Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Atiku: The Most Pertinent Tribute To Heroes Of Democracy Is To Kick Out APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: The Most Pertinent Tribute To Heroes Of Democracy Is To Kick Out APC (9617 Views)

Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig / Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus / CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: The Most Pertinent Tribute To Heroes Of Democracy Is To Kick Out APC by Jibabs2(m): 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
The APC you can still went back to tomorrow. Abeg shift make I see road
Re: Atiku: The Most Pertinent Tribute To Heroes Of Democracy Is To Kick Out APC by MVLOX(m): 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
Na you and PDP come be better option abi.... Rubbish
Re: Atiku: The Most Pertinent Tribute To Heroes Of Democracy Is To Kick Out APC by satandeterrible: 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
Peter Obi is not a Saint, but he is the best of the crop.

Nigerians must utilise this opportunity to vote out crooked APC and prevent equally crooked PDP from occupying ASO Rock.

Peter Obi is the only chance we have at saving Nigeria from imminent, total collapse.

PETER OBI 2023!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku: The Most Pertinent Tribute To Heroes Of Democracy Is To Kick Out APC by Skillsnigeria: 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
grin
Re: Atiku: The Most Pertinent Tribute To Heroes Of Democracy Is To Kick Out APC by PeterObi4LP: 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kuginzi:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/06/12/the-most-pertinent-tribute-to-heroes-of-democracy-is-to-kick-out-apc-atiku/

All Nigerians will OBIdiently do as you said by kicking out PDP and APC for the sake of our children and their children chikdren
Re: Atiku: The Most Pertinent Tribute To Heroes Of Democracy Is To Kick Out APC by olarent: 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
Is to kick out both of you[b][/b]
Re: Atiku: The Most Pertinent Tribute To Heroes Of Democracy Is To Kick Out APC by BabaIbo: 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
We are kicking both of you out if possible!
Re: Atiku: The Most Pertinent Tribute To Heroes Of Democracy Is To Kick Out APC by kwasoly(m): 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
Re: Atiku: The Most Pertinent Tribute To Heroes Of Democracy Is To Kick Out APC by saintol(m): 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
To kick out both APC and PDP is the best thing to do.
Re: Atiku: The Most Pertinent Tribute To Heroes Of Democracy Is To Kick Out APC by pat077: 5:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
Pdp and apc, una be the same.
Re: Atiku: The Most Pertinent Tribute To Heroes Of Democracy Is To Kick Out APC by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
You want to kick out Tinubu, one of the warhorses of Nigeria's democratic struggles? You were still collecting tips in the border posts as a Customs intern when Tinubu was leading the fight against military dictatorship as a major financier of Radio Kudirat and sponsor of countless trips of partisans through the Seme Border. In appreciative societies, Tinubu would have earned leadership just by the asking. There's no exaggeration in this, bro, because you and Tinubu ain't broadcasting on the same wavelength! He was there right from the beginning, especially starting from when Arthur Nzeribe, Uche Chukwumerije, Daniel Kanu and countless other Igbo compatriots were serving as the mouthpiece of the Oppressors! It's there in the newspapers of the time - no one is exaggerating here - because what is written is written. How can you then say that you who's invited should preside at the head of the Dining Table? Check it out.
Re: Atiku: The Most Pertinent Tribute To Heroes Of Democracy Is To Kick Out APC by Kobicove(m): 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
Atiku has no moral right to criticize the APC because his party is no better! undecided
Re: Atiku: The Most Pertinent Tribute To Heroes Of Democracy Is To Kick Out APC by PericomaNwankwo: 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
The worst thing that will happen to Nigeria is Atiku
Re: Atiku: The Most Pertinent Tribute To Heroes Of Democracy Is To Kick Out APC by Eriokanmi: 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
ProfOkai:
grin
APCheat you helped to form....?
I am gently OBIdient
Atiku thinks we're still foolish lol. E go shock all of them. Awon ole.

Our elders said in the interest of equity and fairness, presidency should be zoned to the south east, they refused. I really pity Mr Onu. He was shouting at the APC's monetized primaries, Where's the justice...! Where's the equity...!?

The joy I had was that Obi came out. I had lost hope before then. Now, they're planning a Muslim-muslim ticket. I wonder what they take Nigerians for. E go shock them. Before people call me ipob, I'm yoruba by blood!

1 Like

Re: Atiku: The Most Pertinent Tribute To Heroes Of Democracy Is To Kick Out APC by seunayantokun(m): 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
How are you different from Buhari? Birds of a feather.
Re: Atiku: The Most Pertinent Tribute To Heroes Of Democracy Is To Kick Out APC by Ijoba85: 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
Don't make the mistake of voting a party, vote the individual, can Atiku enter USA ? His haliburton corruption charges linger on....Read about him more from Obasanjo's book: MY WATCH...
Jostoman:
Yes o and we are very determined to kick out the poverty and blood sucking party called APC this time around.
Re: Atiku: The Most Pertinent Tribute To Heroes Of Democracy Is To Kick Out APC by Moneyboyz: 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kick out APC so they can defect to your party and continue to bring misfortune to Nigerians.

If any zombie believes this shit then you are very stupid. APC PDP bla bla bla are all the same politicians changing baskets.
These are just propaganda, believe you are chasing out a party at your own risk.
Re: Atiku: The Most Pertinent Tribute To Heroes Of Democracy Is To Kick Out APC by safeopportunity(m): 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
What are you prices

Ejirochocho:
we at Style Furniture, Furniture's with an ease of comfort. Let me Build your next Sofa chair.

Contact my signature for more
Re: Atiku: The Most Pertinent Tribute To Heroes Of Democracy Is To Kick Out APC by SpecialEdition: 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
Lie no dey finish

Re: Atiku: The Most Pertinent Tribute To Heroes Of Democracy Is To Kick Out APC by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kick APC Out?
Re: Atiku: The Most Pertinent Tribute To Heroes Of Democracy Is To Kick Out APC by Moneyboyz: 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ijoba85:
Don't make the mistake of voting a party, vote the individual, can Atiku enter USA ? His haliburton corruption charges linger on....Read about him more from Obasanjo's book: MY WATCH...

Bro leave them be, sometimes I wish everyone would reason like me but no, the way people reason sometimes makes me wonder of all humans are truly humans, no wonder some People still fall for scams in this 21st century.

If he they kick out APC today, all of them will defect to PDP and continue the trend.
It never ends.
Re: Atiku: The Most Pertinent Tribute To Heroes Of Democracy Is To Kick Out APC by akanbiaa(m): 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
NoToTerrorists:
Why not put energy to promote your candidates instead of condemning another party's choice. Since it boils down to who can convince the largest numbers of voters to vote in their favor , complaining about another party's choice means your party has nothing good to offer.
Re: Atiku: The Most Pertinent Tribute To Heroes Of Democracy Is To Kick Out APC by amadil14(m): 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
The one you initiated
Re: Atiku: The Most Pertinent Tribute To Heroes Of Democracy Is To Kick Out APC by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
baylord77:
Peter Obi we know.

Uzukwu Patrick Eze:

Peter Obi came out with
just a pass in philosophy
from UNN, not a first
class, 2nd class upper or
lower or even a Third class.
But today he flaunts

So where did this exceptional BRILLIANCE of Peter Obi come from? Through experiences garnered in Street Trading?
Re: Atiku: The Most Pertinent Tribute To Heroes Of Democracy Is To Kick Out APC by onuman: 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kick out APC and PDP.
Re: Atiku: The Most Pertinent Tribute To Heroes Of Democracy Is To Kick Out APC by ProfOkai: 6:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Atiku thinks we're still foolish lol. E go shock all of them. Awon ole.

Our elders said in the interest of equity and fairness, presidency should be zoned to the south east, they refused. I really pity Mr Onu. He was shouting at the APC's monetized primaries, Where's the justice...! Where's the equity...!?

The joy I had was that Obi came out. I had lost hope before then. Now, they're planning a Muslim-muslim ticket. I wonder what they take Nigerians for. E go shock them. Before people call me ipob, I'm yoruba by blood!

God bless you...
Re: Atiku: The Most Pertinent Tribute To Heroes Of Democracy Is To Kick Out APC by Picardor2: 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
Jostoman:
Yes o and we are very determined to kick out the poverty and blood sucking party called APC this time around.
yes oo my brother. Not just Apc buh Pdp
Re: Atiku: The Most Pertinent Tribute To Heroes Of Democracy Is To Kick Out APC by codedguy1(m): 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
Okealaaye:

Uzukwu Patrick Eze:

Peter Obi came out with
just a pass in philosophy
from UNN, not a first
class, 2nd class upper or
lower or even a Third class.
But today he flaunts

So where did this exceptional BRILLIANCE of Peter Obi come from? Through experiences garnered in Street Trading?

This is so lame!
Re: Atiku: The Most Pertinent Tribute To Heroes Of Democracy Is To Kick Out APC by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
codedguy1:

This is so lame!

No, it ain't lame, Padna. Just put up your own argument without abuse or curse.
Re: Atiku: The Most Pertinent Tribute To Heroes Of Democracy Is To Kick Out APC by Ten06(m): 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
The youth have decided to kick both APC and PDP out. Enough of playing politics with our live

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal: Our Pains Are Temporary – FG To Nigerians / $35bn Required To Kick-Start Road Construction Nationwide – Umahi / Ngige, Obi Bicker Over Improved Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.