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
ahnie:

Agba has set in now abi grin
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by Elxandre(m): 10:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
ahnie:

Yes....buy me phone endtime crooner
Try to clean your camera before snapping.
It's often dusty and most people don't even bother to wipe it before snapping causing blurry shots.
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by ahnie: 2:05am On Jun 23, 2022
Elxandre:

Try to clean your camera before snapping.
It's often dusty and most people don't even bother to wipe it before snapping causing blurry shots.
Noted thanks,it has bn rightly adjusted.
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by odinga1of: 12:51am On Apr 11, 2023
Connected1:
Nawa

I been dae think say my screen don blur until I go my gallery go see clear pictures.

Aunty you dae make mouth for here welwel oh, you suppose get better phone na.

Haba.

No, let her use rubbish phone to insult Urhobo men.

Look at your phone, Tecno W3, camera full with oil and grease, ABI dust and snow cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by ahnie: 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2023
odinga1of:

No, let her use rubbish phone to insult Urhobo men.

Look at your phone, Tecno W3, camera full with oil and grease, ABI dust and snow cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Get a life,you disgust me.typical of urhobo of men,petty ,self centered.... and.... lazy.
See you masturbating all over my post.
I must have really struck some nerves,...spits on..... you,like I said before....you ......disgust ..me

Do not axpect any response from me,I just checked you out,you don't deserve responding to.

Lazy scammer....go to scam thread and clear your name,that's if you even have any dignity left..
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by odinga1of: 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2023
ahnie:

Get a life,you disgust me.typical of urhobo of men,petty ,self centered.... and.... lazy.
See you masturbating all over my post.
I must have really struck some nerves,...spits on..... you,like I said before....you ......disgust ..me

Do not axpect any response from me,I just checked you out,you don't deserve responding to.

Lazy scammer....go to scam thread and clear your name,that's if you even have any dignity left..

Me scammer?

Your run away husband is a scammer not me, why was your tribal slur thread deleted?

Go and spit on Isoko men

1 Like

Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 24, 2023
odinga1of:

Me scammer?

Your run away husband is a scammer not me, why was your tribal slur thread deleted?

Go and spit on Isoko men

She's a tribal bigot 🤡.
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by odinga1of: 11:10am On Apr 24, 2023
Failure2019:

She's a tribal bigot 🤡.

Bro don't mind her, she is a big tribal bigot.

Said am a scammer? My full photos are on Nairaland, everybody know say I be Warri.

Why hasn't she uploaded her ugly face and tiny legs.

Forming woke! Always hiding her face.

Make she nor worry, once Gov. Sherrif is sworn in, na Asaba we go see ourselves.

Up Urhobo!!!!!!
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 24, 2023
odinga1of:

Said am a scammer? My full photos are on Nairaland, everybody know say I be Warri.

Make she nor worry, once Gov. Sherrif is sworn in, na Asaba we go see ourselves.

Up Urhobo!!!!!!

I don see her pic for one of my bestie WhatsApp

Her face ugly die with her big ass stomach and her yam legs

On top of am she short die
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by ahnie: 2:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
I m not perturbed by your vile outburst,go knock your.....self out.
odinga1of:

Up Urhobo!!!!!!

You such a mess,a low.life .crum.ster,may I ask sir,is there anything you are bet.ter at,other than being a T.O..U...T and a sc.a.m.m.er?

Bye lazy urhobo man.
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by Bintabisiriyu2: 1:06am On Oct 18, 2023
Sapa family

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally / "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife / Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.