Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Why Atiku Picked Okowa Against Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Atiku Picked Okowa Against Wike (185 Views)

PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy / A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! / Why Atiku Picked Peter Obi As Running Mate – Daniel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Atiku Picked Okowa Against Wike by Kamalx123(m): 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
After the just concluded selection of running mate for the flagbearer of People Democratic Party presidential candidate HE Atiku Abubakar the wazir of Adamawa and former vice president of Federal Republic of Nigeria a lot have been said about the choice of Atiku Abubakar against the recommendation of the selection committee. Many Nigerians and lover of HE Wike believed the decision of Waziri Adamawa was not the best for the ticket.

It is very Paramount to note that, no one will ever desire the best for Atiku emergence better than he does and having being a veteran politician in the corridor of National politics in over 3 decades, I think he knows the best choice for his presidential desire. Every politicians want to win as well as every politicians wants to win as well as every politicians wants to be safe in the other hand. I thing this clause will have summarised what inform Atiku's decision.

[b][/b]WHY NOT AND SHOULD BE WIKE.

What politician needs to win election is Al about popularity and love by the general masses. Atiku emergency will surely determine by the choice of the running mate he chooses for the rigorous assignment ahead. Wike's supporters have missed the real definition of being popular for famous. Popularity literarily means to be love not to be known. Give it to him, Wike is know by many political active Nigerian, however does this translate to love?

Wike public display is not holy unpresidential but also ungentlemanly to befit for such exact role of National assignment. He is not a decorous being and lacks public relations with all treasonable metrics. He is also view as being too ambitious and power hungry. He put fight when it is not necessary and talk carelessly at all times. Wike is not a friend of Muslims (sorry for using this) which will not make him appeal to the northerners. He is not a friend of Igbo as a result of Odigbo Ipob crisis and his open denouncement of his Igboship in any form. He derogate the traditional institution of his home town which is a red flag to the Yoruba people. I can not imaging a vice president asking Olubadan to stand up and commanding Ooni of Ife to shut up.

Wike can not also unify the South South zone talkless of SS and SE because he is practically fighting all the state governors in his zone, Obaseki, Okowa, Udom and even Dickson who is the godfather of the sitting governor in Bayelsa state.

The only value Wike possesses his the financial war chest at the detriment of River State people. National politics is strategic and very highly intellectually inclind. Though, am not ruling out the need for Street credibility and doggedness but it has to be played with highest level of decorum and politely. Can we say Bukola Saraki is not a fighter? Yet he has a very smart and mature display of public relations.

My advice for WIKE is to go back for self assessment and sober reflection of his political trajectory in the last four years. Re-evaluate his dealing with people, mend Bridges and continue to work as a loyal party person he is. I wish him a very good luck in his political future endeavors.

warsolution2000@gmail.com[b][/b]
Re: Why Atiku Picked Okowa Against Wike by iCheckm8: 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ik

(1) (Reply)

I Stand With Peter Obi But There Is Mixe Multitude Among His Supporters / Obaseki Visits The Family Of Late Nigeria Musical Legend Amb Osayomore Joseph / APC Bola Tinubu Tells Lagos High Chiefs To Prepare For 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.