Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,309 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

I Don’t Know If Tinubu Is In Nigeria – Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Know If Tinubu Is In Nigeria – Oshiomhole (1807 Views)

presidency: Blame Peter Obi For Unemployment In Nigeria – Oshiomhole / I Don’t Know If Tinubu Is In Nigeria – Oshiomhole / Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Know If Tinubu Is In Nigeria – Oshiomhole by Tunechi5(m): 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
A Deputy Director of the Presidential Campaign Council of the All Progressives Congress, Adams Oshiomhole on Wednesday said he is not aware if his party’s presidential candidate Bola Ahmed Tinubu is in Nigeria.

“I don’t report to him everyday, I’m not sure if he’s around or not,” Mr Oshiomhole said during his appearance on Channels Television’s Politics Today.

Mr Oshiomhole, a former National Chairman of the APC, said the party’s presidential campaign council was yet to be inaugurated because the President was away in New York.

President Muhammadu Buhari is the council’s Chairman.

Tinubu had reportedly left the country for the UK ahead of the campaign season but the trip has not been confirmed officially by his team.

Earlier on Wednesday, Tinubu in a statement said he plans to take his campaign to every part of Nigeria.

“We will, in the weeks and months ahead, be taking our dream of a functional, safe, secure and prosperous Nigeria to every part of Nigeria and and we will continue to put forward our plan to lead this country towards its best future,” he said.
https://www.channelstv.com/2022/09/28/i-dont-know-if-tinubu-is-in-nigeria-oshiomhole/
Re: I Don’t Know If Tinubu Is In Nigeria – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hahahah

8 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know If Tinubu Is In Nigeria – Oshiomhole by SoftSport(m): 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2022

“We will, in the weeks and months ahead, be
taking our dream of a functional, safe,
secure and prosperous Nigeria to every part
of Nigeria and and we will continue to put
forward our plan to lead this country
towards its best future,” he said.

Insha Allah

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know If Tinubu Is In Nigeria – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
Even his party stalwarts dont know where he is, but his urchins on Nairaland and social media are busy jumping on every thread to defend him. The man is in a hospital in central London. Nobody knows when he'll be discharged and that's why their campaign Council inauguration was called off and postponed indefinitely.

Due to tribalism, some people want to vote a man who would spend more time in London hospitals than in Nigeria, a man who like Buhari wont be aware of events happening in his country, a man who would be physically and mentally absent while the deadly Shettima will be filling the security agencies with boko haram commanders, getting arrested boko haram members released on 'orders from the presidency' and ordering the army to withdraw while boko haram attack communities

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Know If Tinubu Is In Nigeria – Oshiomhole by SoftSport(m): 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
“We will, in the weeks and months ahead, be taking our dream of a functional, safe, secure and prosperous Nigeria to every part of Nigeria and and we will continue to put forward our plan to lead this country towards its best future,” he said.
Insha Allah
Re: I Don’t Know If Tinubu Is In Nigeria – Oshiomhole by lhordspy: 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
Bb
Re: I Don’t Know If Tinubu Is In Nigeria – Oshiomhole by AdamuKD: 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
grin
God please save your children from this impending doom and failures.
To be sincere, if you are still supporting Tilumbu as a young man, I can categorically tell it to your face that u dey hauka !!!!!

9 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know If Tinubu Is In Nigeria – Oshiomhole by Kingozymandias(m): 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:
Bb

Don't start crying grin

12 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know If Tinubu Is In Nigeria – Oshiomhole by Winnermindset(f): 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
Tinubu is not in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know If Tinubu Is In Nigeria – Oshiomhole by Betanaija42moro: 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
Liars, but you know he is sick and unfit to be president

10 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know If Tinubu Is In Nigeria – Oshiomhole by Acidosis(m): 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
You need to watch him (Oshiomole) speak with Seun on Channels TV about an hour ago. A very embarrassing moment.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Know If Tinubu Is In Nigeria – Oshiomhole by AdamuKD: 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:
Bb
Zombie you lack words abi? This is to tell you how Senseless u have been all these while for supporting a dying man

6 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know If Tinubu Is In Nigeria – Oshiomhole by flamingREED(m): 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Hogohoghohagahagahahaha!

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know If Tinubu Is In Nigeria – Oshiomhole by Chizzyjforce: 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
Confused set of people

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know If Tinubu Is In Nigeria – Oshiomhole by Earthstorms(m): 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
If the youths like they should vote for a sick Tinubu. Experience is the best teacher. They were warned about buhari in 2015, they refused to listen. Many of the youths that refused to listen then later regretted voting for Buhari.

If they like let them repeat the same error and vote Tinubu.

The elders have already given their advice, Yoruba elders, Ibo elders, Niger delta elders and the middle belt elders have come out to endorse Peter Obi, will the youths and poor listen this time around?

10 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know If Tinubu Is In Nigeria – Oshiomhole by Foreseer: 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
SoftSport:

Insha Allah
Abi grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know If Tinubu Is In Nigeria – Oshiomhole by Foreseer: 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
AdamuKD:

Zombie you lack words abi? This is to tell you how Senseless u have been all these while for supporting a dying man
Comrade

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know If Tinubu Is In Nigeria – Oshiomhole by Period007(m): 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
H
Re: I Don’t Know If Tinubu Is In Nigeria – Oshiomhole by RZArecta(m): 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
Such a shame and disgrace cool

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know If Tinubu Is In Nigeria – Oshiomhole by Period007(m): 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
The Abuja rally video might have sent Thiefnibu to coma. I wish him quick recovery

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Know If Tinubu Is In Nigeria – Oshiomhole by Blake755: 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
He went to change diapers cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know If Tinubu Is In Nigeria – Oshiomhole by Tenses: 11:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
How foolizch can one be.

Urchinsons don't know boya Tinubu is in London hospital or he's in London to pay his last respect to the Queen. Or he's strategizing with wike or boya he's in naija?

Urchinsons wey is your candidate!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know If Tinubu Is In Nigeria – Oshiomhole by EmiLoKanMyAss: 1:29am On Sep 29, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know If Tinubu Is In Nigeria – Oshiomhole by Moh247: 3:09am On Sep 29, 2022
cool
Re: I Don’t Know If Tinubu Is In Nigeria – Oshiomhole by techWriter3: 3:13am On Sep 29, 2022
haven't began crying

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know If Tinubu Is In Nigeria – Oshiomhole by Gentlechika(m): 5:37am On Sep 29, 2022
Obviously, he's not in the country. Honestly, the fact that some people try so hard to promote and repackage this old and unhealthy man makes me wonder if they are even Nigerians. Atlesat buharis 7yrs in office is enough reason why a sick person shouldn't be allowed anywhere close to aso rock. For me, tinubu should go and rest, na just pure greed dey motivate him and his likes.

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know If Tinubu Is In Nigeria – Oshiomhole by Penguin2: 6:03am On Sep 29, 2022
Lol

Tinubu don quench.

Now, his urchins and BATstard fools are in disarray.

You are talking about Buhari that has been back to Nigeria since the day before yesterday.

This people think all Nigerians have fish brain like their supporters.

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know If Tinubu Is In Nigeria – Oshiomhole by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:08am On Sep 29, 2022
Na wa

Tinubu that's currently in a London hospital is whom this wicked people wants Nigerians to vote for

Never!

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know If Tinubu Is In Nigeria – Oshiomhole by BeardedMeat(m): 6:53am On Sep 29, 2022
Tinubu has been declared missing. He probably just strolled into the street and lost his way back home.

Urchins should organize a search. They should look thoroughly under Obalende bridge, he's there now.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know If Tinubu Is In Nigeria – Oshiomhole by Spy360(m): 6:59am On Sep 29, 2022
#BringBackBAT

Without Tinubu this election nor go sweet sad
Re: I Don’t Know If Tinubu Is In Nigeria – Oshiomhole by toneroforever(m): 7:32am On Sep 29, 2022
Spy360:

#BringBackBAT

Without Tinubu this election nor go sweet sad

We want him disgraced @ the polls & thereafter sent to retirement. It's payback time
Re: I Don’t Know If Tinubu Is In Nigeria – Oshiomhole by Uchek(m): 7:40am On Sep 29, 2022
Totally agree with you!

toneroforever:

We want him disgraced @ the polls & thereafter sent to retirement. It's payback time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Campaign In Edo State That Sent Shiver Down Tinubu Spine - Photos / Please Don't Fall Victim Sit At Home From 23rd Of Feb Still Stand - Simon Ekpa / What Is Happening To South East Votes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.