Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,386 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. (31274 Views)

Lawrence Kozak, Catholic Priest Stole ₦55M From Church Money To Play Candy Crush / No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church / Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by Raychee(f): 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
Angelfrost:

This unpopular opinion is what led to a clueless charlatan leading the nation down the dustbin for 2 tenures now.

I get you. But i don't think it's right. That's just me anyway.
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by APC2: 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
adenine02:
Who dey go vote at the end na in matter

I just dey wonder why anyone will want to vote another Fulani man, or the OBI man that will certainly not get vote in the north.

I don't have to mention who is the only manageable alternative?

Bro, we will vote atiku. All that matters is that no muslim-muslim ticket
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by bong4(m): 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
Tonymegabush1:
Pls loud it ooo,..

You can't be complaining of bad government and yet no PVC

What does it profit a man to get his PVC, only to end up voting for APC or PDP?

So you can have your PVC and still vote in a bad government.
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by Raychee(f): 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
Karleb:

Dey there.

The other day where did those killers go?
Was it School or work place?
What the the government do about it?
Was it not just "I condemn" dem dey shout?

These priests are doing the right thing. We can't leave the decision of our future to senseless almajiris.

I understand you and you are right. But i feel there are several places that can enforce these rules and not the church of God. Once again, it's just my own opinion.

1 Like

Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by bong4(m): 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
adenine02:
Who dey go vote at the end na in matter

I just dey wonder why anyone will want to vote another Fulani man, or the OBI man that will certainly not get vote in the north.

Now we can see that people can struggle to get the PVC and end up voting in a bad government.

I don't have to mention who is the only manageable alternative?

Now so you see. One can get his PVC and still vote in a bad government.
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by Angelfrost(m): 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
Raychee:

I get you. But i don't think it's right. That's just me anyway.

It isn't exactly right, but has to be done!

Southern Nigerians are too lazy and show too much apathy to electing leaders. Yet, we complain the most!

If we could put in massive efforts towards ending SARS, more efforts should be put towards rescuing this nation from these old rogues!

1 Like

Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by Angelfrost(m): 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
Spherical17:
Obi won't come third position in the general election

Let it be a free and fair election first... That's not too hard na!

1 Like

Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by Btibap: 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ajeeb:

How much
10k per Specialization
The whole bundle 45k(plus a brand new drive)
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by famouscargo4u: 5:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
FaithBrain1994:
But should continue to bear the brunt of bad leadership?

The message can be passed using anothereans. How can he explain the situation to God? He did nonsense!
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by Harmlesspill(m): 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
famouscargo4u:

It is total rubbish. Church must nor mix with politics
But church members can be killed by evil politicians??

2 Likes

Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by PointZerom: 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
post=113735083:

Whoever you think will move our Darling nation forward.
Let your heart guide you.
We respect everyone's political affiliation.
God bless you.
God bless Nigeria.

Peter's Victory Card. PVC.
Get yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
bong4:

What does it profit a man to get his PVC, only to end up voting for APC or PDP?

So you can have your PVC and still vote in a bad government.

Human mind can easily be convinced to do the right but first have the necessity to make change.

2 Likes

Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by ufotunang: 5:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
post=113735083:

God bless you.
God bless Nigeria.
it's Peter obi you should vote for
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by sinah25: 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
The report reaching now is that, the Olosho Association of Nigeria has reached out to their esteem customers that No PVC no Sex....And our wives too have taken on the same lead. Husband no PVC no sex.....Get your PVC's and vote out bad government. One Love Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by Candycrushy(f): 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
Nice move Man of God
Everybody must be Obidient
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by ufotunang: 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
Tell them to vote for Peter obi...not only for them to get their PVC and vote an incompetent corruption president
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by ufotunang: 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
Tell them to also vote for Peter obi
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
When terrorist slaughtered worshippers in a Catholic church, idiots like this priest said nothing.
I will leave it to the followers of the faith to decide whether to be idiots or human beings.
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by OhiOfIhima: 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
I am a Muslim and I like this but it can't happen in the mosque though!
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by Karleb(m): 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
Raychee:

I understand you and you are right. But i feel there are several places that can enforce these rules and not the church of God. Once again, it's just my own opinion.

It's the right call. You might not like it because it impedes your freedom but people's life are now at stake.

It's like how people were forced home during covid-19. We all didn't like it but lives were at stake. Shey you get?

1 Like

Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by Tdoctor(m): 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
dplordx:
Don’t worry, we in the SW are not shouting t about it. We are not noise makers like some noisy tribe wishing the. 5% all the best

You know we are well bigger than 5%. See you on election day bro!
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by descarado: 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
FaithBrain1994:
All for Peter Obi, yet he won't still win.
It is an awareness.

It is show of love. He is widely accepted.
Allow free and fair election and you will be shocked how he is loved by the masses.

1 Like

Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by Thelife: 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
HeroicMeastro:

This is cowardice!!
I feel we shouldn't join our creator with any worldly sh*t.
Places of worships are sacred places that no one should be denied access to whatsoever.
As a muslim, no body can stop me from accessing the mosque to say my prayer.
Besides, nobody can lay claims to ownership of any mosque.

Why are you in pain?

Place of worships is so sacred that your head slammer won't mind keeping your killing weapons (gun) inside of it. grin grin

So after you watch the video, you see where someone lay claim to ownership of the Church?
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Waste of time. No election in the East. Our Director, Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa said so.
rule 8

Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by Thelife: 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
dmaze:
Quite wrong. Muslims actually do seperate religion from politics.

No muslim is required to get a pvc before they pray five times a day in the mosque!

grin grin grin but Muslims can be told in the mosque that voting a non muslim as a president in haram right.

1 Like

Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by daygee12: 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
Freshfish4:
Nice one, enough is enough. It's time we rise up against these desperate evil politicians and vote for Obi
Give is reasons to vote Obi
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by SenatePresdo(m): 6:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
kingthreat:

Not the Southwest. He needs the Southwest and North to win.

He won't win Atiku in North East, neither would he win Kwankwaso in North West.

North central is the battle ground.
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by oguns222: 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
post=113735083:

God bless you.
God bless Nigeria.

May buhari's record on security and economy describe your destiny and those of your children forever. Amen.
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by deeva2: 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Tinubu has already lost the South.

Imagine him picking Muslim-Muslim VP, he should then kiss the South a very goodbye.

As for North, I doubt he would win Kwankwaso, not to talk of Atiku in the North.

willl u vote for him if he chooses christian as vp?
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by adenine02: 6:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
kingyakos:

Stop saying Obi would not get any vote in the north, they're much population of Christians in the north that will definitely vote Obi.
I've been in the north for 9yrs before i left.
Vote Obi and u will never regret it

Bros I live in the North, even if obi take sultan as running mate, he can't win any state in the north
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by deeva2: 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
One big bishop did the same thing during Jona and Buhari's election, Jona still lost..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muslims Visit Church In Nasarawa; Celebrate Christmas With Christians / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) / Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.