Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Between Bakare And Tinubu: Who Did God Spoke To On APC Presidential Ticket? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Bakare And Tinubu: Who Did God Spoke To On APC Presidential Ticket? (206 Views)

Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? / Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? / Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Bakare And Tinubu: Who Did God Spoke To On APC Presidential Ticket? by bennybuhari: 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
#Admonition_Alert:
GOD TOLD ME......

A Pastor told his congregation God said he is the 16th President in 2020. He is the Next President.

He stepped it up by paying 100 Million Naira for the form

Now, 100 Million in any Currency is not a small amount of money.

Yet after paying such a huge amount of money, he did nothing at all.

No visit to any State, No visit to any Governor, No visit to any Group.

Well, He said he sent bulk SMS....you paid 100 Million to send bulk SMS ??

Yet, there is another Man.

He collected the same form.

They said he is old, frail, won't be supported by the delegates, yet he collected it.

He went round Nigeria asking people for their votes

He built bridges and did everything possible to reach every state in Nigeria.

Even States considered unfriendly to his mission.

In a Video that went viral.

He said EGBE KINIYI WA, EMI LOKAN.

(Bring this Presidency, I am the next)

He was bold about it, though others mocked him but he came out plainly to say give me this Presidency...He asked for it.

He paid the Price for it and he got it

This was a Man who did not say God told him he is next...he only wanted it and went for it

See Believers,

Learn a lesson from this Man.

Whatever you need, don't just pray or prophesy and stop.

Go for it, stretch for it, make effort towards getting it.

Let everything and everyone know you want it at all cost.

You can't say God told you, you will be travelling out next year and you are not making effort to get a Passport.

That you will be getting married this December and you keep avoiding friendship.

You can't say God tell you it's your year to be admitted into University and you are not studying.

Wo, gbera!

Wake up, enough of talking.

Fight, stand, Make the move.

Do something today.

Faith without works is dead!

Stand up and fight.

Make efforts to get that admission, marriage, Job, Visa, Car, Housing project. Stop lazying around.

Egbe kiniyi wa, Emi lokan...

He who dares, Wins...

Re: Between Bakare And Tinubu: Who Did God Spoke To On APC Presidential Ticket? by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hmm
Re: Between Bakare And Tinubu: Who Did God Spoke To On APC Presidential Ticket? by Jostoman: 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
None of them
Re: Between Bakare And Tinubu: Who Did God Spoke To On APC Presidential Ticket? by bennybuhari: 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
are u saying pastor Bakare is lying?
Jostoman:
None of them
Re: Between Bakare And Tinubu: Who Did God Spoke To On APC Presidential Ticket? by Carlosdd: 4:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
bennybuhari:
#Admonition_Alert:
GOD TOLD ME......

A Pastor told his congregation God said he is the 16th President in 2020. He is the Next President.

He stepped it up by paying 100 Million Naira for the form

Now, 100 Million in any Currency is not a small amount of money.

Yet after paying such a huge amount of money, he did nothing at all.

No visit to any State, No visit to any Governor, No visit to any Group.

Well, He said he sent bulk SMS....you paid 100 Million to send bulk SMS ??

Yet, there is another Man.

He collected the same form.

They said he is old, frail, won't be supported by the delegates, yet he collected it.

He went round Nigeria asking people for their votes

He built bridges and did everything possible to reach every state in Nigeria.

Even States considered unfriendly to his mission.

In a Video that went viral.

He said EGBE KINIYI WA, EMI LOKAN.

(Bring this Presidency, I am the next)

He was bold about it, though others mocked him but he came out plainly to say give me this Presidency...He asked for it.

He paid the Price for it and he got it

This was a Man who did not say God told him he is next...he only wanted it and went for it

See Believers,

Learn a lesson from this Man.

Whatever you need, don't just pray or prophesy and stop.

Go for it, stretch for it, make effort towards getting it.

Let everything and everyone know you want it at all cost.

You can't say God told you, you will be travelling out next year and you are not making effort to get a Passport.

That you will be getting married this December and you keep avoiding friendship.

You can't say God tell you it's your year to be admitted into University and you are not studying.

Wo, gbera!

Wake up, enough of talking.

Fight, stand, Make the move.

Do something today.

Faith without works is dead!

Stand up and fight.

Make efforts to get that admission, marriage, Job, Visa, Car, Housing project. Stop lazying around.

Egbe kiniyi wa, Emi lokan...

He who dares, Wins...

You are one of the best motivational speaker have come across in this recent time . This is deep. God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Mr Jollof: I Made My Choice To Support Tinubu, Channel Your Anger To Presidency / Ondo Attack: Sanwo-olu Visits Akeredolu, Donates N25M To Victims Of Owo Massacre / Apc Score Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.