Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State (21010 Views)

INEC Delists 1.1 Million Voters Over Double Registration, Ineligibility / APC Governors Will Mobilise For Ize-iyamu’s Victory - Governor Bagudu / 2019: Okorocha Fumes, Says APC Will Lose 5 Million Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
A prominent member of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Rivers State, Senator Magnus Ngei Abe, has declared that the party will mobilise one million voters in the state to support the party’s presidential candidate, Senator Ahmed Bola Tinubu, in the 2023 elections.

Abe made the declaration on Sunday while addressing thousands of APC members and supporters at the Port Harcourt International Airport, upon his arrival from Abuja.

The APC chieftain played a prominent role in the campaigns leading to Tinubu’s emergence as the ruling party’s presidential candidate in the just-concluded national convention in Abuja.

He called on the people of the state to join in registering to support the ‘Project SMA 2023’, aimed at allowing the people to choose who will be their governor come 2023.

Abe said: “I am going straight to my village to register as a supporter of Senator Magnus Ngei Abe. We are going to register One Million voters that will vote for Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu and Senator Magnus Ngei Abe.

“I am going to the village for the Project SMA 2023. As I am going to register, I enjoin all registered voters in Rivers State, who want to have the option of putting a governor of their own in Rivers State to register with me.”

Meanwhile, Senator Abe has condoled with the state chapter of APC over the death of two of her members, Onimiteim Vincent Samuel and Barrister Prince Loveday Motats.

Abe, in a statement signed by his spokesperson, Parry Saroh Benson, described the death of the duo as ‘saddening’ at a time when the party needs committed men like the deceased.

He called on party faithful in the state to rally round support for the immediate families of the deceased as a mark of respect for the grassroot politicians.

The senator said: “The death of Onimiteim Samuel and Barrister Loveday Motats saddens us deeply and our prayers go out to the families and the party in Rivers State over this irreparable loss.

“I will like to extend my deepest condolences to their families and the party, praying that the Almighty God will grant them eternal rest and the sacrifice of their commitment to the APC shall not go in vain.”

https://leadership.ng/2023-well-mobilise-1m-voters-for-tinubu-in-rivers-abe/

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by Jostoman: 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
grin grin grin we are watching

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by Crixxx: 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
You and your family reach 1m?

260 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by Abdul05: 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
We are expecting political mass movement from North and south south .. grin

Tinubu all the way.... grin grin

P0wer must come down south not up north.. grin

Let us break the jinx that power belongs to the North... grin grin

179 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
This one just dey scam Tinubu to eat his money.You couldn't mobilize one million vote to return to the Senate.Its for Tinubu that is hated in the SS that you will do it for.

245 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by Coolsperm: 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
That is if he did not go for a Muslim Muslim ticket, but if he tries it even 5 votes he will not get, and then we the SS people will remind him what he did to Jonathan by organising Ojota protest

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by osinbanjoisaliar: 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hustle is real. Everybody wan scam bobo iragbiji

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by derecho(m): 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
Time to cash out from Tinubu

Wetin he wan tell them sef?

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
Crixxx:
You and your family reach 1m?

Table wey everybody dey manage e reach your turn you scatter am use am fry akara angry

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by iCauseTrouble: 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
I can bet it that Peter Obi will disgrace Wike and Magnus Abe in Rivers

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by iconnecta(m): 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
local man is flabbergasted

2 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by Josephishaku59: 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
Wow. Just wow
Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by donjazet1: 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
Nigerians, please get your PVC and vote Peter Obi. Only 15% of nigerians voted in the last election. 85% did not vote. This means there are soo many untapped voters. There are 26 million Nigerian students across all tertiary institutions. Youths, let's wake up and take back our country.

Let's vote a fresh party. Don't fall for all the fake of paid accounts by PDP \APC media troll farms demoralizing or gaslighting you into voting for either of them.
Our future is in our hands.
Vote Peter Obi. Shishi we no dey give.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by NoToTerrorists: 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
Portharcourt people if una like, allow them to hand you over to another dictator who forced Buhari on you people.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by mujibson(m): 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
I was told if I want a better future for my kids, I should vote Peter Obi. The people who voted for him as governor, how are they doing now?

34 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by fof1: 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by crossfm: 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hehehe.

Political Jobber's everywhere.

A man who couldn't win governorship primary in his state is promising 1m votes,kai.

Anyways, cash out time is here again.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by Liodins: 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
200k u no go see from rivers state

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by Sunofgod(m): 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
Try it and die

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by omoredia: 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
Peter Obi can go into the election and be guaranteed that he already has the votes of the south south, south east and north central in the bag. He will get nothing less than 30 percent of votes in the south west. He should thus get his vp from the north east.

12 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by DSC7: 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
grin cheesy cheesy

Bobo juice

He just dey press Sai Kaka mumu button anyhow grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by shaggy007(m): 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
Why haven't you raised 1m people for your own election?

6 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by Eriokanmi: 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
Where are they? Where will you get them? Your boss tried it for buhari with their federal might but failed. These people shaa. If apc sees 1% votes in the south east and south south, then its rigged.

Maybe they can get some in my region in the south west. Despite ondo and oyo being apc in 2019, they still lost to the pdp. Lagos votes was padded for nearly 2 weeks and by the time the result was released, the margin was so close. That shows apc's popularity in my region is nothing to be reckoned with. E go shock both apc and pdp. All their supporters should keep shouting. OBi is coming

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by penjm: 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
Noise!
Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by danity5love: 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
If him see 100k votes e really try
Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by SpatialKing(m): 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
Another bunch of jokers
Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by NoToTerrorists: 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
omoredia:
Peter Obi can go into the election and be guaranteed that he already has the votes of the south south, south east and north central in the bag. He will get nothing less than 30 percent of votes in the south west. He should thus get his vp from the north east.
he is a wise man. By the time he selects a strong Muslim Northerner from the North East, all this people will hide their heads in shame.

8 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by LCling: 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
At least 5k each recovered from open money bribing party would be donated to labour party
Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by Spherical17: 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
This one just dey scam Tinubu to eat his money.You couldn't mobilize one million vote to return to the Senate.Its for Tinubu that is hated in the SS that you will do it for.
same way he was scam and he didn't get the party ticket

Anything to make you happy and give you some sort of hope is welcome though. Afterall everyone deserve to be happy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by Bobloco: 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:

grin
You mean Magnus Abe is looking forward to getting a share of the contents of these bullion vans

13 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by zubby29(m): 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
Lol��
Jostoman:
grin grin grin we are watching
Re: Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State by drnoel: 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://leadership.ng/2023-well-mobilise-1m-voters-for-tinubu-in-rivers-abe/

How is that possible. I thought they said the population of the whole southeast and south south is 1 million

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari's Delayed Appointments Unsettle APC Leaders / Court Stops Swearing-in Of Calistus Ekenze As New Imo Deputy Governor / APC Will Lose Ogun Governorship Election, Amosun Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.