Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Why Is Peter Obi Living In Tinubu’s Slave Camp And Not Anambra? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Peter Obi Living In Tinubu’s Slave Camp And Not Anambra? (836 Views)

Opinion - Why Is Peter Obi Living In The Southwest? / Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos) / 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Peter Obi Living In Tinubu’s Slave Camp And Not Anambra? by cocolacec(m): 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
Why is Peter Obi living in Tinubu's Lagos after been a governor himself of Anambra state for 8 years.
The pics below is one of the many reasons.
On the left is Lagos state water corporations headquarters while on the right is that of Anambra state which Obi China ruled for 8 years.
But hating crickets, losers & inebriated self-delusionists want us to believe Obi China is better than Asiwaju.
I guess we need more psychiatric hospitals in this country first before we start talking about development.

By Michael Ogueke #MO

8 Likes

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Living In Tinubu’s Slave Camp And Not Anambra? by Thoh(m): 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
Because Anambra is too small.

Anambra is two times smaller than Mashegu local government area of Niger State and flat head Minority Igbos will be troubling it all over.

They can never rule Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Living In Tinubu’s Slave Camp And Not Anambra? by aikyg(m): 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
Come on bro. Everybody knows that Peter Obi lives in Onitsha and he has been living there since he left office. He only comes to Lagos for business and the last time I checked there is nothing wrong with him coming to wrong for business and meeting. This is fake news.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Living In Tinubu’s Slave Camp And Not Anambra? by Thoh(m): 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
aikyg:
Come on bro. Everybody knows that Peter Obi lives in Onitsha and he has been living there since he left office. He only comes to Lagos for business and the last time I checked there is nothing wrong with him coming to wrong for business and meeting. This is fake news.

That's a lie.

Peter Obi does not live in Onitsha I know Onitsha well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Living In Tinubu’s Slave Camp And Not Anambra? by obi4eze(m): 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
Is that the issue now?

Like seriously?

Do you pay rent for him?
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Living In Tinubu’s Slave Camp And Not Anambra? by DiscoverID: 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
obi4eze:
Is that the issue now?

Like seriously?

Do you pay rent for him?
Yes, How could he be running away from the heaven he created? He must move back to that El dorado.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Living In Tinubu’s Slave Camp And Not Anambra? by IamWonderful: 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
The fear of unknown gunmen, the heavy igbotic ascent speaking, akpu munching goblin will not want to end up in IPOB cannibals stomach

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Living In Tinubu’s Slave Camp And Not Anambra? by lathrowinger: 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
After abandon his boiz "unknown gunmen"

Come hide for Lagos

Mc go throw am lagoon

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Living In Tinubu’s Slave Camp And Not Anambra? by gidgiddy: 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
cocolacec:
Why is Peter Obi living in Tinubu's Lagos after been a governor himself of Anambra state for 8 years.
On the left is Lagos state water corporations headquarters while on the right is that of Anambra state which Obi China ruled for 8 years.
But hating crickets, losers & inebriated self-delusionists want us to believe Obi China is better than Asiwaju.
I guess we need more psychiatric hospitals in this country first before we start talking about development.

By Michael Ogueke #MO

It is only with Peter Obi that I have ever heard that a Governor must live in his home state after leaving office

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Living In Tinubu’s Slave Camp And Not Anambra? by Kosoco(m): 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
Another Daft
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Living In Tinubu’s Slave Camp And Not Anambra? by AbijaJ: 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
Only a fool would blame Peter Obi for refusing the live in Anambra. With the way UGM is indiscriminately killing Ibo people all over iboland, who can blame him? Besides, he's not the only Ibo billionaire that has refused the stay in Anambra. Even Obiano couldn't wait to leave the state after handing over to Soludo. And we are all witnesses to the hell that ipob/UGM are giving the current governor. So make Una cut Obi some slack.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Living In Tinubu’s Slave Camp And Not Anambra? by osinbanjoisaliar: 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
Bill Clinton na from Georgia. Him even govern Georgia for 8years.And yet him preside over America for 8years. Georgia na Ajegunle compared to New York, yet no new Yorker talk this kind nonsense wen you jus talk. Even Obama na from Chicago, the most crime ridden state in USA, yet him govern America for 8years.Orna no know politics at all. Na so orna almost kill Tinubu lifetime ambition with orna incompetence
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Living In Tinubu’s Slave Camp And Not Anambra? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
cocolacec:

By Michael Ogueke #MO

Tinubu paid online miscreants don't have sense. It's either you're an illiterate or you're totally senseless.

Lagos was the Federal capital even before Tinubu was born. It has always been Nigeria's most developed city even before Tinubu was born. What Abuja is to Nigeria now is what Lagos used to be!

Tinubu didn't do anything to make Lagos great, instead he has stealing it dry.

Tinubu is from Iragbiji in Osun state, and that village has not seen development.

If you have sense and conscience, you won't be peddling lies and propaganda just to make an old man who can't walk without risking a fall yet wants to be president. Someone who now pees and poos on himself anything his pampas fills up. Someone who is already suffering from Parkinson's disease!

They use sufferness swear for you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Living In Tinubu’s Slave Camp And Not Anambra? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
Peter Obi lives in GRA Onitsha.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Living In Tinubu’s Slave Camp And Not Anambra? by osinbanjoisaliar: 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
lathrowinger:
After abandon his boiz "unknown gunmen"

Come hide for Lagos

Mc go throw am lagoon

Bill Clinton be former governor of Georgia. But na for New York him dey stay, not Alabama. This yar argument na wetin pesin wen no go school dey talk. Abeg, defend yar Alma mater and stop to dey embarrass dem with this nonsense.
Note: I no dey support Obi at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Living In Tinubu’s Slave Camp And Not Anambra? by abiodunalabama: 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
aikyg:
Why Peter Obi has house in Lagos and Tinubu doesn’t have house in Anambra?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Living In Tinubu’s Slave Camp And Not Anambra? by Tdoctor(m): 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
Keep deceiving yourselves. You know in your hearts that Nigerians want a change and that Tinubu does not represent that change.
We know those behind the Pandora report. It failed to stick.
Keep trying! God will judge all who try to hold Nigeria and Nigerians in slavery.

God bless Peter Obi!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Living In Tinubu’s Slave Camp And Not Anambra? by Tdoctor(m): 5:30pm On Jun 12, 2022
abiodunalabama:

He can live anywhere he likes. Peter will still be voted! You guys will work for your BMC money this period! grin grin
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Living In Tinubu’s Slave Camp And Not Anambra? by lathrowinger: 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Bill Clinton be former governor of Georgia. But na for New York him dey stay, not Alabama. This yar argument na wetin pesin wen no go school dey talk. Abeg, defend yar Alma mater and stop to dey embarrass dem with this nonsense.
Note: I no dey support Obi at all

Werey don dey distance himself, after seeing Obi in tear come 2023

If u like support Flat-head

That's your business

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Living In Tinubu’s Slave Camp And Not Anambra? by Arysexy(m): 5:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
Peter Obi lives in Onitsha GRA.

The Osborne flat he rented in lagos is a temporary place he stays whenever in lagos or traveling out via MMA lagos. He even said it in an interview that when EFCC searched the flat it was her wife's property that was found there as he doesn't stay there.

Bring on another distraction. Nigerians are massively getting OBIdient.

Enough of kleptomaniac ancestors looting the country for their children while we the youth bear the brunt of their maladministration

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Living In Tinubu’s Slave Camp And Not Anambra? by osinbanjoisaliar: 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
lathrowinger:

Werey don dey distance himself, after seeing Obi in tear come 2023

If u like support Flat-head

That's your business

Check my past posts. I never support Obi before. I no dey support failures or phools. I counter yar statement because na senseless talk. I no like to dey see illiterate threads and posts. E dey pepper me for body
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Living In Tinubu’s Slave Camp And Not Anambra? by lathrowinger: 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Check my past posts. I never support Obi before. I no dey support failures or phools. I counter yar statement because na senseless talk. I no like to dey see illiterate threads and posts. E dey pepper me for body

Who know nna, na that same pepper go kill you o, coz I no tag u.

Comment your own jeje then Waka pass

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Living In Tinubu’s Slave Camp And Not Anambra? by Tdoctor(m): 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
lathrowinger:

Who know nna, na that same pepper go kill you o, coz I no tag u.

Comment your own jeje then Waka pass

If you like dress him in a Japanese attire! It won't work. We know una modus operandi! Peter Obi is it!
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Living In Tinubu’s Slave Camp And Not Anambra? by DOTian: 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
He is living in the former federal capital built by all Nigerians and not in Oshogbo or irigbaji

cocolacec:

By Michael Ogueke #MO
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Living In Tinubu’s Slave Camp And Not Anambra? by techWriter3: 8:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
That's a truth
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Living In Tinubu’s Slave Camp And Not Anambra? by ken6488(m): 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
Election is not yet over you have started crying
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Living In Tinubu’s Slave Camp And Not Anambra? by PVision2020(m): 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
Lol...why won't he he reside in Lagos, a place he can walk freely both day and night without security.

I dare him to walk the street of Onitsha tomorrow Morning if Ipob won't cannibalize him.

https://dailypost.ng/2017/04/19/seized-43million-efcc-searches-peter-obis-apartment/
https://www.theelitesng.com/peter-obi-andy-his-n250million-osborne-towers-apartments/

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Living In Tinubu’s Slave Camp And Not Anambra? by aikyg(m): 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
abiodunalabama:

Here bro.
https://www.nairaland.com/4804873/peter-obi-spotted-house-onitsha

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Indeed Visited Wike Today / 10 Reasons Why You Should leave Peter Obi And Vote Tinubu As President / Peter Obi Did By Not Visit Owo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.