Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Peter Obi Indeed Visited Wike Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Indeed Visited Wike Today (839 Views)

Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt / 2023: Kwankwaso to meet Wike today in Port Harcourt / Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Indeed Visited Wike Today by bastardmod: 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2022

Re: Peter Obi Indeed Visited Wike Today by bastardmod: 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
Nairaland servers overwhelmed, pictures not loading
Re: Peter Obi Indeed Visited Wike Today by helinues: 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
Wike won't make that costly mistake cos LP or Obi can't safe his ass
Re: Peter Obi Indeed Visited Wike Today by Kuruptnigga: 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
How this one take be news now lipsrsealed
Re: Peter Obi Indeed Visited Wike Today by bastardmod: 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
helinues:
Wike won't make that costly mistake cos LP or Obi can't safe his ass

Hahahahaha....tears as sweet as Fanta.

After wike was bashed like a nonentity, you think he won't fight hard?

Just know that with edo and rivers looking obis way , SS and SE are locked down.

Lagos will definitely produce at least 25 percent, plateau, and benue , and kaduna also .
Now show me another candidate that will outperform this, and I'm being very modest
Re: Peter Obi Indeed Visited Wike Today by bastardmod: 10:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
How this one take be news now lipsrsealed

It's news, wike is about to give them wortorwotor, and obi will be the main beneficiary
Re: Peter Obi Indeed Visited Wike Today by helinues: 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
bastardmod:

Hahahahaha....tears as sweet as Fanta.

After wike was bashed like a nonentity, you think he won't fight hard?

Just know that with edo and rivers looking obis way , SS and SE are locked down.

Lagos will definitely produce at least 25 percent, plateau, and benue , and kaduna also .
Now show me another candidate that will outperform this, and I'm being very modest

Fight hard and join mushroom party like LP??

Can LP win any seat in Rivers state not to talk of winning the presidential election
Re: Peter Obi Indeed Visited Wike Today by bastardmod: 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
helinues:

Fight hard and join mushroom party like LP??

Can LP win any seat in Rivers state not to talk of winning the presidential election

Even without election elected officials are already defecting to Labour Party.

Oga join the movement now oo
Re: Peter Obi Indeed Visited Wike Today by helinues: 10:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
bastardmod:

Even without election elected officials are already defecting to Labour Party.

Oga join the movement now oo

So those who won Pdp party tickets have also defected to LP?

I no dey join loser party. Those with highest records of loosing support have already joined so na indication for imminent loss

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Indeed Visited Wike Today by bastardmod: 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
helinues:

So those who won Pdp party tickets have also defected to LP?

That's not what I said.

Stop changing goal post...
First you guys said labor has no candidates or elected officials, now sitting elected officials are defecting to labor ...wetin una wan tok again?
Re: Peter Obi Indeed Visited Wike Today by helinues: 10:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
bastardmod:

That's not what I said.

First you guys said labor has no candidates or elected officials, now sitting elected officials are defecting to labor ...wetin una wan tok again?

Toh, those are joining to add to the votes but not changing anything
Re: Peter Obi Indeed Visited Wike Today by Kuruptnigga: 10:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
bastardmod:

It's news, wike is about to give them wortorwotor, and obi will be the main beneficiary
No source
Re: Peter Obi Indeed Visited Wike Today by Jennyjay283: 10:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
A work well done!
Re: Peter Obi Indeed Visited Wike Today by press9jatv: 10:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
Wike mr Projects is chilling with Bauch State Governor, Senator Bala Mohammed

Re: Peter Obi Indeed Visited Wike Today by Difrent: 10:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
bastardmod:

That's not what I said.

Only Legislators that didnt win return tickets are going to LP....they are not on the ballot and they wont be in the assembly in 2023 so its useless because they wont be in the legislature when they will be needed to add value to LP.
Remember Legislators lose their seat if they defect.....so forget the idea that elected pdp or apc legislators will defect to LP.
Those ones defecting now know nobody will bother taking them to court over the defection because they are already on their way out
Re: Peter Obi Indeed Visited Wike Today by Amos1423(m): 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
Wike is not a new Comer in politics, he has achieved what the professor couldn't achieve in nearly eight years.. I support this union with one flyover named after Obi!

Make I pitch my tent here cause dos topic go cook! Incase una see graduate trainee work for Rivers State for IT field Abeg I dey ready to do am o.. I get HND for computer science and I Sabi operate computer, do graphics design as well as do one or two for camera and I am ready to learn biko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Indeed Visited Wike Today by bastardmod: 11:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
[quote author=bastardmod post=114063980]For those claiming its old news

grin

Peter Obi, testing the microphone grin grin

Obi visits Wike

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://punchng.com/obi-visits-wike-in-rivers-amidst-defection-rumours/%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwjn1PahiML4AhUWwIUKHfq4DUcQ0PADKAB6BAgMEAE&usg=AOvVaw3uXGLcayQijrTEMY3juV5L
Re: Peter Obi Indeed Visited Wike Today by Demigod22: 11:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
If Pandora Peter Obi like he should visit Vladimir Putin, he won't still win the election. Wike will just spend Rivers money and still be dragged by EFCC post his tenure.
Re: Peter Obi Indeed Visited Wike Today by bastardmod: 7:28am On Jun 23, 2022
Demigod22:
If Pandora Peter Obi like he should visit Vladimir Putin, he won't still win the election. Wike will just spend Rivers money and still be dragged by EFCC post his tenure.

Your tears are sweeter than fanta....cry on boyyyyy

(1) (Reply)

Dont Touch Seun / Pretending To Be A Peter Obi Supporter And Insulting Other Tribes / Sugar Mummy Caught Boyfriend Pants Down With Another Girl At A Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.