Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. (31277 Views)

Lawrence Kozak, Catholic Priest Stole ₦55M From Church Money To Play Candy Crush / No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church / Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by olibeans: 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
ken6488:

But killing of Christiabs are allowed

Christians should learn best ways to defend themselves. The world is at a crossroads and at the summit of crisis because of globalization.

Russia is fighting to preserve it's culture. Ukrainians are defending themselves. Christians are being slaughtered in Nigeria, the Catholic pontiff has done nothing. Catholic priests are urging worn out souls seeking remediation to their unfortunate circumstances in the presence of God to go get their PVC by turning them backwards.

There's no actionable plan by CAN.

If this idiocy is encouraged and allowed to fester without allowing people to ventilate their conscience before God but turned back to go get their PVC, it will be a miracle if Christians will be seen in Nigeria come 2025.

The Christian clergy should use their mic properly to preach to their congregants after congregating to go get their PVC not before and I expect every member of the clergy to devise means to protect themselves and their congregants by now. Not turning people away from seeking the face of God otherwise with the level of frustration here and there, people will start committing suicide in mass.
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by Karlosorji(m): 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
diplomat058:

Why are you IpoB trash desperate to instigate religious divisions amongst Yorubas? Channel your energy into hawking labour and obi and leave us alone!
my guy you are frustrated but the Lord's work must be done. Vote in Peter Obi for President
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by diplomat058(m): 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
Karlosorji:
my guy you are frustrated but the Lord's work must be done. Vote in Peter Obi for President

Hahaha abeg enough comedy. We can both see obi legacy in Anambra. I will choose BAT legacy in Lagos. Thank you for the offer tho grin
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by kingyakos: 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
Oga preist may ur days be long
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by Emdebby2: 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
2020 No face mask No entry.
2022 No PVC No entry.
2024 No .... No entry. Who knows?
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by Jman06(m): 10:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
That's a nice one!

Good that they're now waking from their slumbers
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by NIGERIAJAGA419: 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
Good one.
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by mytty: 11:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
NO NO NO NO, A THOUSAND TIMES NO, ITS NEVER SCRIPTURAL, DENYING THE BODY OF CHRIST THEIR HOME BECAUSE OF EARTHLY THINGS, THOSE WHO ARE BORN AGAIN ARE OF A SPIRITUAL KINGDOM, THEY ARE NEVER OF THIS WORLD, (For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.
Hebrews 13:14 KJV
https://bible.com/bible/1/heb.13.14.KJV)
WE ARE STRANGERS AND PILGRIMS HERE ON EARTH, THIS IS TIME FOR THE CHURCH TO PREPARE AND BE SPIRITUALLY AT ALERT AT ALL TIMES BECAUSE THE DAYS ARE EVIL, PUT ON THE WHOLE AMOUR OF GOD, CHRIST COMMING PLUS RAPTURE AROUND, PLEASE NEVER MISS IT OR ANY REASON, THIS IS WHY YOU WERE BORN , PREPARATION IS NOW, BECAUSE ALL THESE THINGS WILL NOT MATTER THEN, ACEPT CHRIST TODAY MAKE HIM THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE, HE LOVES YOU PASSIONATELY
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by MartinsD12(m): 12:17am On Jun 13, 2022
Umedia:
Similar thread:https://www.nairaland.com/7174811/no-pvc-no-mass-catholic

This should be a new trend in the Catholic church as another Priest is seen denying members without PVC entry from attending this Sunday Mass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL0tovRiiUk

Source:https://www.facebook.com/100050487580007/posts/565102085182706/?app=fbl

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
You see 2023 election presidency for obi I fully involved my PVC is already here since one Year ago I collected it permanent voters card, we can't continue like this it's either Peter obi or we divide this country Biafra go it's way
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by Mikedu(m): 1:18am On Jun 13, 2022
post=113735083:

U
Whoever you think will move our Darling nation forward.
Let your heart guide you.
We respect everyone's political affiliation.
God bless you.
God bless Nigeria.
Oga you lack morals quite frankly,and on top of that dishonest.
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by adenine02: 4:19am On Jun 13, 2022
winterfell007:

Why will Obi not get votes in the north if not for the hatred you all have for them. I hope you don’t go about preaching equity and fairness. If that is your measure of equity and fairness, then you’re a long way from understanding

I'm not a northerner, I don't hate obi
But the reality is, obi can not win without the support from the north, and the truth of the matter is, they won't support him and we might end up with another Fulani man
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by mhmsadyq(m): 5:51am On Jun 13, 2022
Religion of noisemakers.

They wil make their noise, it is their calling.

While, the people of Allah will have their way.

Continue...
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by ogene70: 6:19am On Jun 13, 2022
Redeem , winners and the rest should follow suit .
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by ufuosman(m): 8:07am On Jun 13, 2022
Good one
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by kingthreat(m): 10:21am On Jun 13, 2022
ken6488:
Do you think he can win kwankwaso or atiku in the north?

If you think APC has a weak base in the North, check the 2015 and 2019 elections.
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by ojembaojemba: 10:24am On Jun 13, 2022
Any Pentecostal church that tries this will collapse within one month.
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by ike007(m): 10:26am On Jun 13, 2022
Do you all see Africans....useless set of people. I regret coming as one
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by ken6488(m): 10:29am On Jun 13, 2022
kingthreat:

If you think APC has a weak base in the North, check the 2015 and 2019 elections.
It is now about the candidate
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by kingthreat(m): 10:39am On Jun 13, 2022
ken6488:
It is now about the candidate

All matters
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by deeva2: 9:15am On Jun 14, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Do you feel BAT would get the amount of Vote Buhari use to get in The North?
I doubt.

North would choose Atiku or Kwankwaso over Tinubu.

Yes and Thats why the battle is between Atiku and Tinubu.. Obi is never a threat..
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by SenatePresdo(m): 10:19am On Jun 14, 2022
deeva2:

Yes and Thats why the battle is between Atiku and Tinubu.. Obi is never a threat..

Tinubu has already lost the South. Because obi has SE/SS.

Which two zones can Tinubu boast of? None.

Obi has more edge over Tinubu in North central.

And obi woul get more votes in SW than Tinubu would get in SE.
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by deeva2: 10:32am On Jun 14, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Tinubu has already lost the South. Because obi has SE/SS.

Which two zones can Tinubu boast of? None.

Obi has more edge over Tinubu in North central.

And obi woul get more votes in SW than Tinubu would get in SE.

Lolzzz This ur analyse is empty and far from fact.

Quote me if OBi wins one LG in the north or any S/W state
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by SenatePresdo(m): 10:52am On Jun 14, 2022
deeva2:

Lolzzz This ur analyse is empty and far from fact.

Quote me if OBi wins one LG in the north or any S/W state

What is fact? That Tinubu would win Obi in SS?

If Tinubu gets 500 votes in the East, obi woul get 900 in the west, that's what I mean. I didn't say obi would win West, learn to understand.
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by deeva2: 11:14am On Jun 14, 2022
SenatePresdo:

What is fact? That Tinubu would win Obi in SS?

If Tinubu gets 500 votes in the East, obi woul get 900 in the west, that's what I mean. I didn't say obi would win West, learn to understand.

Obi is not winning all the S/S states.

Quote me if he win One LG in S/W and northern states..
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by SenatePresdo(m): 11:38am On Jun 14, 2022
deeva2:

Obi is not winning all the S/S states.

Quote me if he win One LG in S/W and northern states..

He would win most states in SS than Tinubu.

Obi would win states in the North, wait until he reveals his VP from the North grin
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by deeva2: 12:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
SenatePresdo:

He would win most states in SS than Tinubu.

Obi would win states in the North, wait until he reveals his VP from the North grin

Let me educate u small.. Atiku lost his state to APC during last general election..

Quote me if Obi wins one LG in the north.
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by SenatePresdo(m): 12:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
deeva2:

Let me educate u small.. Atiku lost his state to APC during last general election..

Quote me if Obi wins one LG in the north.

Atiku lost his state To a fellow Northerner Buhari, he can't lose it to a southerner Tinubu.

Know the difference.
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by deeva2: 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Atiku lost his state To a fellow Northerner Buhari, he can't lose it to a southerner Tinubu.

Know the difference.

On what bases do u think Obi is gonna win any northern state?
Re: Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. by SenatePresdo(m): 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
deeva2:

On what bases do u think Obi is gonna win any northern state?

On the basis that he's yet to pick a deputy from the North.

He has at least six months to campaign around Nigeria.

Till then..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muslims Visit Church In Nasarawa; Celebrate Christmas With Christians / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) / Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.