Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Christian Singles Group - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Singles Group (873 Views)

Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles / Christian Singles Whatsapp Group / Christian Singles Group Chat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Singles Group by Flakky26(f): 4:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
I have been happily married for 14years by the grace of God. I have a great burden for christian singles to choose right and get married early.

I have created this platform to interact and share with christian singles the wisdom and knowledge they need to maximise singlehood and get married to the life partner of their dream.

It's a myth that marriage is a scam, marriage is fun and beautiful, do not believe what social media is telling you about marriage.

Benefits of the platform

A. Get wisdom in maximise singlehood.

B. Access to daily wisdom tips on preparing yourself for the marriage of your dream.

C. Opportunity to ask anonymous questions on any issues.

D. A platform to meet, discuss ,interact and rub minds with other christian singles globally.

E. Get divine wisdom and knowledge in positioning yourself for your dream life partner.

F. Learn how to know if he or she is the one for you.

Classes topics.

1. Self discovery.
2. What is my personality traits.
3. How to prepare myself for my life partner.
4. Questions I must ask my wife and husband to be.

5. How to make myself findable.

6. How to propose.
7. How to know if he or she is a person that fear God.
Re: Christian Singles Group by Flakky26(f): 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
Beauty , brain, good job, high spirituality, education and fat bank account are not enough to achieve the marriage of your dream.

As singles, You need to also equip yourself with knowledge, wisdom based on the word of God. Singles need to open themselves to learning for them to be a good husband and wive material.

It's a myth to believe that because someone is a good christian ,he or she will be a good life partner.

It takes learning and wisdom to be a good husband and wife.

This platform provide you with all these.
Re: Christian Singles Group by Flakky26(f): 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
Re: Christian Singles Group by sorosoke101: 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
I need help 34years old mo shin hustle fun wife
Re: Christian Singles Group by Flakky26(f): 8:52am On Jun 13, 2022
Join the group
Re: Christian Singles Group by Flakky26(f): 2:21am On Jun 15, 2022
Flakky26:
Beauty , brain, good job, high spirituality, education and fat bank account are not enough to achieve the marriage of your dream.

As singles, You need to also equip yourself with knowledge, wisdom based on the word of God. Singles need to open themselves to learning for them to be a good husband and wive material.

It's a myth to believe that because someone is a good christian ,he or she will be a good life partner.

Re: Christian Singles Group by Keephope: 7:13am On Jun 16, 2022

To know more about christian singles 101 or join the group ,click [url] https://sites.google.com/view/SINGLES101 [/url]
Re: Christian Singles Group by Flakky26(f): 11:49am On Jun 17, 2022
Re: Christian Singles Group by Keephope: 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2022
Re: Christian Singles Group by Flakky26(f): 8:53am On Jun 22, 2022
To know more about christian singles 101 or join the group ,click [url] https://sites.google.com/view/SINGLES101

1 Like

Re: Christian Singles Group by Flakky26(f): 8:00am On Jun 24, 2022
To know more about christian singles 101 or join the group ,click https://sites.google.com/view/SINGLES101
Re: Christian Singles Group by Flakky26(f): 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
To know more about christian singles 101 or join the group ,click https://sites.google.com/view/SINGLES101
Re: Christian Singles Group by Keephope: 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
Learn how to build and sustain an healthy relationship that leads to marriage . for wisdom for singles class platform click https://sites.google.com/view/SINGLES101
Re: Christian Singles Group by Flakky26(f): 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
Learn how to build and sustain an healthy relationship that leads to marriage . for wisdom for singles class platform click https://sites.google.com/view/SINGLES101
Re: Christian Singles Group by Flakky26(f): 10:41am On Jul 28, 2022
Today's Wisdom for singles

Topic- Give Give Give

Relationship is sweet when you receive but more sweeter when you give.
Marriage should have a lot of giving so you must learn to give. Giving gifts is one of such givings.
There is not true love without giving.

Aside from giving gifts, you can give yourself, give quality time , give attention,give your advise,give listening ears, give knowledge and information to your partner.

Pls share and forward.

www.sites.google.com/view/singles101
Re: Christian Singles Group by Flakky26(f): 8:55am On Aug 01, 2022
Today's wisdom for singles

Title - Beauty and Money.

Many issues arises from marriages because people married for different reasons.

Some men marry because of the physical beauty alone while some ladies marry some guys because of their fat salary or business income.

This is wrong because they can change , beauty and physique can change , same way financial status of the man can change. Make sure you marry the personality for who he or she really is.

Pls share and forward.

www.sites.google.com/view/singles101

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Singles Group by Flakky26(f): 8:26am On Aug 03, 2022
Today's wisdom for singles.

Title- Build yourself

Only a queen is meant for a king. and a prince for a princess. Don't be a princess and you think you will attract a king.

Build yourself up to be a queen and you will attract the king.

Share and forward it. http://www.sites.google.com/view/singles101
Re: Christian Singles Group by Flakky26(f): 5:55am On Aug 04, 2022
WISDOM TIP 4 SINGLES TODAY.

Topic- Spiritual Action to command heavens to connect you to your life partner

Does it seems your marriage is getting delay especially when you are 29years and above.

Life doesn't give us what we deserve but what we demand out of life.

If you are not engaged now, do you know you can get engaged and be happily married on or before Easter 2023? If you believe ,do the follow spiritual Action.

Get a pinch of sand or earth. Pray passionately and speak to the sand with the scriptures below that wherever my God ordained wife or husband is, I command the heaven to connect us miraculously, whereever he or she is in the north, south, west and east. because your life partner is already born walking in the earth, he or she is not a spirit. This action is to move and command the heavens to connect you by the mighty hand of God.

My story and experience.

I met my wife in 2002,proposed in 2005, introduction in 2007 and we got married 2008, we met at Anglican youth conference , and that was the first time I went for that conference, she was standing with her sister, but because she is my spec , I focus on her and I made her my friend and later proposed to her in 2005. But before then, I had done this spiritual action while on campus.

Search the book of the Lord, and see what he will do. Not one of these birds and animals will be missing, and none will lack a mate, for the Lord has promised this. His Spirit will make it all come true. -jeremiah 34v16.

O earth, earth, earth, hear the word of the LORD- Jeremiah 22v29

So this spiritual action for 3 days. You will see how the mighty hand if God moving in your favour. You can equally do it for your divine job too, to connect you to the God ordained job God has for you.

After the 3days, pour the sand back to the ground.

If you have done it reply with ✋ for first day .

Second day ✋✋

Third day ✋✋✋

My desire is to see at least 10 persons here getting married on or before Easter 2023.
Re: Christian Singles Group by Flakky26(f): 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
Today's wisdom 4 singles

Topic- Factors to consider

Factors to consider before you propose or respond to a proposal.

1. Age
2. Faith
3. Tribe
4. Educational level
5. Emotional Maturity
6. Anger management
7. Dress sence
8. Family background.
9. Denomination.
10. Vision and dream
11. Income
12. Knowledge of God's words and marriage.
13. His or her friends.
14. His or her family testimonies and negative pattern
15. Genotype.
16. Temperaments
17. Readiness to get married.

All these factors must be looked into before you propose or answer a proposal. Do not try to ignore these factors.

Share and forward.
http://www.sites.google.com/view/singles101
Re: Christian Singles Group by Flakky26(f): 9:02am On Sep 05, 2022
Join the platform to get more wisdom and knowledge to make the right choice of a life partner.
Re: Christian Singles Group by Flakky26(f): 9:00am On Sep 29, 2022
Today's wisdom for singles.

Title- Build yourself

Only a queen is meant for a king. and a prince for a princess. Don't be a princess and you think you will attract a king.

Build yourself up to be a queen and you will attract the king.

Share and forward it. http://www.sites.google.com/view/singles101
Re: Christian Singles Group by Flakky26(f): 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
It is possible to be married and have heaven on earth marriage ,you need wisdom ,knowledge etc . Join happy couples Christian group for the married for daily wisdom tips for happy marriage and a platform to network ,discuss and interact with other Christian couples click
[url]sites.google.com/view/happycouples[/url]

for singles click [url]sites.google.com/view/singles101[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Is Adam Really The First Human God Created / Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die / Jesus The Saviour Vs Jesus The Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.