Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

No PVC No Entry - OPM Pastor Declares (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No PVC No Entry - OPM Pastor Declares (photos) (309 Views)

OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Hospitalized / Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. / No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No PVC No Entry - OPM Pastor Declares (photos) by APC2: 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
This is the pastor that relocated the parents of Debora who was killed for blasphemy to Port harcourt.
This is what he says on his facebook page. The christian churches are really waking up. This muslim-muslim ticket issue will unite the christians I think.

Re: No PVC No Entry - OPM Pastor Declares (photos) by Dreal1247: 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
The music is becoming a reality. Let there be true election for once and let the people cast their votes and let their votes speak for them.
Re: No PVC No Entry - OPM Pastor Declares (photos) by iCauseTrouble: 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
I have also told all my female friends to get their PVC. henceforth, No PVC, No SEX!
Re: No PVC No Entry - OPM Pastor Declares (photos) by Fahdiga(m): 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
If you don't have PVC don't quote me
Re: No PVC No Entry - OPM Pastor Declares (photos) by APC2: 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
Dreal1247:
The music is becoming a reality. Let there be true election for once and let the people cast their votes and let their votes speak for them.
My happines is that INEC have said that results will be transmitted directly from the polling unit. That will make rigging difficult. Most election rigging happens at the collation centre. If the result will be transmitted electronically where everybody will witness, then the rigging will be lesser. In the server control room, i believe the personel there will be more than 10, so bribing them all will not be easy. My friend who is working with INEC told me that the new arrangement is almost perfect. That even if ballot box is hijacked, it will not affect the result as incident form will not be used and only those verified by the voters machine that will count. Let's see
Re: No PVC No Entry - OPM Pastor Declares (photos) by amanda2013(f): 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
Holy anger. I don't blame anybody because Christians really suffered in this buhari era. To be frank it will be an insult to the Christians especially Christian north if APC really decides to give their vp ticket to a Muslim. Nigeria is a secular state and every religion should be carried along.
Re: No PVC No Entry - OPM Pastor Declares (photos) by Romanoff(f): 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
Let all churches follow suit.
Re: No PVC No Entry - OPM Pastor Declares (photos) by PeterObi4LP: 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hahahahahah I laughed in Putin voice.
I am beginning to loving this wake up calls by Catholic, Pentecostals, Traditional and even Pegans admonishing their members to obtain their PVC. First it was a music show in Lagos using PVC as gate pass, now churches have followed.

Like I keep saying, the Revolution that will hit Nigeria few months from now about getting PVC and voting the right candidate will shock many. All this wake up calls is just to get it right and vote Peter Obi.

Mr. President @MBuhari, if there is nothing you can do for us before leaving office, kindly do us a favour by not interfering in 2023 general election. Let people vote count for once.

1 Like

Re: No PVC No Entry - OPM Pastor Declares (photos) by APC2: 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
Romanoff:
Let all churches follow suit.
By next Sunday, a lot of churches will follow this. You will see an unprecedented unity among christians after Tinubu announce his muslim VP. The waking up of church is good for a healthy democracy.
Re: No PVC No Entry - OPM Pastor Declares (photos) by youngsahito(m): 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
APC2:

My happines is that INEC have said that results will be transmitted directly from the polling unit. That will make rigging difficult. Most election rigging happens at the collation centre. If the result will be transmitted electronically where everybody will witness, then the rigging will be lesser. In the server control room, i believe the personel there will be more than 10, so bribing them all will not be easy. My friend who is working with INEC told me that the new arrangement is almost perfect. That even if ballot box is hijacked, it will not affect the result as incident form will not be used and only those verified by the voters machine that will count. Let's see
how will they count the result of ballot box that was hijacked?

(1) (Reply)

Who Thought A Tanker Driver Could Remind Us Of Christ? / Who, Is The God Of The Sabbath? Is It Jesus Christ Or Our Father In Heaven / Before You Sleep Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.