Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page (42262 Views)

Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun, Asks Her IG Followers How Church Was Today / 'Hips Don't Lie' - Mayorkun Commented On His Mother, Toyin Adewale's Photos / Braless Lady Throws Herself On Ground After Naira Marley Commented On Her Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by unclesuruoffi: 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2019
Niniola, who has been promoting her "new single" lately was left stunned after American rapper and producer Timbaland commented on her IG page. 

Niniola was left stunned after Timbaland commented 'Your single' on her Instagram page, she couldn't by drop a 'huhhh OMG  Thank u so much OMGGGGGG!!!' response. Here is a screenshot below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/12/niniola-stunned-after-timbaland-commented-on-her-ig-page/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by Onyi22(f): 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2019
Does it call for celebration?

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by saddeeqrunka(m): 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2019
Mtceewww!

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by bugggg: 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2019
wizzy followed one the other day she ran mad .... shior

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by LesbianBoy(m): 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2019
Would she have reacted this way if it was an upcoming producer or artiste that said that on her page?

I have said on here before....Nigerian girls respect ONLY rich and successful guys!

207 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by Adeoludt(m): 9:02pm On Mar 12, 2019
Pele
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by delugajackson: 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2019
Just a single comment from Timbaland and she's already getting wet in her nether region. I'm sure she won't mind giving him a one night stand for this gesture.

94 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by TimiRume(f): 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2019
I find her reaction very distasteful. You are a celebrity for chrissake. Even if you are no celeb, don't ever act thirsty like this.

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by itspzpics(m): 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2019
Lol
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
grin I like niniola but she loves big preeek and a lot money from rich men

Bring your Adsense and website so I can buy them

5 Likes

Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by nonye6194: 11:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
See how he shot his shot there? Now he'll slide into DM for a collabo wink

and Ninola come dey reply like sey Michael Jackson commented on her status grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by ADRIAN88(m): 1:23am On Mar 13, 2019
TimiRume:
I find her reaction very distasteful. You are a celebrity for chrissake. Even if you are no celeb, don't ever act thirsty like this.

Celebrities do it to themselves all the time, nothing thirsty about it, go on youtube to see celebrity reactions to their fellow colleagues, you'd be stunned.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by saucelake231(m): 1:26am On Mar 13, 2019
bugggg:
wizzy followed one the other day she ran mad .... shior
I swea...this our Nigeria mentality..... na only GOD fit help us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by Patrinus: 6:23am On Mar 13, 2019
Question: Are you single?
Answer: gibberish.. OMG....gibberish...more gibberish

That's a typical naija babe for you. Later they wonder why no one's asking them out! undecided

8 Likes

Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by SocialJustice: 7:24am On Mar 13, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Would she have reacted this way if it was an upcoming producer or artiste that said that on her page?

I have said on here before....Nigerian girls respect ONLY rich and successful guys!
Na so life be. You're as good as dead if you're not rich and powerful.

6 Likes

Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by victvames(m): 7:28am On Mar 13, 2019
Patrinus:
Question: Are you single?
Answer: gibberish.. OMG....gibberish...more gibberish

That's a typical naija babe for you. Later they wonder why no one's asking them out! undecided

I don't like her reaction though but, It wasn't a question, he said he love her single (her new song)

9 Likes

Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 13, 2019
Onyi22:
B POSITIVE FOR ONCE
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by mungoparks: 8:30am On Mar 13, 2019
This girl is too loose undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by Alejoas(m): 9:34am On Mar 13, 2019
Small girl things grin
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by anonymous1759(m): 9:34am On Mar 13, 2019
Onyi22:

Very big?
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by YesNo(m): 9:34am On Mar 13, 2019
So?
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by Pidginwhisper: 9:35am On Mar 13, 2019
angry
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by BafanaBafana: 9:36am On Mar 13, 2019
She fall my hand. At least do small forming. Does she know she is a celebrity at all?
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by adoho(m): 9:36am On Mar 13, 2019
Come let's invest in IBEJU lekki

*Gracias Commercial*
Location: *Ibeju Lekki sharing boundary with Dangote refinery*
Title: *C of O*
Price: *8million Per Plot*

*Beach Front Courts*
Location: *Ibeju Lekki sharing boundary with the free trade Zone on the express road*
Title: *Excision*
Price: *4.5Million per plot*

*Hopewell Park Estate*
Located: *Ibeju Lekki 12 minutes drive from Dangote refinery*
Price: *2.5million per plot*

*Gracias Courts II*
Location: *Origanrigan 2 minutes drive after Lekki Free Trade Zone*
Price: *N6million Per Plot*
Title: *Approved Excision*

*Livewell Estate*
Price: *N2.7million Per Plot* with 10% discount on outright purchase

*East Amber Estate*
Price: *N12.5M Per Plot*
Title: *Governor's Consent*

*Oasis Garden, Epe*
Price: *N2M Per Plot* *10% Discount on Valentine Day Only*
Title: *Registered Survey*

*Westwood Park Estate*
Location: *Behind Novare Mall (Shoprite) Sangotedo and Close to Lagos Business School*
Price: *N17.5M Per Plot*

*Berry Court Estate*
Price: *N18M Per Plot*

*Norris Green Estate*
Price: *N1.6M Per Plot*
Title: *Registered Survey*
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by grandstar(m): 9:37am On Mar 13, 2019
Who won't comment? What she is wearing can make Buhari comment!
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 13, 2019
Timbaland means, "I want to fvck you"

Instead of saying "yes" or "no", she is thanking him. tongue

1 Like

Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by Chisaedhor: 9:37am On Mar 13, 2019
Rubbish who is now Timberland
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by piippa(m): 9:38am On Mar 13, 2019
anonymous1759:

Very big?
It calls for celebration when arguably one of the best producers in history loves a song from a Nigerian Artist. Even Davido and Wizkid will react to it. You think is easy to get Timber to be on a track.... Ask upcoming artist how easy it is to get an established producer to work with.

14 Likes

Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by piippa(m): 9:38am On Mar 13, 2019
Chisaedhor:
Rubbish who is now Timberland

One of the best producers in history.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo Opens Up: Distance, Disagreement Contributed To My Marriage Breakup / 2baba And His Daughter, Olivi Idibia Relaxing In Bed / Wole Soyinka & Wife Folake, Step Out For Mo Abudu's Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.