Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:58 AM

A Sincere Message From A Yoruba To All Peter Obi Supporters Xpecially Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Sincere Message From A Yoruba To All Peter Obi Supporters Xpecially Igbos (1833 Views)

All Peter Obi Lawyers Are Same Nnamdi Kanu Lawyers / 2023: Don’t Direct Yoruba To Support Any Aspirant - Obasanjo Advises Ooni Of Ife / Sincere Message To Governor Rochas Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Sincere Message From A Yoruba To All Peter Obi Supporters Xpecially Igbos by DEROX: 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
ProfAmaben:

You and your family are the victims, asshole, dirty nincompoop grin
am not an emotional igbo man grin
Re: A Sincere Message From A Yoruba To All Peter Obi Supporters Xpecially Igbos by ProfAmaben(m): 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
DEROX:
better Go and die since life dosent favour you incosequential being 5%

Life has always been kind to me, I'm a multi millionaire, it's a poor uneducated and unemployed bastard like you I weep for.

The worst part is that you don't even know how useless and stupid you are, son of an armed robber and mad woman grin

1 Like

Re: A Sincere Message From A Yoruba To All Peter Obi Supporters Xpecially Igbos by DOTian: 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
DEROX:
Do you also know how much you people insult yorubas and tinubu since 2015 cause of buhari, some even bet their lives that he wont win now they are in severe pains
NO ROOM FOR VICTIM MENTALIY
Has he won? How did he win? APC convention is Nigerias presidential elections?
You don't know that Fulani has beaten you to your own game?
You voted Buhari hoping he will die before his term finishes... Looks like fulani flipped it for you guys..

2 Likes

Re: A Sincere Message From A Yoruba To All Peter Obi Supporters Xpecially Igbos by ProfAmaben(m): 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
DEROX:
am not an emotional igbo man grin

It's not am but I'm. I told you earlier that you're uneducated, you've just proved my point. You're a bastard once again.

Son of a mad naked dirty and smelly woman grin

1 Like

Re: A Sincere Message From A Yoruba To All Peter Obi Supporters Xpecially Igbos by DEROX: 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
DOTian:

Has he won? How did he win? APC convention is Nigerias presidential elections?
You don't know that Fulani has beaten you to your own game?
You voted Buhari hoping he will die before his term finishes... Looks like fulani flipped it for you guys..
lol we never hoped he diedit is you igbos and kanu that started saying he is dead and they cloned him lol, just chill and see how he will win it will surprise you just like the primaries
Re: A Sincere Message From A Yoruba To All Peter Obi Supporters Xpecially Igbos by Tdoctor(m): 5:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
angelEmade:
I want all Peter Obi supporters especially the igbos to understand these simple and truthful facts.
1. After Osinbajo's fate at the APC primary polls majority of us Yorubas who are Osinbajo supporters as well as Christians have started supporting Peter Obi.
2. We have always been of the opinion that Professor Yemi Osinbajo and Peter Obi are both competent, forward thinking and have the interest of a greater Nigeria at heart but based on instincts and the spirit of brotherliness it was only fair to support PYO. We have always loved Peter Obi.
3. But the most important thing you have to know is that; if you really have the interest of Peter Obi at heart, you should be working towards gaining him more supporters instead of pushing away his fans and lovers over something as flimsy as ethnicity. The way we openly insult the yorubas and generalize them all as Tinubu lovers is not really helping the Obidient movement. Yorubas and northerners that really want an obi presidency are quiet large, the whole Christian community is counting on and hoping that man will be able to lift the winning flag against all odds... let's all work towards that goal.
The way you insult us over Tinubu and other reasons makes it feel like you do not need our votes, it makes it seem like you do not want fans for Peter Obi from our side. (As a big fan of Peter Obi now, I really want to plead with you guys to desist from all these things as it will only encourage my Yoruba folks including the Christian community amongst us to stand on the fence and watch whatever unfolds)
We need all the vote we can get for the obidient movement. I wish us well.

My brother, we have accepted your counsel with all gratitude. We will do all in our power to make everyone obidient. Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

Re: A Sincere Message From A Yoruba To All Peter Obi Supporters Xpecially Igbos by DEROX: 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
ProfAmaben:

Life has always been kind to me, I'm a multi millionaire, it's a poor uneducated and unemployed bastard like you I weep for.

The worst part is that you don't even know how useless and stupid you are, son of an armed robber and mad woman grin
oh multisapanaire you mean and you dont need to tell me your mother is a mad woman who was used by your father for rituals and he died of depression
Re: A Sincere Message From A Yoruba To All Peter Obi Supporters Xpecially Igbos by ProfAmaben(m): 5:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
DEROX:
oh multisapanaire you mean and you dont need to tell me your mother is a mad woman who was used by your father for rituals and he died of depression

Hahahaha, my both parents are both alive and doing well, your parents are alive but are both mad and roaming the streets of Iragbiji, waiting for crumbs of Tinubu's dog's leftovers for survival grin

1 Like

Re: A Sincere Message From A Yoruba To All Peter Obi Supporters Xpecially Igbos by DEROX: 5:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
ProfAmaben:

It's not am but I'm. I told you earlier that you're uneducated, you've just proved my point. You're a bastard once again.

Son of a mad naked dirty and smelly woman grin
fool even americans have the way they write i cant blame a failure anyways mention me all you can i have no time for lazy fools since you mentioned me first
Re: A Sincere Message From A Yoruba To All Peter Obi Supporters Xpecially Igbos by ProfAmaben(m): 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
DEROX:
fool even americans have the way they write i cant blame a failure anyways mention me all you can i have no time for lazy fools since you mentioned me first

You're a bloody bastard that's all I know, your father and mad woman of a mother are the fools. Shebi you Sabi yab, let's continue, useless criminal fool like you and Tinubu

1 Like

Re: A Sincere Message From A Yoruba To All Peter Obi Supporters Xpecially Igbos by Idiotseverywher: 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
Let the Yoruba continue to insult Peter Obi and Igbos , let them continue, let the the Igbos continue to reply and insult them back, let them face Peter Obi and continue to play their wicked lies and propaganda against him instead of campaigning for Tinubu, let them concentrate to pull Obi down and assure you Igbos will continue to match you Yoruba any way you want it and pull Tinubu down too, Then Atiku will have a field day, Imagine instead of Igbos and Yoruba decoding that most people who cause division among them are mostly paid e-rats from the north, hatred envy, jealousy and tribalism continue to blind them, tet Yoruba pull Obi down and expect Igbos to leave Tinubu, Atiku will continue to have a field day

1 Like

Re: A Sincere Message From A Yoruba To All Peter Obi Supporters Xpecially Igbos by duality(m): 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
immortalcrown:
Work on your mentality.

You are not making any sense at all. There has always been a war between Igbo people and Hausa. But Igbo people supported Atiku in 2019 not minding what has been going on between Igbo and Hausa. They supported Atiku because they know Bubu is the worst candidate. Even before Obi declared interest, Igbo people were considering Osinbajo or Atiku not minding how you use IPOB to insult Igbo people. Just say you are looking for something to lay hand on and turn against Obi.

Are you supporting Obi because of the Igbo people you are referring to? Or, are you supporting Obi because of who he is and because you believe he is better than Tinubu?

Are you supporting Obi just to favour Igbo people or because you believe his leadership will affect the well-being of the entire Nigeria?

You sound as if your choice to support Obi is only in the interest of Igbo people and not for the entire Nigeria. That is why you want to turn against him because of your feeling about some Igbo people.

Do those Igbo people you refer to hate Tinubu because of you or because of Tinubu's personality?

This response is not necessary. He told you the truth. If you like take it. IGBOS in particular have to stop anything that makes this campaign an Igbo thing. People are willing to help this course, if it's not derailed.

Subs on Other ethnic group have to stop. Even if they do.

Don't make other ethnic group rally round another aspirant because of perception.

Don't overdo or over estimate the Obi movement, just keep working in love to win others and it will work out.

Anything other than that will put Obi campaign on the back foot.

Take the advice, no need to debate it.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: A Sincere Message From A Yoruba To All Peter Obi Supporters Xpecially Igbos by duality(m): 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
Let the Yoruba continue to insult Peter Obi and Igbos , let them continue, let the the Igbos continue to reply and insult them back, let them face Peter Obi and continue to play their wicked lies and propaganda against him instead of campaigning for Tinubu, let them concentrate to pull Obi down and assure you Igbos will continue to match you Yoruba any way you want it and pull Tinubu down too, Then Atiku will have a field day, Imagine instead of Igbos and Yoruba decoding that most people who cause division among them are mostly paid e-rats from the north, hatred envy, jealousy and tribalism continue to blind them, tet Yoruba pull Obi down and expect Igbos to leave Tinubu, Atiku will continue to have a field day

Learn!!!!!

" From the north"

Yet Obi is looking for strategies to get votes from the north.

You people need to.stop these things.

You are not at war with the north.
Re: A Sincere Message From A Yoruba To All Peter Obi Supporters Xpecially Igbos by abiodunalabama: 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
angelEmade:
I want all Peter Obi supporters especially the igbos to understand these simple and truthful facts.
1. After Osinbajo's fate at the APC primary polls majority of us Yorubas who are Osinbajo supporters as well as Christians have started supporting Peter Obi.
2. We have always been of the opinion that Professor Yemi Osinbajo and Peter Obi are both competent, forward thinking and have the interest of a greater Nigeria at heart but based on instincts and the spirit of brotherliness it was only fair to support PYO. We have always loved Peter Obi.
3. But the most important thing you have to know is that; if you really have the interest of Peter Obi at heart, you should be working towards gaining him more supporters instead of pushing away his fans and lovers over something as flimsy as ethnicity. The way we openly insult the yorubas and generalize them all as Tinubu lovers is not really helping the Obidient movement. Yorubas and northerners that really want an obi presidency are quiet large, the whole Christian community is counting on and hoping that man will be able to lift the winning flag against all odds... let's all work towards that goal.
The way you insult us over Tinubu and other reasons makes it feel like you do not need our votes, it makes it seem like you do not want fans for Peter Obi from our side. (As a big fan of Peter Obi now, I really want to plead with you guys to desist from all these things as it will only encourage my Yoruba folks including the Christian community amongst us to stand on the fence and watch whatever unfolds)
who re u speaking for speak for urself.
Re: A Sincere Message From A Yoruba To All Peter Obi Supporters Xpecially Igbos by DMerciful(m): 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
Agreed with what you said however people can also impersonate Obj supporters to insult others just to negatively impact Obi's campaign.

Please lets focus on the bigger picture, insults are nothing compared to the greater good we wanna achieve
angelEmade:
Re: A Sincere Message From A Yoruba To All Peter Obi Supporters Xpecially Igbos by immortalcrown(m): 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
duality:

This response is not necessary. He told you the truth. If you like take it. IGBOS in particular have to stop anything that makes this campaign an Igbo thing. People are willing to help this course, if it's not derailed.

Subs on Other ethnic group have to stop. Even if they do.

Don't make other ethnic group rally round another aspirant because of perception.

Don't overdo or over estimate the Obi movement, just keep working in love to win others and it will work out.

Anything other than that will put Obi campaign on the back foot.

Take the advice, no need to debate it.

A word is enough for the wise.
Do not support Obi because of Igbo people. Support him because you believe he is fit for the job. I myself do not like some Igbo people who attach tribalism to their support for him. But it is a bad mentality for this poster to turn against Obi because of Igbo people that are not sent by Obi.
Re: A Sincere Message From A Yoruba To All Peter Obi Supporters Xpecially Igbos by Idiotseverywher: 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
duality:

Learn!!!!!

" From the north"

Yet Obi is looking for strategies to get votes from the north.

You people need to.stop these things.

You are not at war with the north.
. Let me tell you, 75% of those who cause tribal and ethic war on nairaland , Twitter and other social media are Fulani e-rats who heavily funded by the caliphate, I am privy of that information, you can easily identify them with their funny and dirty names, and easily angered when you tell them the truth about Nigeria or disagree with their argument, very aggressive set of people, again, they are known for Early morning ethic bashing either to Igbos or Yoruba, pretending to be either IG the tribe, again whether North votes for Obi or not, Igbos that is their business, all of us will continue to suffer and as usual Igbos have an edge over other tribes , Igbos knows that Fulani hates them and Igbos are hating back too
Re: A Sincere Message From A Yoruba To All Peter Obi Supporters Xpecially Igbos by VandalSavage(m): 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
I don't support Peter obi cause he's igbos I support him cause he is not too old and not too corrupt undecided

But your right,alot of Igbos are making him seem like a Igbo project lipsrsealed

Forgot all the fights,I no fulanis on nairaland pretending to be igbos when I see them grin

Igbos and Yorubas are neighbors and brothers with some cultural similarities cheesy

Na fulanis be our joint enemy

But if you insult Yoruba I insult you back wotowoto it's all games and it ends online tongue

In real life You won't stop working in a place cause they are igbos or yourbas there.......but I would for hausa or fulani

Omo let us that have sense cooperate Obideintly and vote OBI
Re: A Sincere Message From A Yoruba To All Peter Obi Supporters Xpecially Igbos by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
immortalcrown:
Work on your mentality.

You are not making any sense at all. There has always been a war between Igbo people and Hausa. But Igbo people supported Atiku in 2019 not minding what has been going on between Igbo and Hausa. They supported Atiku because they know Bubu is the worst candidate. Even before Obi declared interest, Igbo people were considering Osinbajo or Atiku not minding how you use IPOB to insult Igbo people. They rejected Rochas, Kalu and even Amechi, not minding the Northerners who use tribalism in politics. Now, you want to go against Obi because of the same thing Igbo people have always tolerated from you. I am not in support of those who attach tribalism to their support for any candidate. But the truth is you are just looking for something to lay hand on and turn against Obi.

Are you supporting Obi because of the Igbo people you are referring to? Or, are you supporting Obi because of who he is and because you believe he is better than Tinubu?

Are you supporting Obi just to favour Igbo people or because you believe his leadership will affect the well-being of the entire Nigeria?

You sound as if your choice to support Obi is only in the interest of Igbo people and not for the entire Nigeria. That is why you want to turn against him because of your feeling about some Igbo people.

Do those Igbo people you refer to hate Tinubu because of you or because of Tinubu's personality?
Chai, I don't know oil still dey person brain like this! Abeg your brain dey work!
Re: A Sincere Message From A Yoruba To All Peter Obi Supporters Xpecially Igbos by MarketForces: 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
dplordx:
You be confirm mumu
The Ibos hate you more than they hate the fulanis who are killing them
Go out and campaign for Tinubu in their midst they will insult you
If you campaign in their region, they will cut off you head
You mumu Yoruba are giving them the privilege they will never ever till kingdom come extend to you
Keep letting Ibos continue sheeting on your head
No kala and start appreciating what you
For where Tinubu crookedness end, for his failure end, for where is corruption ends, that’s where Peter Obi own starts. The guy is one of the most corrupt Nigerian ever. He’s surviving it because of Emefiele the CBN governor who came from Fidelity bank thru him

The hate in your write-up is epic. I wonder why the moderators are still letting you roam nairaland with this level of CONFIDENCE LACED FALSEHOOD AND HATRED. For starters, Godwin emefiele was NOT FROM FIDELITY BANK. A simple Google search would have saved you this embarrassment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno:Tinubu Hasn't Become President And He Is Landing In Presidential / Veteran Nollywood Actor Gentle Jack Endorsed Tinubu In Kalabari Language (video) / Massive Crowd At The Commissioning Of BAT Campaign Office In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.