Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. (59551 Views)

Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) / How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. / A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by misskasham(f): 10:51am On Jun 13, 2022
DenreleDave:
pls dont drag me into this.. i am a great fan of ahnie..
that we have different meanings to thing doesnt mean i despise her .

ok
simp fucck off.
After you don go beg her.
She sells akara in my street, na person wey I know personally
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by Chidi2022: 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
PraiseGodNoTime:
With your Mama!
She don die... You are free to go to her... You might lucky to meet your lost father over there..... sho lo stupid ni...
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by otikpoko(m): 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
You when I ask for location make I come chew akara, you use style dodge.
Nice photos
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by ahnie: 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
otikpoko:
You when I ask for location make I come chew akara, you use style dodge.
Nice photos
I give you updates now.
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
Chidi2022:
She don die... You are free to go to her... You might lucky to meet your lost father over there..... sho lo stupid ni...
You killed your mama, such a wicked spoilt brat.. Sorry to disappoint you (wee-tch). Mine are all intact by grace of God Almighty and they're cruising and enjoying life. Keep off! You can kill your dad join if you like.. Tueh!

Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by Chidi2022: 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
PraiseGodNoTime:
You killed your mama, such a wicked spoilt brat.. Sorry to disappoint you (wee-tch). Mine are all intact by grace of God Almighty and they're cruising and enjoying life. Keep off! You can kill your dad join if you like.. Tueh!
Lmao....why are you crying nah....oya sorry.
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
Chidi2022:
I don't talk too much. I am only helping you out.. If I should unleash my thoughts and prayers against you, you won't be the same forever. You better respect yourself whenever you're in the internet..
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
Chidi2022:
I don't talk too much. I am only helping you out.. If I should unleash my thoughts and prayers against you, you won't be the same forever. You better respect yourself whenever you're in the internet..
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by Chidi2022: 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
PraiseGodNoTime:
Is like you are stupid, as in very stupid.... unleash which prayer for who? wo, i dey do period like this, no let me use am swear for you and your generation oooh... see this one oooh....
I thought you were even joking, i know no say you go carry the thing for head like gala.... pele oooh , curse sharer... why don't you pray that prayer for your self ao that your life go better? Don't try me oooh... mscheew....
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by Luvinghubby: 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
lasisi69:
cheesy

Endtime lasisi

3 Likes

Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by iamL(f): 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
misskasham:
ahnie is a single mother that sells akara at Asaba in Delta state.
I know her very well.
She has three kids from three different men.
I for post her pictures here Sha but mods go ban me.
denreledave just leave the woman, she can't share a picture of her husband cos she apparently doesn't have any

You're very right, I know her, she has 3 baby daddies

Na wah for bad belle people who are gud in shaming others.

3 Likes

Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by sisisioge: 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
iamL:

You would wonder to what end, right?

1 Like

Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by Miskasham: 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
iamL:

keep shut. by the way I know you, you're a JW member
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by Miskasham: 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
sisisioge:

You would wonder to what end, right?
shut up
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by descarado: 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

Them sunny peeps....hope you guys are having fun. Cheers to peace of mind o kiss
Hello sisi, can you please unban me if you are still a mod. Sorry if you are not as I don't know who is mod here these days.

This auntie spot keep on banning me in food section.
Thanks
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by iamL(f): 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
Miskasham:
keep shut.
by the way I know you, you're a JW member

Proudly one of Jehovah's witness.

U don't know me and can never know, anything anyone says about me here is through my activites and comments here on NL which is public.

I repeat it again "Bad belle people" who are depressed and finds joy in shaming others. Tufiwa!

2 Likes

Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by descarado: 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
misskasham:
ahnie is a single mother that sells akara at Asaba in Delta state.
I know her very well.
She has three kids from three different men.
I for post her pictures here Sha but mods go ban me.
denreledave just leave the woman, she can't share a picture of her husband cos she apparently doesn't have any

You're very right, I know her, she has 3 baby daddies
And so?
We should start dancing azonto?

Shift abeg make we see road.

4 Likes

Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by descarado: 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
The kind of comments here though.
Sighs
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by Chidi2022: 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
Segun406:
so because your mother is dead na why you no respect others?
maybe you should ask your own... since you and your own was blind when he mentioned mine first ....Call the mod again...its your lifetime achievement...
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by sisisioge: 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
descarado:

Hello sisi, can you please unban me if you are still a mod. Sorry if you are not as I don't know who is mod here these days.

This auntie spot keep on banning me in food section.
Thanks

Never been a mod o grin...I dont even know who the active mods are. Pele.
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
misskasham:
simp fucck off.
After you don go beg her.
She sells akara in my street, na person wey I know personally

What exactly is bad in selling Akara? She is rendering a valid service last time i checked.

Nigeria is a society where able bodied adults are not ashamed to beg for money but are ready to shame people for their honest hard work.

What a shame!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by descarado: 7:00am On Jun 14, 2022
sisisioge:

Never been a mod o grin...I dont even know who the active mods are. Pele.
Thought you are one all these while.

At least I know lalasticlala.

Lala, what did we do to anty spam?

Can you unban me pls darling.
Thanks.
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by yunqdady: 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
Sniper101:
looking at the pictures with careful scrutiny, if I decide to voice out wetin I detect, Nairalanders go begin "mention" me and call me out say I too like vawulence grin
So lemme just kip my observations to myself

Happy Sunday!!!
~ahnie
Yahoo no pay again? This one you are on nairaland 24/7
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by Sniper101(m): 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
yunqdady:

Yahoo no pay again? This one you are on nairaland 24/7

I'm not on Nairaland 24/7
I'm ONLINE 24/7
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by Lilfemzie(m): 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
ahnie:
Duhhhhh
So I decided to hang out with kids today after several promise and fail....my kids don dey even tag me Yahoo mummy.

Cute family smiley
Where's Ogaga?
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by ahnie: 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
Lilfemzie:

Cute family smiley
Where's Ogaga?
Thanks.
Ogaga would soon join us by August.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally / That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents / My Face-to-face Encounter With 'poverty' And His Four Children (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.