Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

On Tinubu-muslim Ticket's Issue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Tinubu-muslim Ticket's Issue (181 Views)

Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Emmanuel Bwacha Denies Backing Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Tinubu-muslim Ticket's Issue by ABOKI9ja: 3:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
The truth is Tinubu can't represent Muslim community because he's not committed to the religion, he's only Muslim when it comes to politics. Tinubu is half-half. Can any one of you tell me if Tinubu's wife is not a pastor? Can any one of you tell me if Tinubu's children and associates are not christians? For once, let's put sentiment aside and say the truth. I'm not against Tinubu's presidency but he can't represent me as a Muslim
Re: On Tinubu-muslim Ticket's Issue by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
You know H.E Atiku is also a Southerner he knows how to enjoy life and has expensive girlfriends in Lagos and honestly I don't see him as a Northerner, his core investments are in the South.

1 Like

Re: On Tinubu-muslim Ticket's Issue by ABOKI9ja: 4:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
jackcanfield:
You know Atiku is also a Southerner he knows how to enjoy life and has expensive girlfriends in Lagos and honestly I don't see him as a Nortnerner, his core investments are in the South.
I'm yet to decide my choice. I'm only trying to tell people why we want Tinubu to pick a Muslim as a VP

1 Like

Re: On Tinubu-muslim Ticket's Issue by 9jii(m): 4:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
ABOKI9ja:
The truth is Tinubu can't represent Muslim community because he's not committed to the religion, he's only Muslim when it comes to politics. Tinubu is half-half. Can any one of you tell me if Tinubu's wife is not a pastor? Can any one of you tell me if Tinubu's children and associates are not christians? For once, let's put sentiment aside and say the truth. I'm not against Tinubu's presidency but he can't represent me as a Muslim
This is why people will never take you Ibo and your OBIDIENT serious.
Childish online nonsense, hiding behind your computer and insulting others religion and a whole tribe with your moniker.

As a hausa-fulani boy, lemmi tell you, u are to small for us to pay any attention to but we will always wait for one of you considered important, and want something so dare to him,then we stand on his way. Kanu and now OBI

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Issues With Tax payments - Peter Obi as a case study / Why Peter Obi Visited Egypt / Why Atiku Picked Okowa Against Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.