Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State (21026 Views)

INEC Delists 1.1 Million Voters Over Double Registration, Ineligibility / APC Governors Will Mobilise For Ize-iyamu’s Victory - Governor Bagudu / 2019: Okorocha Fumes, Says APC Will Lose 5 Million Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by Mandate2023: 6:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Hustle is real. Everybody wan scam bobo iragbiji

Na so u talk till he get d party ticket
Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
ralphelo:

You guyz said BAT will never get APC ticket!
You guyz dont understand Nigeria politics and failed to learn again and again.
BAT is the next President of Nigeria.
He is the one the majority of Nigerians want and that will be clear to you all in 2023 general election.
Bribing delegates with 25000$ is different from General elections.

3 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by Brytfashionworl(m): 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
mujibson:
I was told if I want a better future for my kids, I should vote Peter Obi. The people who voted for him as governor, how are they doing now?
they are doing well, go and verify
Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by kingbee90: 6:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
Abdul05:
We are expecting political mass movement from North and south south .. grin

Tinubu all the way.... grin grin

P0wer must come down south not up north.. grin

Let us break the jinx that power belongs to the North... grin grin

Story!!
You Afonjas Did not think of power remaining in South South in 2015. Na now una dey think of South South unity to vote for an Afonja candidate who is very old, corrupt & very sick.
We go shock una.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by desiredhome: 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://leadership.ng/2023-well-mobilise-1m-voters-for-tinubu-in-rivers-abe/
Nigerians and greed sha, .......even when the person is sick?.....
This tinubu needs serious medical attention oooo......

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by NoToTerrorists: 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
lathrowinger:

Try billboard next time, this 1 too small

I can't see from Afar
You are in Northern Kaduna, and your brothers are killing those in Southern Kaduna, but no, your eye won’t see that, instead you are straining your eyes to see my address to Rivers state. Keep straining till you get blind and be used to make money for almajiris.

Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by NADFOR: 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by BENCHOKCONSULT: 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2022

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by lathrowinger: 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
NoToTerrorists:
You are in Northern Kaduna, and your brothers are killing those in Southern Kaduna, but no, your eye won’t see that, instead you are straining your eyes to see my address to Rivers state. Keep straining till you get blind and be used to make money for almajiris.

Not only northern KADUNA, I dey ogun state and nothing will ever makes me leave here.

Mugun dey find location
Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by Addme: 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
mujibson:
I was told if I want a better future for my kids, I should vote Peter Obi. The people who voted for him as governor, how are they doing now?
Lol you are a bad person. You don finally cast am
Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by Oyindidi(f): 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
oga go sleep abeg
Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
DSC7:
grin cheesy cheesy

Bobo juice

He just dey press Sai Kaka mumu button anyhow grin cheesy
This is zobo!

A very cold zobo tongue grin
Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by robosky02(m): 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
NoToTerrorists:
Portharcourt people if una like, allow them to hand you over to another dictator who forced Buhari on you people.

He is speaking for himself and Family

Rivers state will vote peter obi

4 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by uniquelyspecial(m): 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
(
Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by NoToTerrorists: 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
lathrowinger:

Not only northern KADUNA, I dey ogun state and nothing will ever makes me leave here.

Mugun dey find location
But you are deceiving people that you are in Kaduna, just as your candidate has deceived you. Note that Ogun State People are already divided and no Ogun State Christian will support a Muslim - Muslim ticket and someone that will be running to London every week for his health.

Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by uniquelyspecial(m): 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
Abdul05:

People like us are not interested in breaking anything. We won't vote out of sentiments.
We only want a president that can save this collapsing country.

To us, Tinubu is not the one.

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by Munzy14(m): 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
Crixxx:
You and your family reach 1m?
25k Tinubu dollar must enter his pocket by any means..grin grin

Person wey him entire party vote never reach ordinary 200 thousand for Rivers, want to form Kano vote...lmao
Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by samx4real(m): 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
Oga Abe

This is the right time to endsars.

End old men government,
End bad government.
Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by lathrowinger: 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
NoToTerrorists:
But you are deceiving people that you are in Kaduna, just as your candidate has deceived you. Note that Ogun State People are already divided and no Ogun State Christian will support a Muslim - Muslim ticket and someone that will be running to London every week for his health.

Oga Pandora.

Face your China-product
Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by sukar886: 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
Keep on collecting tinubu, s money, u will soon pay for it, u better tell him the truth than wasting his money ...
Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by NoToTerrorists: 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
lathrowinger:

Whoa! Thanks for the clarification.

You’re welcome.

Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by Daum: 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
Abdul05:

Tinubu didn't care about the south in 2015
The south south don't care about him.
Just watch the votes
Even Buhari votes go plenty pass Tinubu own

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by Hairyrapunzel: 6:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
omoredia:
Peter Obi can go into the election and be guaranteed that he already has the votes of the south south, south east and north central in the bag. He will get nothing less than 30 percent of votes in the south west. He should thus get his vp from the north east.

This one you are talking you are probably in one community in a ward in a LGA that they don't even know Peter Obi.
Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by edungene7: 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
who know this one? PH way eyes tear go come vote Tinubu joker u self wan scam BAT I see Tinubu fighting dirty at last after enough scamming by hungry polithieficians
Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by Ancestortinubu: 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
Egbo mi, let's support Peter obi. I am from osun state

quote author=Abdul05 post=113736471] We are expecting political mass movement from North and south south .. grin

Let us break the jinx that power belongs to the North... grin grin[/quote]
Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by Coldie(m): 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
Empty promises, Apc cannot get 1million votes from rivers state unless they rig that election, Nigerian are really angry with Apc government, this one no be hear say. With all Apc government power with the big 3 states like kano, kaduna and katsina supporting Buhari. These 3 states right from time even before Buhari became president he was always winning there back to back, now he is no longer president the votes from those areas will be divided.

2 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by kingyakos: 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
Mummyfour:
please reduce the tempo of this vawulence grin.
Today na church

U get PVC?
Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by Hassanmaye(m): 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by Lightorder: 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
mujibson:
well. Leave your village abule onikparaga for once , go see or hear wetin they happen elsewhere before you talk , you no go hear

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by IPIGMODS: 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
Peter Obi-tuary will not win a single local government.
Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by one4GOD(f): 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail / Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Geidam, Yobe Governor’s Home Town / Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.